Kali Sensual Reiki

Really crazy!

14 posts in this topic

I am having one of those nights. Please forgive me. My phone is missing! I promise i am not ignoring you. Thinking someone ran off with it (last client)? Not nice to make crazy accusations. Hmmm, I am pretty upset and now this too. Damn, I have enough going on...Anyway-just want to let you know. Those have sent me text messages. Please send me an email if you wish to speak or you may pm me. This too shall pass. Like all the other crazy problems in our lives. You know shit has a way of just happening. 

Oh no! What a terrible thing to happen. Here's to positive vibrations heading your way, sweet lady.   :wub:

Sending love and light your way, beautiful lady! May you find your phone.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Feeling a bit on the stupid side ladies...but really??? My phone of all things to take from me?! Why not steal a roll of T.P.? Some glassware? All my candy that i have in a bowl on the dresser for clients?

Replacement phone is $20.00. Thank goodness for insurance. Hope my numbers all transfer over safely? 

Samantha post the goat picture for me 😂😂😂😂

BOO! People are mean sometimes. Sending you love and peace! 

Get the find my phone app and it will locate it my granddaughter lost her phone in the Baltimore Airport and my son was able to find it exactly from Denver with the app not that that'll help you in this instant but it might in the future

Kali,

Borrow someone’s phone and call your phone and maybe someone will answer it. 

Its possible you may have left it someplace or someone mistakenly picked it up.

its worth a shot.

Edited by ilovewomen

1 hour ago, airamericavet65 said:

Get the find my phone app and it will locate it my granddaughter lost her phone in the Baltimore Airport and my son was able to find it exactly from Denver with the app not that that'll help you in this instant but it might in the future

I am going to do just that Airamericave65! I will figure it out yet! I am not the most techno minded. However, ya...life!😉

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Kali,

Borrow someone’s phone and call your phone and maybe someone will answer it. 

Its possible you may have left it someplace or someone mistakenly picked it up.

its worth a shot.

I did dial it all night long with my family phone. No dice! How do i know the dude stole it? Because 1 time it the phone actually ringed for for a while before going to voice mail. He also (client) uses TMobile. I am now waiting for them to open up. Tmobile does not open until 11am on Sunday (must be a church thing)? Sucks! Had a block placed on the phone. So hopefully all is secure. Just added powerstearing fluid in my car. Lol waiting on the pink workers to open up their shop. Also i knew where i put it before he came!

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

BOO! People are mean sometimes. Sending you love and peace! 

Batshitass crazy mean! You leave a ladies phone alone or else...🌚i am pretty scary when wronged! 

At the pink place now!😎 Thank you friends!!❤❤

Send us the info on the dumbass. If someone did this to me, I would turn his ass into the cops. Yep, I am not afraid to call them on a thief. 

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I'm so sorry girl. A Stolen/Lost/Damaged phone is anxiety producing for sure. Especially if your work contacts didn't sinc.  That happened to me a couple months ago.  I'm sending love your way Kali. Keep your chin up sweetheart. 💋🤗

my phone has lookout installed In  the phone, so I can find it when ever, if it's a smart phone maybe you have it too? 

if you have to get new phone then download lookout app, it's free and it will tell you exactly to the foot where it's at

Thank you very sweet words ladies I am a mess and I would appreciate it if everyone would send me a message if they see this post and would enjoy talking or have been in contact with me in the past. A very tough day on me.  And a very big lesson to be learned. 

Stevie, 

I now have a Iphone SE and everything goes in a cloud. Thank you so much and I have been trying to search for my old one. However, it is not working. So I am going to hope for the best  and  that all those to are wishing to stay in contact will make a point of texting and calling me. Sending their names and numbers so I can now send them up to a cloud. Whatever that is supposed to mean

Super tired because of no sleep last night! Wishing you all  the very best! :) 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

8 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Send us the info on the dumbass. If someone did this to me, I would turn his ass into the cops. Yep, I am not afraid to call them on a thief. 

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

This^^^^^^^  Now that the OP has a working phone this thread can continue in private.