Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vassago

I wish Michael Jackson was still alive

9 posts in this topic

OOOOkay...My first thought was strange.  And that thought lasted to the very end.  I'm sure there are others out there that will love this dance.  Unfortunately I'm not one of them.

Sorry, not my cup of tea ...... while we are wishing, I WISH Ann Margret was 30 again. 

Awesome. Thank you, geecue.

I still consider MJ the Lord of Dance. We all stand on the shoulders of giants. We all have to get our beginnings from the beginning. I wasn’t alive in the days of Tap and Soul, so my judgement is impaired by an emotional connection with my own timeline. Michael Jackson brought more to dance than the blinding speed and incredible precision of his feet. He charismatically moved things inside people. Love him or hate him, anyone alive to see him move had a distinct opinion of him. His soul was there the entire time. It was exposed at the cost of some shame until his death. Michael Jackson was a sorcerer. I’m not even sure why I was thinking of him when I posted. The man affected me beyond the grave.

Edited by Vassago
Grammar. Trying.

4 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Very entertaining.  Over the decades there have been many talented dancers. MJ was one of them.

I heard that guys don't like girls with brains, so I will just say I noticed there was an impossibly empty place with light, peeling paint, and green stuff just out of reach... 

Edited by Leonalune