mr.rock2018

I am a Golden God

33 posts in this topic

Yeah this has to be the most corrupt one sided forum that I have ever visited....ladies its just a pussy nothing more nothing less....get off your golden dildos....the back page girls have more class...oh wait most of you came from there , or still there

Mr Rock, seems like you have an axe to grind. How could that be with you being so new?  

Why don’t you just come out and address the ladies personally.

Maybe you need to get some Nookie.😉

Edited by Laci French

Look at the way I have been treated sense I signed up last week...that is my axe...

Do you think that this place is some kind of secret...just Google ..."dumd whore" and this is where it will take you...now fuck off ...because you have the wrong person

It seems to me like you have forgotten that if you treat people with dignity and respect it will be returned to you

mr.rock2018...or should I call you NookieMonster4U?

You are a real piece of work.

Hiding behind words.

Karma...remember that.

If you treat people with respect, you will get respect.

1 hour ago, mr.rock2018 said:

Yeah this has to be the most corrupt one sided forum that I have ever visited...

Then why, pray tell, are you here?

...ladies its just a pussy nothing more nothing less....

And what a fine pussy it is!

....get off your golden dildos....

A golden dildo?! Is it like finding a golden ticket? Does it allow entry into a fantasy world that is serviced by midgets? How fun!!! 

3 hours ago, mr.rock2018 said:

Look at the way I have been treated sense I signed up last week...that is my axe...

And how have you been treated?  Are you saying you have been mis-treated?

I haven't seen anything disparaging here about since you joined on February 10th.

Your comments here are exactly the reason why ladies NEED to screen vigorously for their safety.

Hey, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

30 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Hey, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

My granny had a slightly different version...

Don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya!

:D

I'm new here since December and haven't found anyone to be anything but civil or better. In fact I've been welcomed and had a great time. I hope your experience changes.  

And you must be Mr Rock. Look, darling, Mr. Rock 2018. The the handsomest hobbiest since cassanova, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?

Kate: You don't even know him.

Doc Holliday: Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him. 

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

And how have you been treated?  Are you saying you have been mis-treated?

I haven't seen anything disparaging here about since you joined on February 10th.

Your comments here are exactly the reason why ladies NEED to screen vigorously for their safety.

I get that about the screening, but it’s been said countless times on this board about several members seeming like asses or contrarians here but the complete opppsite when face to face with a provider. 

On 2/14/2018 at 1:49 PM, mr.rock2018 said:

Yeah this has to be the most corrupt one sided forum that I have ever visited....ladies its just a pussy nothing more nothing less....get off your golden dildos....the back page girls have more class...oh wait most of you came from there , or still there

You reek of a RIPE Asshole. Since pussy isn't good enough for ya, EAT A BAG A DICKS :) ! 

You don't need to make such hostile posts about women just because you aren't attracted to them. I mean, I don't get excited by the sheep and goats that you favor, but I don't hate them either.

Sounds like Mr. Rock has his panties all in a wad. What happened? Someone took a crap in your cherio's and you thought it was chocolate? 

Sorry bud, no one gets the red carpet rolled out for joining. Put your big boy pants on and be a man. This is actually a fun place to visit if you know how to play well with others. Just sayin'........

11 hours ago, N6_in_the_village said:

You don't need to make such hostile posts about women just because you aren't attracted to them. I mean, I don't get excited by the sheep and goats that you favor, but I don't hate them either.

Image result for goats fucking

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Hey guys and gals, who forgot whose turn it was to bring the popcorn?   This is better then watching the Olympics.

20 hours ago, Just Jos said:

You reek of a RIPE Asshole. Since pussy isn't good enough for ya, EAT A BAG A DICKS :) ! 

I think i love you.;):wub:

Mr Rock, IloveWomen is a master at sniffing out a ____. Please mind your p's and q's! Oh yes he has sniffed out others before you. He has done it before and he will possibly do it again. Just wait out your time like a good little boy! Being kicked off the forum for a month or so is not the end of the world. And don't be taking your anger out on the innocent!

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

There shall be no quiet  for the restless. Even if most of us find him abrasive. Many soldiers died that such as he could say as he wishes. There is a radical difference between written expression and acts of violence. I can tolerate any of the former, however bloodshed itself disgusts me. I think he should be allowed to express himself. That being said, fuck Trevor.

I hate mascots. They got all the pussy. Here’s the real video.