SultryKitten

Okay, What Is The Deal-io?!

16 posts in this topic

The last two weeks, I have had clients(regulars & new) contact me wanting to set up, I contact them letting them know it can work, and then NOTHING. I am literally being ghosted by 2/3 of the clients that have contacted me. What is going on guys? Ever heard of "common courtesy"? Is etiquette out the window now due to modern technology? Take note that I am not the only one getting this...I have been hearing complaints from various providers too about this. Spend 30 seconds of your busy life and let us know a simple "yes or no" please. This lack of respect is getting old!

Image result for shaking my head gif

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Except for being private client based, my business could not be more different from yours, and I get more and more of that also. It seems to be the wave of the present and future unfortunately.

My 2cents: I'm no economist ( I just like coffee! :D)...but last week the stock market plunged 1,175 pts...(that's a lot of hobby money)..and this week was
Valetine's Day... so the wifeys/girlfriends/SOthers need attention...and the weather, etc...:(

stock_market_plung.gif

On 2/7/2018 at 1:57 PM, SultryKitten said:

So, I guess I should warn my clients when I decide to spike my hair, get a nose ring, and go all smokey eyed?!?;):P

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

You said spiked hair! :D

8 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

The last two weeks, I have had clients(regulars & new) contact me wanting to set up, I contact them letting them know it can work, and then NOTHING. I am literally being ghosted by 2/3 of the clients that have contacted me. What is going on guys? Ever heard of "common courtesy"? Is etiquette out the window now due to modern technology? Take note that I am not the only one getting this...I have been hearing complaints from various providers too about this. Spend 30 seconds of your busy life and let us know a simple "yes or no" please. This lack of respect is getting old!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 2/16/2018 at 11:09 AM, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

It seems to me that this goes both ways all seem to be willing to waste another persons time and in some cases money for trivial things. Living up to a commitment that is made is simply treating other people with respect. The common courtesy that you should expect from others is being given less and less. Maybe this is part of society's bigger problem

Hey, it’s the “professional” thing to do. [/sarcasm]. Last week I had a 1:15 appointment with the Dr.  He finally walked into the exam room at 2:30 😡

Just plain sucks Samantha! I know you as a provider would never take advantage of a client. Yet, i know and have heard situations of this behavior happening on the clients end too. 

Love that hair tho! We are living in a strange land Samantha! Freaking insane!

2 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Hey, it’s the “professional” thing to do. [/sarcasm]. Last week I had a 1:15 appointment with the Dr.  He finally walked into the exam room at 2:30 😡

This guy gets it.... everybody got so used to waiting on the doctor it's become a habit...😅😅😅

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

It's sad, the Dr can be an hour late seeing you and everything is fine but if you are just a few mins late to see the Dr it's the end of the world and you have to reschedule and are expected to still pay for both appointments....

3 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

It's sad, the Dr can be an hour late seeing you and everything is fine but if you are just a few mins late to see the Dr it's the end of the world and you have to reschedule and are expected to still pay for both appointments....

ain't that the truth

3 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

same goes for court, if you show up late they put out a warrant, but you don't see the judge for at least an hr

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Holy shit that sounds like my Doc!

I feel your pain - when ladies fail to respond to a polite introductory e-mail.

Samantha, I understand what you are going through. Sadly, I am traveling back and forth a lot right now . By the time an introduction is made,I'm in another city.

On 2/16/2018 at 11:09 AM, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

+1 to the max!

On 2/18/2018 at 7:14 AM, Bit Banger said:

That is NOT really sarcasm. The more necessary a service, the more customer service is REVERSED....i.e...."The customer is lucky to get to see me and pay me, so I am always right, never the customer". Look at it......Doctors, Lawyers, Courts, Internet Tech, Phone Tech, People in charge of Financial accounts, Utilities, etc." You need our service, so pay up, shut up, and be thankful we bother with you at all". Unfortunately, this business habit is wide spread and getting more common. Consequently, providers who are funded by discretionary money, are treated more and more with the same disregard....."You need my money, so wait up, shut up, and be thankful if I bother calling you back at all." Ugly. Very ugly.