Hunter VanDyke

Low Volume Girls

51 posts in this topic

I was talking to another provider not to long ago. I've gotta give my girl Amber720 a shout out. Hey girl Hey!  Okay, so she's been somewhat of a mentor to me, and she told me no question is too dumb to ask. So guys, what do you consider to be low volume for providers? I'm asking everyone, but especially guys who only see low volume providers. Is it x amount of guys she sees a day? Is it x amount of guys she sees a week? 

2 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Hunter, my .02 is per day.

How very insightful. Thanks for sharing Petey. 😂

There was a recent thread on this and the consensus was that it was whatever you think it is.  My guess is that most guys would consider three or fewer per week to be low volume and most gals would consider three or fewer per day to be low volume.  :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

There was a recent thread on this and the consensus was that it was whatever you think it is.  My guess is that most guys would consider three or fewer per week to be low volume and most gals would consider three or fewer per day to be low volume.  :rolleyes:

Yeah that's kind of what we came up with. Kind of like the GFE thing. 

There was a couple weeks after the new year when it was super slow.  I added that I was low volume on my p411 acct. 🤣

I think the answer you get from the guys could be much different than what the ladies think. I personally think 3-5 per week would be considered low volume.

I guess I'm a little different from must.  I would consider as often as twice a day to be low volumn.  Once in the moring one once in the afternoon/evening. 

1 minute ago, Mustang87 said:

I guess I'm a little different from must.  I would consider as often as twice a day to be low volumn.  Once in the moring one once in the afternoon/evening. 

Thats kind of what I was thinking. Maybe 10 a week. But, I'm a provider, and this term really caters to clients. I can see why guys would want to see a a girl who only sees one person a day. But, are those the girls who generally charge like 400/500hr?  

I would say 2 per day seems like low volume. Problem is I bet there are days when ladies get 0 so kinda have to take appointments when you can. 

I would hate to be in a situation where you run into another visitor on the way in our out.

13 minutes ago, acmb2017 said:

I would hate to be in a situation where you run into another visitor on the way in our out.

Now that should never happen! Although, I know some girls share incalls and I have considered this as well, but you guys should never be running into each other. That's horrible. That's a scheduling/communication issue. 

28 minutes ago, acmb2017 said:

When this happens, for sure not low volume.

I don't think about it. Seems like a marketing term since can't be defined or proved by either party.

I'm a simple man: me like what see, me book. And try to get an early appointment so hopefully lady not burned out after seeing too many guys earlier in day (be it 1-N).

When I think low volume I'd have to say between 1-3 a day..... Where maybe 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening/night but with the possibility of maybe seeing someone mid day

It’s really a marketing term and nothing more.  It’s the old perception game, “what do people think if I say I am low volume but really need to see four guys one day to help pay the bills etc”. We get it and understand it but it’s a catch phrase for the newbe’s.  It’s kinda like when us guys were young and thought popping a girls cherry was the greatest thing since sliced cheese.

Honestly, I'm sure that the providers I see ONLY see me.  See...that's low volume!

1 hour ago, JAGCS said:

Honestly, I'm sure that the providers I see ONLY see me.  See...that's low volume!

And therein lies the important part - no trace of evidence in her incall or anywhere on or in her person to indicate another guy has ever been there.  To the point where you (I) can pretend that is reality.  So .... however long it takes the lady to remove all traces, whether she does, and whether she allots herself enough time to do so are all that matters to me in terms of "volume".  But, yeah, the ones that make you FEEL like the only guy they see are my favorites

Hello Hunter. Not that I take it strictly into account...My thought on low volume is no more than 2 clients in a day and no more than 4-6 in a week. A paradox? I'm a simple, complicated man. ;) 

Honestly, I just don't care.

If she can deliver a memorable appointment, at a competitive rate, and is fun to be around, she could see 10 other guys before me, and I'd be happy.

It's not about volume, it's about quality of service. :)

When I see low volume list by a provider to me it means that they have limited hours or days  available to work due to school or real life job . They will do as much as they can during their hours or days available . So maybe she’s available 3 days a week say Monday or Friday and then the weekend so on those days  4 - 8 appointments whatever she can get and nothing the rest of week . 

well first thing is it's not are business to know that info and second of all how is any one gonna know unless you tell them? 

it's not like you have a  counter on yourself.

