Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vassago

raw meat, is where it begins

8 posts in this topic

there is always a weapon we carry. so I thought in the beginning it was music, until a fat fuker crushed my trumpet.  the one thing that is tied to me soul, is not mthe articluation of my breath, not my steps, its tha sparrow i took a million years to pull out of the construction tarp. its not the white thail whose chin i scratched, its ... what the Devil branded me with, madness, confusion, and the ability to shape it with a sloppy artifact.   good luck spirits, who carv this world with yer songs. it s a terribble walk to the blue skies.

59 minutes ago, Vassago said:

there is always a weapon we carry. so I thought in the beginning it was music, until a fat fuker crushed my trumpet.  the one thing that is tied to me soul, is not mthe articluation of my breath, not my steps, its tha sparrow i took a million years to pull out of the construction tarp. its not the white thail whose chin i scratched, its ... what the Devil branded me with, madness, confusion, and the ability to shape it with a sloppy artifact.   good luck spirits, who carv this world with yer songs. it s a terribble walk to the blue skies.

You are a different kind of guy...

Hey fishndude57, where is you philosopher/translator Jethro, when we need him?

Edited by Johnboy#1

4 minutes ago, Johnboy#1 said:

Hey fishndude57, where is you philosopher/translator Jethro, when we need him?

I googled the whole paragraph, Jethro said...Huh?

13 hours ago, Vassago said:

Bring me a double of whatever he's having.