Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vassago

Dökkálfar

7 posts in this topic

I wanted to find what Don Juan Matus would call my sitio. In that place I can sit quietly like a drowsey sparrow. I can sit in my trance and work upon fixing the impossible jigsaw. This specific place is the corner of der Tisch der Wölfe. It was a confusing night. They had the Princess Bride playing and things were altogether sloppy, frightening, and disorienting. My table was missing, or rearranged. I never found it. 

I had to sit outside next to an anxious hound. Eventually I went back inside where things had cleared up a bit, where I found a chair next to a woman of ebony skin, flawless and of the nature that I needed to stare at her. Her braids were done tightly in such that she wore red on her left side. Eyes were large beautiful wells of inky darkness. She'd a smile that bloomed easily over the clouds like a beautiful Colorado sunrise. 

I became unexpectedly disoriented. I honestly didn't know what to do, so I said strange things to her. I asked questions. I listened to her, occasionally made her laugh, but my design was completely transparent. Perhaps it is shameful to want a see a woman naked while she sings for you, but I've long since abandoned such interpretations of shamefulness. Desperately, I needed to see her smile. Ultimately though the final prize would be her voces magikai.

The eagle caught the scent of the song hunter. Eventually, she told me to disappear with a very different looking smile than I'd witnessed earlier. I bid her goodnight and was satisfied with getting my heart destroyed again.

I'm actually curious...Do you find Hermann Hesse droll? I'm thinking of 2 of his works that intrigue me immensely. Some of your prose remind me of him specifically.  

Excerpts from "The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge"
by Carlos Castaneda

"Can you tell me now, don Juan, how does peyote protect" . . .he did not let me finish.
Vigorously he touched me on the shoulder. "Don’t you ever name him that way.
You haven’t seen enough of him yet to know him."

"How does Mescalito protect people?" 

Damn good reading Vassago! I read the whole series of books  many many years ago. 

silly me. I thought this was a post of the rare eat Hakarl.......

and now I know how Demure Mormon was so imaginative with his experiences with women:D......

9 minutes ago, parkercole said:

and now I know how Demure Mormon was so imaginative with his experiences with women:D......

Who knows maybe we are all wrong?!😂😂 

4 hours ago, parkercole said:

Are you referring to the lesbian who does not know how to spell her own religion? No, she's not me, but I hear she can eat pussy like the best of them.

Salute