Todoesprivado

Stood up twice in one day

40 posts in this topic

I would be curious to know if these were well reviewed/established ladies. That makes all the difference. 

On 2/20/2018 at 4:38 PM, BadBoy said:

I respectfully disagree.  The most expensive aspect of any visit is not the donation for the lady, it is the amount of money I am not making at work.  It takes about two hours away from work to facilitate a one-hour appointment.  If I drive all the way to the incall, sit in the parking lot being optimistic for 30 minutes and then drive back to work, I was just robbed of two hours of my time, and in my business, time is money.  The little head asks me point out that he was robbed too - he could have been with a sweet lady and all he got was 30 minutes getting sweaty in the parking lot.

I also point out that this goes both ways - if a guy goes NCNS the lady is robbed not only of the anticipated donation, but a couple hours of her life that she could have enjoyed some other way.

Plain and simple, NCNS is robbery, and should be punished by a spanking (oops sorry, little guy took over - I meant that it should be punished by a bad review or a blacklisting).

I concur. Time is money for both parties.

Stand ups are going to happen for reason both legit, and not. Even highly reputable girls might suddenly be offered "free tickets to...."....and your session may get cancelled. In that event, it is unlikely you will be told the real reason. Here is my policy on stand ups:  I go to my favorite shopping and spend that donation on all fun stuff. I may include a nice dinner. That policy does not make a cancel GOOD...but it makes it not so bad either.

On 2/19/2018 at 8:42 PM, PieluvinTexan said:

I will have to respectfully disagree with your take on this fish. The reviews are there for us guys to get an idea if this lady would be someone we might want to see. I know when I read the reviews I’m not only looking for the activities that were shared between them but also if she was punctual, cancelled a time or two, rescheduled a time or two and definitely Ncns’s. I don’t know how many guys want to have there time wasted anymore than the ladies. I just don’t have the time or patience for that nonsense. Some of us have short windows of opportunities in this hobby so I for one want to make sure when I make an appointment to see one of these awesome ladies that we actually get to finish the deal.

No there was no physical harm and No there was no robbery, however, my free time is very important to me because I don’t get a lot of it. I don’t want it wasted.

I have to agree here, my free time is very limited and a ncns by a provider really sucks. And you are either scrambling looking for another lady or going home in a bad mood. I have had things come up with work that have caused me to have to cancel, but you can bet your ass I let them know right away. Cause I want the choice to try to see her again in the future.

I had one girl no show me, and I say girl not lady cause her excuse was she fell asleep, set an alarm. Well I think that is pretty crappy on her part as well. But at least she let me know later on.

On 2/26/2018 at 9:42 PM, ynglifter69 said:

Kprimo5 you use your real name?  Get an alias.  But what do I know? Call me Bond.

I only gave her my first name it's an extremely common latino name and p411 gives it out anyways. I have a burner number so that has no connection to my real identity whatsoever and like I said I'm as white as I can be so most people would think my "real name" is an alias. 

On 2/18/2018 at 7:44 PM, Todoesprivado said:

Well, I've been doing this only for a few months .. so kind of new here.

Today, was the first time I was stood up after confirming an appointment, even after going to the aprox location. To make it worse, I made another appointment and it happened again!!!! I was stood up a second time....What are the chances !!?   

I will not share any names as I understand shit happens and sometimes we need to cancel stuff last minute, but I'm disappointed I haven't received any text or calls from any of these providers with an explanation yet.

anyways, I'm back home, horny as hell.. not a good way to finish the week. 😕

Question for the guys ...any advice when this happens? I mean if you get stood up / cancelled last minute .. any recommendations?

Sorry, it’s frustrating. Some gals, like guys, overbook figuring one will cancel. Fact of life, if you’re not a priority. If she apologizes and offers you another time that works, go for it. If she ignores you, then report her as a no show.

On 2/20/2018 at 4:38 PM, BadBoy said:

I respectfully disagree.  The most expensive aspect of any visit is not the donation for the lady, it is the amount of money I am not making at work.  It takes about two hours away from work to facilitate a one-hour appointment.  If I drive all the way to the incall, sit in the parking lot being optimistic for 30 minutes and then drive back to work, I was just robbed of two hours of my time, and in my business, time is money.  The little head asks me point out that he was robbed too - he could have been with a sweet lady and all he got was 30 minutes getting sweaty in the parking lot.

I also point out that this goes both ways - if a guy goes NCNS the lady is robbed not only of the anticipated donation, but a couple hours of her life that she could have enjoyed some other way.

Plain and simple, NCNS is robbery, and should be punished by a spanking (oops sorry, little guy took over - I meant that it should be punished by a bad review or a blacklisting).

Agreed 100% -- slow clap for this response. With a few giggles 

But on a different note if 2 people were texting me asking for the same time appointment and If Ive seen one before and havent seen the second, I will always go with the one Ive seen before due to all the NCNS I have been getting. Anf its pretty sad too considering I have people who are serious about wanting to meet me and I am NOT available all the time-

Edited by Amber720

Totally agree it has gotten harder to pin down a time and meeting these days.

Way too many ladies say yes but go quite like crickets when the next step is asked.

On 2/19/2018 at 9:25 AM, a_happycamper_12 said:

I have often thought that SOME providers double book then choose the one that is staying the hour versus a guy (me) only booking a half. Then ghost me!

Anyway, NCNS should be reviewed barring a text or email or phone call explaining WTF happened!

This is exactly what happened to me today.