Dslate

Bar flirt game

59 posts in this topic

Hello, as the wife and I continue to broaden our fun, we would like to do a bar pickup game. In our minds that she would dress sexy and go to a hotel bar, flirt and potentially have soft play with another. We are looking for a dtc area hotel bar where she would text me when someone had bought her a drink (she’s hot so someone will). Once texted I would drive from Castle rock to observe the fun then interrupt with some cheesy fantasy line that she will fall for and immediately pay attention to me and proceed to make the rest of the night fun for us both.

so my question is, are there any good dtc hotel bars that might have enough good looking males in it to make the first part of her night be fun?

I'm not sure if I ever see dtc hotel bars busy, but maybe be Marriott or Sheraton. 

Otherwise the Tavern DTC might work. 

10 minutes ago, Leonalune said:

I'm not sure if I ever see dtc hotel bars busy...

Good luck to OP: the plan does not seem wise and or easily doable, imo.

First, hope management does not toss the wife out thinking she's a working girl and they don't want that kind of thing in their lounge. Then above. Then need to get whatever tired business guys there to nibble. Mix in alcohol and possibly a macho territorial a-hole, might be getting into a fight.

Nope,  BB I thought the same thing but you are much more eloquent with words and beat me to it.😁

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Let me make sure that I am understanding you correctly:  You want to troll your foxy wife as fuck-bait in a bar, waste some poor guy's time and money under false pretenses, just so you can show up, take her away, and feel like a real he-man.  Am I correct that your plan is to leave the poor innocent bastard sitting there, devoid of money, lonely and horny, just for your personal amusement?

If I have it all correct, I hope you troll your foxy wife as fuck-bait, some handsome guy not only buys her a drink, but points out that she is married to a jerk, and takes her home and fucks the daylight out of her before he throws her out, and she spends the rest of your marriage pointing out how much better in bed he was.

Jeeze, did that come off as harsh?  Good.

Actually, if I’m reading it right they BOTH want this fantasy. He’s just writing it but representing an equally shared fantasy. So if you’re apply the “jerk” label one it seemingly should be applied to all. 

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Let me make sure that I am understanding you correctly:  You want to troll your foxy wife as fuck-bait in a bar, waste some poor guy's time and money under false pretenses, just so you can show up, take her away, and feel like a real he-man.  Am I correct that your plan is to leave the poor innocent bastard sitting there, devoid of money, lonely and horny, just for your personal amusement?

If I have it all correct, I hope you troll your foxy wife as fuck-bait, some handsome guy not only buys her a drink, but points out that she is married to a jerk, and takes her home and fucks the daylight out of her before he throws her out, and she spends the rest of your marriage pointing out how much better in bed he was.

Jeeze, did that come off as harsh?  Good.

So is the mighty badboy going to be the guy that fucks the daylight out of her? 

What hotel bar are you meeting at, and can I watch?!

So...you, and your wife want to tease some poor guy, and leave him with blue balls, while you two run off to play. Sounds like a potentially violent ending might happen.

Stupid idea.

Go to PTs, on a Saturday night, if you want to watch your wife tease other guys. Everybody is willingly there to flirt and play.

Just take her to Mon Chaletmor Scarlett Ranch and be done with it.

Ok sorry to rile up so many here as that was not the intention. I guess that some of you have not heard of the bar pick up game.

its kinda common really... and we have had our fun 3x at the ranch now, which is fun as we like to be watched. The mon chalet seems a bit lower class (for us) so that’s not an option.

we are both into this so I’m not doing anything that either of us are not into.

in the end it’s just about OUR fantasy. And we know how to pull it off with nothing more than blue balls for someone.

who among us has not had that?

kinda thought that of all places this was a judge free zone within some amount of reason.

in the end we are a happily married couple of 27 years. It’s kinda nice for her to feel wanted by others, and I like to know that in the end she’s still mine. 

We’ve talked it over, it sounds fun and we are gonna do it one way or the other.

