Todoesprivado

Stood up twice in one day

40 posts in this topic

Well, I've been doing this only for a few months .. so kind of new here.

Today, was the first time I was stood up after confirming an appointment, even after going to the aprox location. To make it worse, I made another appointment and it happened again!!!! I was stood up a second time....What are the chances !!?   

I will not share any names as I understand shit happens and sometimes we need to cancel stuff last minute, but I'm disappointed I haven't received any text or calls from any of these providers with an explanation yet.

anyways, I'm back home, horny as hell.. not a good way to finish the week. 😕

Question for the guys ...any advice when this happens? I mean if you get stood up / cancelled last minute .. any recommendations?

There's a big difference between a cancellation where you're called, even a half hour before, to cancel, and a no call no show.

A NCNS is pretty much unforgivable on either side of the equation... That's just rude and inconsiderate.  

Two legitimate cancels in one day?  That's just bad luck, but it happens.  Maybe they'll make it up to you.

Hell! I'd write a review for each. If they had called/texted to say "gotta cancel", I'd be pissed but somewhat understanding (maybe), but this...

I have had my share of bad weekend appointments, particularly Sundays. Was stood up by a highly reviewed provider back in the day (wrote a ncns review for her). Another that jumps to mind: a provider with a couple of good reviews, agrees to see me, I show up at incall, no answer to door bell. Get in the car and call her, she says at bbq and about to eat, but near by and will be there in 20. 30 minutes pass, call her, waiting on friend to drive her, but need to find the car keys, will be another 30. Tell her sorry, heading home. Start getting a stream of texts: you blanking blank. Guess run into a fair share of ladies who had a wild Saturday and get feeling worse as the day rolls on. Or continue Saturday night activities into Sunday.

There is a difference between a cancellation and being stood up. If the girls cancelled last minute then that does suck, however if they confirmed an appt. with you and let you drive to the location and then you never heard from them again then that definitely deserves a no show review. This happens a lot to the ladies and they don’t like it one bit and they are very quick to say so on this forum.It is only fair that respect goes both way. Our time is worth something too!

10 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

Well, I've been doing this only for a few months .. so kind of new here.

Today, was the first time I was stood up after confirming an appointment, even after going to the aprox location. To make it worse, I made another appointment and it happened again!!!! I was stood up a second time....What are the chances !!?   

I will not share any names as I understand shit happens and sometimes we need to cancel stuff last minute, but I'm disappointed I haven't received any text or calls from any of these providers with an explanation yet.

anyways, I'm back home, horny as hell.. not a good way to finish the week. 😕

Question for the guys ...any advice when this happens? I mean if you get stood up / cancelled last minute .. any recommendations?

That does indeed generate a low pressure area, BUT better than having a session with a mental no show.  I have had a few ncns only one bothered to call and explain.  Shake the dust off your boots, you have LOTS of options in Denver area, party on.

Showing respect for another person through a little bit of communication while it may be difficult to admit you're going to screw up another person it should still be done. Ladies don't like it when there's screwed up so they shouldn't do it to others regardless of what the reason is. The same holds true with men they should live up to their commitments as well. Back to the simple fact of treating everyone with Dignity & Respect just not being done these days

As I wrote the other day on a thread where the guy was asking if a no show review was warranted when 2 ladies had cancelled on him within a 30 minute of a scheduled appointment and I said no because the had let him know they needed to cancel.

In this case, since neither lady had contacted you and left hanging high and dry  (and I'm assuming you still have not heard from either lady), this definitely constitutes a no show and a no show review should be written for both ladies.

Respect is a 2 way street and here it is very important.  Failure to communicate with you is a lack of respect towards you and your time.

Just like Fish N Dude, I hate to write a no show review or a bad review, but sometimes it becomes necessary.

Take some time, think about it and how you felt and how you feel today, then write an honest review.

There's a wide range of possibilities here, so you have to take a step back and consider some. First, you admit you're new here and that sometimes raises red flags for providers, especially outside the 411 network. I'd admit that two in one day is unusual, but first I'd search for newbie friendly providers for a while and work up a good resume in the community. Providers have a wide and varied array of verifying guys and often book a session before checking into them. Then, they find something they don't like and rather than fence with texts and excuses, they just drop you like a bad habit. Others double book and then pick and choose. Not knowing who you were trying to book with, no one can say anything to the reputation of them, so you'll have to decide on your own what the possibilities are. If they were fringe providers, two in a day is still unusual, but it can happen. Think we among the community have all had our share of NCNS experiences, but established guys seeing established providers, especially through a trusted network, have fewer that those who don't. Reviewing is another means of curtailing these experiences. If a provider can surmise a NCNS review will follow a NCNS session, they might be less likely to drop you. I always give some time before writing one, just in case something went terribly sideways and she couldn't get back to me. Happy hunting. 

19 minutes ago, hard2please4you said:

There's a wide range of possibilities here, so you have to take a step back and consider some. First, you admit you're new here and that sometimes raises red flags for providers, especially outside the 411 network. I'd admit that two in one day is unusual, but first I'd search for newbie friendly providers for a while and work up a good resume in the community. Providers have a wide and varied array of verifying guys and often book a session before checking into them. Then, they find something they don't like and rather than fence with texts and excuses, they just drop you like a bad habit. Others double book and then pick and choose. Not knowing who you were trying to book with, no one can say anything to the reputation of them, so you'll have to decide on your own what the possibilities are. If they were fringe providers, two in a day is still unusual, but it can happen. Think we among the community have all had our share of NCNS experiences, but established guys seeing established providers, especially through a trusted network, have fewer that those who don't. Reviewing is another means of curtailing these experiences. If a provider can surmise a NCNS review will follow a NCNS session, they might be less likely to drop you. I always give some time before writing one, just in case something went terribly sideways and she couldn't get back to me. Happy hunting. 

I have often thought that SOME providers double book then choose the one that is staying the hour versus a guy (me) only booking a half. Then ghost me!

Anyway, NCNS should be reviewed barring a text or email or phone call explaining WTF happened!

Edited by a_happycamper_12

I feel you I had 3 cancellations in about a 12 hour period this past weekend.

1st as I was pulling in to the hotel I see that I missed a message from her stating she was sick and vomiting ok no problem it happens

Make another appointment for the following morning with a different lady for an outcall. All set to go morning of I get a message asking if we can switch it to an incall in Springs I was in Denver and leaving that afternoon and springs was in the opposite direction of where I was going so she had to cancel.

Desperate I'm reaching out to a few providers one says yes she's available her incall is by the airport which was 30 min away from me and the appointment was to take place in 45 min. She's all good with the hour in call. I get to the airport area of town and she asks for my name I give her my real first name. No response it's getting closer to the appointment time and I message again I'm in the area what's the hotel. No response waited for about 30 mins still nothing and never responded. Not sure if it was because of my name it's the only thing that makes sense. I have a Hispanic name nowhere on her page does she say that she doesn't see Hispanic men and ironically I'm as white and Americanized as her nobody would even consider me latino when they look at me.

This was by far my worst weekend in Denver hobbying as I always have a great time but I just chalked it up to the universe was against me getting some fun this trip. The drive home to Wi with blue balls was the worst part of it.

See a lot of comments from men but don't see any explanations or rebuttals from providers do they think this is acceptable behavior???

To all that have replied, thank you. Very insightful!... for the record, I still have not heard anything from these providers and at this point... I don't think I will. 

I know that this is absolutely of no use to a newcomer, who has not had a chance to build up a list of regular ladies, but this is just one of the reasons that is such a good idea.  Once you know a few attractive, charming, respectful and fun ladies, you can stick to the greener grass and only venture out into the bush on a rare occasion.  I have found that I have only been ghosted on first-time appointments, never by a lady I have seen before.

I would agree that it is a good idea to wait a couple of days to write a NCNS review: I once got stood up and was so hopping mad from sitting in a parking lot in July for 30 minutes that I wanted to write a scathing review, but followed my own advice and waited.  A couple days later I got a text from her that she was so sorry - she was hit by a car while on her bicycle and was in the hospital for several days with no way to access her hobby phone.  Once she was healed we tried again and it worked out very well in the long run.  On the other hand, if you hear nothing, then a NCNS review is warranted. 

17 minutes ago, LeAnne Moira said:

(In my opinion) Regardless if you are a provider or hobbyiest, if you are going to cancel on said person or some life situation happens - tell the person. Life happens. Don't be the person who goes awol to avoid "conflict" you're not helping anyone, even less so yourself.

If the providers didn't say anything to you about canceling I believe it warrants a NCNS review, I generally wait 24 hours for an explanation prior to writing an alert personally but that is totally your prerogative. Like as long as a client tells me something I'm good, even a simple "Hey I'm not able to make it." Cool beans - let's me rearrange things. Same goes for a provider if they need to cancel. Need to let the client know so they can arrange something as well. It's not that hard to communicate.

This is the perfect answer. I wish both clients and providers followed this example!

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

The cancellations are at an all time high from regulars and gentlemen with P411.  Simple respect is lost on most these days and the fuckery is at an all time high in Denver. 

We need to work together collectively to once again raise the standards. This is unacceptable on either side  

I agree.  I would have to write a NSNC review. The lack of respect is at an all time high.  

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

The cancellations are at an all time high from regulars and gentlemen with P411.  Simple respect is lost on most these days and the fuckery is at an all time high in Denver. 

We need to work together collectively to once again raise the standards. This is unacceptable on either side  

Exactly what I was thinking! Look everyone, when a person behaves like this it makes the reputable guys and gals have to work harder. It takes more time to screen and do research, time that could be spent having fun!

So guys if a lady NCNS, write a review! And ladies, if you get a review saying you NCNS, learn from your mistakes. Guys, you NCNS, you deserve to be black listed if the lady feels she needs to do so.

8 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Exactly what I was thinking! Look everyone, when a person behaves like this it makes the reputable guys and gals have to work harder. It takes more time to screen and do research, time that could be spent having fun!

So guys if a lady NCNS, write a review! And ladies, if you get a review saying you NCNS, learn from your mistakes. Guys, you NCNS, you deserve to be black listed if the lady feels she needs to do so.

I disagree. I thinks it's BS every time a gal NCNS's that cry goes out for a review. Was he harmed? Was he robbed? As far as guys go...Dude's pick up your game. Like all the Ladies say, they prepare, they're nervous too, at least give them the respect they do deserve. If you cancel short notice, or NCNS them, send them a message, or better yet, cover a good part of your consideration, you'll only being doing yourself a favor. 

22 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I disagree. I thinks it's BS every time a gal NCNS's that cry goes out for a review. Was he harmed? Was he robbed? As far as guys go...Dude's pick up your game. Like all the Ladies say, they prepare, they're nervous too, at least give them the respect they do deserve. If you cancel short notice, or NCNS them, send them a message, or better yet, cover a good part of your consideration, you'll only being doing yourself a favor. 

I will have to respectfully disagree with your take on this fish. The reviews are there for us guys to get an idea if this lady would be someone we might want to see. I know when I read the reviews I’m not only looking for the activities that were shared between them but also if she was punctual, cancelled a time or two, rescheduled a time or two and definitely Ncns’s. I don’t know how many guys want to have there time wasted anymore than the ladies. I just don’t have the time or patience for that nonsense. Some of us have short windows of opportunities in this hobby so I for one want to make sure when I make an appointment to see one of these awesome ladies that we actually get to finish the deal.

No there was no physical harm and No there was no robbery, however, my free time is very important to me because I don’t get a lot of it. I don’t want it wasted.

19 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

To all that have replied, thank you. Very insightful!... for the record, I still have not heard anything from these providers and at this point... I don't think I will. 

On 2/18/2018 at 7:44 PM, Todoesprivado said:

I'm just curious. What have you decided to do? Are you going to write a NCNS review?  If not, did you do something different?  I personally do think it's appropriate and helpful to the community to do so. If there is a provider who is consistently NCNS you do a service to the other gents by letting them know.  If it was a one time thing for her, she can post a rebuttal, explain herself, make it right with you, and change her behavior.  We all make mistakes.  Fortunately, I haven't experienced a NCNS from a client. Knock on wood. If this did happened to me,  I wouldn't hesitate to let the girls know. I see these kind of posts from time to time asking for advise, and I often wonder what you guys do with the advice. Sometimes I think it's more of a venting post, which is totally fine too. Sometimes we just need to vent... 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke
Spelling

21 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I have often thought that SOME providers double book then choose the one that is staying the hour versus a guy (me) only booking a half. Then ghost me!

Anyway, NCNS should be reviewed barring a text or email or phone call explaining WTF happened!

Double booking is not cool ladies!  Sorry Happy Camper. 

Guys, do you automatically disqualify a provider if she has one NCNS review? If all of her other reviews are great?  

15 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Guys, do you automatically disqualify a provider if she has one NCNS review? If all of her other reviews are great?  

That would depend on her rebuttal part of the review I think.  

10 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

One NCNS review didn’t disqualify an ASP, but with so much talent why take a chance? It goes to her reliability; if unreliable in keeping appointments, what else do I have to worry about?

On another board NCNS are posted in the general discussion where they may roll into history, unattached to an ASP’s reviews. But by the same token, w/o regards to her DoNotReview status. 

24 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hi Hunter dear,

i wouldn't automatically. Especially if the lady posted a reasonable rebuttal. Life happens and everyone gets waylaid now and then.

i see where a lady I have seen numerous times has a few recent NCNS. Unfortunate but I know her and know exactly why! So it happens.

i was perusing reviews and saw 2 guys were NCNS by the same Lady the same day. No rebuttal yet. But it could be forthcoming.

any way, I have been NCNS enough to know signs of a possible NCNS. Like no reply at the time designated for confirmation. I tend to confirm multiple times, probably to the annoyance of some.lol but I like to stay apprised of any changes to our schedule.

💕

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I wouldn’t automatically disqualify her if she offers a reasonable explanation. If she has more than one no show then I wouldn’t ever see her because then it would seem like she has a little too much drama in her life. I tend to try and see the ladies who seem to have there stuff together. I don’t care for the drama.

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

One no is a flag for me, with so many providers that have all yes responses a single no requires some thought. 

20 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

I respectfully disagree.  The most expensive aspect of any visit is not the donation for the lady, it is the amount of money I am not making at work.  It takes about two hours away from work to facilitate a one-hour appointment.  If I drive all the way to the incall, sit in the parking lot being optimistic for 30 minutes and then drive back to work, I was just robbed of two hours of my time, and in my business, time is money.  The little head asks me point out that he was robbed too - he could have been with a sweet lady and all he got was 30 minutes getting sweaty in the parking lot.

I also point out that this goes both ways - if a guy goes NCNS the lady is robbed not only of the anticipated donation, but a couple hours of her life that she could have enjoyed some other way.

Plain and simple, NCNS is robbery, and should be punished by a spanking (oops sorry, little guy took over - I meant that it should be punished by a bad review or a blacklisting).

Edited by BadBoy

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

I respectfully disagree.  The most expensive aspect of any visit is not the donation for the lady, it is the amount of money I am not making at work.  It takes about two hours away from work to facilitate a one-hour appointment.  If I drive all the way to the incall, sit in the parking lot being optimistic for 30 minutes and then drive back to work, I was just robbed of two hours of my time, and in my business, time is money.  The little head asks me point out that he was robbed too - he could have been with a sweet lady and all he got was 30 minutes getting sweaty in the parking lot.

I also point out that this goes both ways - if a guy goes NCNS the lady is robbed not only of the anticipated donation, but a couple hours of her life that she could have enjoyed some other way.

Plain and simple, NCNS is robbery, and should be punished by a spanking (oops sorry, little guy took over - I meant that it should be punished by a bad review or a blacklisting).

Totally agree