Daniellexxrose

Urban clubs

17 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Daniellexxrose said:

Hey guys ! Where Are your  best Urban Stripclubs?? 

I have some favorites in Denver, Portland and Seattle.  I would say in Denver La Boheme is my fav followed closely by the Mile High Club and Diamond Cabaret. 

1 hour ago, Traveller17 said:

I have some favorites in Denver, Portland and Seattle.  I would say in Denver La Boheme is my fav followed closely by the Mile High Club and Diamond Cabaret. 

Don't flame me too hard if I am incorrect and ignorant, but, I believe OP is referring to clubs geared to African-American dancers and clientele.

For example, Floyd Mayweather's place: https://www.girlcollection.com

If that is the case, neither of these clubs fit the bill, imo.

ADD: can't think of a place. 

Edited by NoCoGeezer

10 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Don't flame me too hard if I am incorrect and ignorant, but, I believe OP is referring to clubs geared to African-American dancers and clientele.

You're right, I didn't read that close enough.  Apologies if I steered you wrong.  

On 2/17/2018 at 11:48 PM, NoCoGeezer said:

Actually something less Urban than that lol, Just A place with curvy/ Mixed toned ladies and good music. I'm From the south but i do not need hole in the wall annoying loud music ...

3 hours ago, Daniellexxrose said:

Just A place with curvy/ Mixed toned ladies and good music.

Denver metro has some nice strip clubs, just that they all are pretty much generic strip clubs, imo, unfortunately.

Have not been to in years, but, hear Dandy Dans leans more toward Hispanic dancers these days.

Platinum 84, have not been to, but hear that it might be closer to what you are looking for. Seems to lean also more toward Hispanic dancers, but also appears to have more variety re: AA, Asian. Seem to recall seeing reviews where some of the guys were not happy with the more "urban" music choices. Downside: way the hell out of Denver proper.

https://platinum84.com

Edited by NoCoGeezer

You can get to almost anyplace in Metro Denver in about 20-30 minutes from downtown Denver.

Platinum84 from downtown is roughly 15-20 minutes depending on traffic.

Dandy Dan's is roughly 20 minutes from downtown depending on traffic.

Shotgun Willies is 15-20 minutes from downtown depending on traffic.

Boulder is approximately 30 minutes from downtown.

DIA is basically 30-35 minutes from downtown.

Colorado in general isn’t really a place for urban anything...the most “urban” our precious Vanilla Valley gets is Aurora (becoming nicely gentrified) and maybe south CoSprings. If you find a gem though please let the rest of us know 💃🏾  Good luck! 💋

On 2/22/2018 at 8:36 PM, sweetkarizmatic said:

Colorado in general isn’t really a place for urban anything...the most “urban” our precious Vanilla Valley gets is Aurora (becoming nicely gentrified) and maybe south CoSprings. If you find a gem though please let the rest of us know 💃🏾  Good luck! 💋

I used to be an uber driver here in Denver, and I have to agree with you on this one.  Especially, coming from Dallas. 

So what is everyones definition of "Urban"?  Curious minds want to know.

Urban = Multiracial

I.e., you might actually run into people with darker skin hanging out and having a good time.

On 2/19/2018 at 9:50 AM, Daniellexxrose said:

Actually something less Urban than that lol, Just A place with curvy/ Mixed toned ladies and good music. I'm From the south but i do not need hole in the wall annoying loud music ...

What exact type of music are you looking for ??  There exists good and bad music in every genre. In Denver,every club has there fair share of fine ladies of every color.There really isn't one that hires just one race.

I agree there is no real “urban” club in Denver that I’m aware of. P84 is my regular stop. It’s a pretty nice place with a bit of variety but it’s still mostly shades of vanilla. The music really just depends on the DJ, but it can be heavy in the hip-hop at times. Players Club down the street is couple of steps down in terms of club quality but definitely has more chocolate and caramel curvy ladies. 

17 minutes ago, kawirider5 said:

I agree there is no real “urban” club in Denver that I’m aware of. P84 is my regular stop. It’s a pretty nice place with a bit of variety but it’s still mostly shades of vanilla. The music really just depends on the DJ, but it can be heavy in the hip-hop at times. Players Club down the street is couple of steps down in terms of club quality but definitely has more chocolate and caramel curvy ladies. 

Agreed. I like the downtown clubs the best but players club or Platinum are great too, and probably more what the OP was asking about. 

Just my two cents....forget Denver. If you like to play in clubs and public fun, buy a cheap ticket to Houston and go to their clubs. PM me for details.

On 2/22/2018 at 8:36 PM, sweetkarizmatic said:

Actually we do have a few places. P.M for details. I take my Visiting girls from Memphis, Atlanta and Houston to and they always have a blast!

8 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Actually we do have a few places. P.M for details. I take my Visiting girls from Memphis, Atlanta and Houston to and they always have a blast!

Oh nice! I was generalizing since there really are only a few. Thanks!