8 hours ago, gr8owl said:

And therein lies the important part - no trace of evidence in her incall or anywhere on or in her person to indicate another guy has ever been there.  To the point where you (I) can pretend that is reality.  So .... however long it takes the lady to remove all traces, whether she does, and whether she allots herself enough time to do so are all that matters to me in terms of "volume".  But, yeah, the ones that make you FEEL like the only guy they see are my favorites

Yes, yes, yes! That is a very large part of what makes up the GFE. I personally don't even like answering questions about "other guys" when clients ask if I've seen others who do this or that. It is extremely immersion breaking. 

Hunter, these gentlemen were absolutely correct in clarifying that the term is totally about marketing. It is whatever you think it means. I also market myself as "low volume," for whatever it's worth. And if we're going to get into numbers, I see no more than two clients a day, and most of the time I see around 2-4 clients a week, and my rates are considerably higher to compensate. 

I operate this way simply because I like taking the time to remember exactly what people enjoy and the little mannerisms that make them unique, and meeting face after face feels hectic to me. But total props to the ladies who can see numerous clients in a day and still maintain that kind of focus! I also have a day job so I guess I don't really have the time for that many engagments in a row before I'm just ready to be done for the day. 

15 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I was talking to another provider not to long ago. I've gotta give my girl Amber720 a shout out. Hey girl Hey!  Okay, so she's been somewhat of a mentor to me, and she told me no question is too dumb to ask. So guys, what do you consider to be low volume for providers? I'm asking everyone, but especially guys who only see low volume providers. Is it x amount of guys she sees a day? Is it x amount of guys she sees a week? 

Hello Hunter dear!:rolleyes:

I think you should decide what Low Volume means to you! I personally do not care or concern myself with how many a lady sees in X amount of time. It also is really none of my business.

I have recently discussed this with a few ladies and I think they all have a different view of what that term means. One lady I messaged with sees 1 or 2 a day. Another 2 or 3 week.

IMHO I believe that when a lady provides a  great experience to her guys that's really what they care about.

And one other thing to consider: Does a lot of client traffic into and out of an incall draw unwanted attention to your incall and create suspicion on the part of neighbors or staff if it's a hotel?

2 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

And one other thing to consider: Does a lot of client traffic into and out of an incall draw unwanted attention to your incall and create suspicion on the part of neighbors or staff if it's a hotel?

I'm thinking about switching to a private incall, when I return from my summer hiatus. This is actually one of my concerns. Nosy neighbors/mgmt...

Hi Hunter....

I believe what most guys mean by low volume providers is that they lady has another career instead of just the hobby but I am not certain about that here but I know in a few other places that is what some of the guys suggested as being a low volume provider....I am not sure what the difference is but seems to sort of make sense in a strange way....Well dont know if that helps at all but I hope it might....

Anyway, have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your day....

B....

Considering how many providers say they can't make rent,I thought all the ladies were low volume.

I work a regular day job Monday through Friday. My time is limited so within this world I see myself as being “low volume“. Hope all is well for you Hunter. 😎

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Considering how many providers say they can't make rent,I thought all the ladies were low volume.

Well, there is one thing I've learned about this industry in Denver, Jan/Feb seem to be the slow season. From what I've read on the other posts, it also seems to be the season of nonsense (cancellation/NCNS). That probably means this industry is booming in some other part of the country. When I worked in ny 20s, that was usually the case. This time next year, if I'm still in the hobby, I'll be traveling for sure...either for work or vaca.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this post. As always, I learn so much from this board, and from all of you. I've come to the conclusion I'm definitely not a low volume provider, and probably won't be for a couple more years.  I need more adventure, and action, and money than 3-6 clients a week can provide. Plus, I would need to go up on my rates, and I'm not willing do that right now. But hey, life goals right...

Thanks again. 💙 Hunter

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Well, there is one thing I've learned about this industry in Denver, Jan/Feb seem to be the slow season. From what I've read on the other posts, it also seems to be the season of nonsense (cancellation/NCNS). That probably means this industry is booming in some other part of the country. When I worked in ny 20s, that was usually the case. This time next year, if I'm still in the hobby, I'll be traveling for sure...either for work or vaca.

Not just in Denver. Last week I heard that same thing on my out of state travels.