mr.rock2018

I am a Golden God

33 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Good job Kali, thx!!

Thank you Petey-9950,

However we are all VERY wrong! Nookie Monster is not Mr. Rock! Please accept my apologies Mr. Rock. You are also right some of the ladies here also post on other sites too. Thinking we are all so quick to believe in negativity due to others trying to present themselves with multiple personalities. Sorry you have been falsely accused of doing this by me and a few others here. 

Welcome in and thank you for your private message!

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Holy cow!  I see clearly what the issue is now.  You visited this site out of desperation because you can't have a normal relationship with a woman because of your immaturity and anger issues.  YOU are the exact reason why these providers take such strict measures to screen everyone because there are nuts like you floating around out there that literally scare women.  Sadly, you probably enjoy that aspect of your personality.  

To lie when I now know the truth? Well, that goes against my Reiki principles. Nothing personal to the people of TOB. However if I am wrong? I have no problem with correcting myself and I always will! I can't answer for others all I can offer is to correct my wrong doings.