A regular bar is easy, but a hotel bar makes the end result quicker. If you don’t like it then   Don’t pick up a hot girl at a hotel bar anytime soon, and if you try on the wrong night, I’m sorry buddy

3 hours ago, pfunk said:

So...you, and your wife want to tease some poor guy, and leave him with blue balls, while you two run off to play. Sounds like a potentially violent ending might happen.

Stupid idea.

Go to PTs, on a Saturday night, if you want to watch your wife tease other guys. Everybody is willingly there to flirt and play.

Boring

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Just take her to Mon Chaletmor Scarlett Ranch and be done with it.

Been to the ranch and it’s fun. Chalet is a bunch of tpt

4 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

She’s a good girl who likes to play bad. The game is to flirt and that’s where it ends. We both know this. But don’t worry, a fantasy fulfilled is thanks enough

4 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

Actually, if I’m reading it right they BOTH want this fantasy. He’s just writing it but representing an equally shared fantasy. So if you’re apply the “jerk” label one it seemingly should be applied to all. 

Fair wnough. We are just thinking about ourselves. We are ok with that

14 hours ago, Winston_Smith said:

Try Shanahan's bar on Friday happy hour...bet she will see some interest there.  😉

Thought about Shannys. We’ve done this before at del Frisco’s and some other dtc bar. Kinda looking for the hotel atmosphere. Then the drive home is just a walk to the elevator

4 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

But MS I’ll let you know, the wifey has had her eye on a fmf for a while and she keeps pointing you out. Me I’m the shy one There. After  a long time now we are just having fun again. It’s a good life and a happy wife

6 hours ago, Dslate said:

But MS I’ll let you know, the wifey has had her eye on a fmf for a while and she keeps pointing you out. Me I’m the shy one There. After  a long time now we are just having fun again. It’s a good life and a happy wife

I’m flattered! It’s good you guys have fantasies and can actually do them. I’ve heard of worse fantasies than this. I’d still love to watch!

7 hours ago, Dslate said:

Ok sorry to rile up so many here as that was not the intention... kinda thought that of all places this was a judge free zone within some amount of reason.

Good one, laughed so hard I think I peed a little!  🤣

7 hours ago, Dslate said:

kinda thought that of all places this was a judge free zone within some amount of reason.

LMAO!.  You'd think that guys who spend a significant part of their lives trying to get one over on their wives might have a broader bandwidth....  

13 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Nahh, I don't pick up women in bars - too risky.  I like to pick up women on TOB. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Nahh, I don't pick up women in bars - too risky. 

And too expensive, both in time & $s invested to achieve my desired goal - NSA nookie 😜

Sounds to me like the REAL fantasy is you and your wife just want to go to the bar and dump the tab off on somebody else.

27 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Sounds to me like the REAL fantasy is you and your wife just want to go to the bar and dump the tab off on somebody else.

A couple of free drinks for her is a bonus but not the objective here. 

Pretty much sorry I asked at this point. Never would of thought it would be so difficult to find out if there were busy hotel bars in the dtc area.

7 hours ago, Happymon said:

LMAO!.  You'd think that guys who spend a significant part of their lives trying to get one over on their wives might have a broader bandwidth....  

Well, some of us don't have a wife/SO, so, that point is a bit moot.

As others have mentioned, it's not that anyone has issue with two adults having fun/fantasy, it's their dragging in an innocent by-stander which is the fuckery in all this.

15 hours ago, Dslate said:

Fair wnough. We are just thinking only about ourselves. We are ok with that because we are extremely self-centered and don't care about other people at all.

Here, I fixed it for you.

I don't have any recommendations for you, but this does bring a memory to mind.   Years ago my ex and I did this, at a Bennigans that isn't there anymore.   I came in and sat at a table, and a few minutes later she came in at sat at the bar, pretty much across the room from me.  In the interest of being as 'real' as possible, I sat and watched her for awhile, making eye contact, smiling, etc.    Before I stood up and walked over, another gentlemen at the bar sat down next to her and started chatting her up!  I was both amused and stumped as to how to adjust, and she gave me a 'WTF now' look.... all I could do was laugh!  Eventually we extricated by me pretending to be a blind date that was late....

Awesome!!!

god I loved the monte cristo at Bennigans 😃