Base.501

A little Help in the Highlands

22 posts in this topic

Hello all

I've been on and off here for a while.  Off more than on lately.  I really can only do things during the day and can't travel to far due to time.  I've done some searching for neighborhoods around the Highlands (not Highlands Ranch) and really feel like I've come up empty.  Downtown is close, but parking is such a nightmare I normally avoid it.

Any recommendations for the Highlands?

Are you looking for place to live, or for a side pad for out calls, or as a pimp, or for a provider, ot to house a mistress, or ??  Not intended to be difficult, but not real clear what you are looking for.

Oh, but in the Highlands I would go with

Image result for traditional scottish clothes

I agree Gr8owl with the outfit but please change the socks to a solid color.😁😁😁

2 hours ago, fred1964 said:

Where's the bagpipes? :lol:

I'm not sure you want to know. :unsure:

I guess I should have been a little more clear. I'm looking for a lady with an in-call in the Highlands.  Wouldn't mind a mistress, but I think this is the wrong forum for that one .... Haha 

I'm a little surprised there were no Highlander 'There can be only one' or 'loosing your head' jokes. 

For the record, there is nothing wrong with a white shirt and flannel shirt .... Just not on that model ... Haha

18 hours ago, gr8owl said:

... Oh, but in the Highlands I would go with

Image result for traditional scottish clothes

How many ways is this picture wrong?

• Pleats in front
  • Kilt hangs too low
  • Needs a proper sporran
  • Fly on the wrong shoulder
  • Gaters instead of diced hose
  • Balmoral(cap) cocked on the wrong side
  • No clan badge on the cap
  • Boots instead of ghillies

Talk about wannabes 🤡

No to mention he probably has tightie whities on...

Bit I saw the same inconsistancies but didn’t want to say something and hurt his feeling.

I am trying to get up to speed on the proper attire in Ireland when I visit there this summer.

To the op - Curiously,  the national animal of Scotland does her incalls there.

to petey - Don't hobby there, you will be utterly spoiled by the reasonable prices and the amazing selection of who you swear has to be tgtbt but isn't (still at reasonable prices)

On 2/16/2018 at 3:22 PM, Base.501 said:

Hello all

I've been on and off here for a while.  Off more than on lately.  I really can only do things during the day and can't travel to far due to time.  I've done some searching for neighborhoods around the Highlands (not Highlands Ranch) and really feel like I've come up empty.  Downtown is close, but parking is such a nightmare I normally avoid it.

Any recommendations for the Highlands?

Just to let you know, a Lyft drive from the Highlands to downtown is only $3.75 if you don't use it during the power surge or prime. Very quick and accessible. 😁

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 2/18/2018 at 6:59 PM, SultryKitten said:

Just to let you know, a Lyft drive from the Highlands to downtown is only $3.75 if you don't use it during the power surge or prime. Very quick and accessible. 😁

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I am in the DTC area and have difficulties traveling, for some reason Uber never occurred to me.   Though I cannot see how the two call method would work well. 

3 hours ago, SensualAddict said:

I am in the DTC area and have difficulties traveling, for some reason Uber never occurred to me.   Though I cannot see how the two call method would work well. 

Don't see a too big an issue: let lady know you are leaving for the appointment so she can give you location for first call, tell driver that is where you are going. Walk the rest of the way.

That said, that all falls apart if her actual incall is a mile or more away (had that happen to me on a number of occasions). Maybe an understanding provider to give you first call location somewhere close?

I don't think an Uber driver will care - I have changed plans in the middle of a ride and they are fine with it.  Once I was going to bail a friend out of jail, but I didn't think Uber drivers would want to go to the jail, so I input a nearby address, and when we got close I confessed.  He laughed and took me right to the jail, and more interestingly, he came back and got both of us a few hours later.  Just give the guy or gal a nice tip - don't think they care about much else.

20 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I don't think an Uber driver will care - I have changed plans in the middle of a ride and they are fine with it.  Once I was going to bail a friend out of jail, but I didn't think Uber drivers would want to go to the jail, so I input a nearby address, and when we got close I confessed.  He laughed and took me right to the jail, and more interestingly, he came back and got both of us a few hours later.  Just give the guy or gal a nice tip - don't think they care about much else.

Crazy/Funny uber stories...that would be an interesting thread with this group for sure!

52 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Don't see a too big an issue: let lady know you are leaving for the appointment so she can give you location for first call, tell driver that is where you are going. Walk the rest of the way.

That said, that all falls apart if her actual incall is a mile or more away (had that happen to me on a number of occasions). Maybe an understanding provider to give you first call location somewhere close?

I've seen a few clients that took an Uber to come see me. As long as you pass my screening, I don't mind giving my address ahead of time. I'm sure there other providers who would do the same. 

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Agree with S3 about quantity of providers in downtown vs some neighborhoods.  RiNo (River North) is pretty close to Highlands/North Denver too.  

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Minimum fare for an Uber is $6.75 unless you have a discount you can use.

$7 extra to spend time with a beautiful woman...I’m not made of gold! (Sarcasm off):lol:

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Most Uber drivers don’t care....happens to me all the time. 

I once picked up a young couple at a hotel in DTC, drove them to a hotel near downtown. They asked me if I could wait while she went in and saw his friend and then take them back to DTC. I said no problem.

We got there and 3 of Denver’s finest was sitting in the lot and the couple got super nervous. We sat for 10 minutes and I asked if they just wanted to head back to DTC and they said yes.

On the way back, I asked her if she was in the hobby and without hesitation she said NO. Neither of them asked what the hobby was. I don’t think they told me the truth. 🤣 

Be sure to leave a nice tip for your driver.

Edited by ilovewomen

Lyft is cheaper than Uber. I haven't had a couple in my car yet, but I sure get told by the younger ones that I am a hot MILF and trying to get my number. If they only knew...lol!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard