Bravo1

Location information

4 posts in this topic

Is there a way to search for providers in certain areas?  Proximity is a factor for me considering time of travel and ease of justifying having "an appointment" so being able to search for a provider in my area would be super helpful.   Any suggestions?  Thanks

22 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

Is there a way to search for providers in certain areas?  Proximity is a factor for me considering time of travel and ease of justifying having "an appointment" so being able to search for a provider in my area would be super helpful.   Any suggestions?  Thanks

City vibe has a map of the providers that advertise and where they are located within your desired area. 

If you use the Review Search feature on this website, you can find some.

Unfortunately, the "Location" field at the top is not very granular--you can choose between Colorado Springs, Denver, or Fort Collins.  Want to separate DTC vs. Downtown vs. North Denver?  Sorry.

A work-around is to put your search term in the session description box.  Some of the reviewers will note a more specific location in their description, it's not 100%, but it helps.  Just be sure to note whether the review is for incall or outcall, and if using a generic search for 'downtown' rather than 'Northglenn', check to make sure you're looking at a review from downtown Denver, not Downtown Seattle (I've forgotten to narrow down the Location field first before...)

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

A work-around is to put your search term in the session description box.

And "Ad Description" when searching ad board.