Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bignrich

Are the general rules when to write a no show review?

13 posts in this topic

I have written a no show review before but it was very clear being such however this last week I have tried to set appts with 2 seperate reviewed providers. First one communication was great set appt for x time at x place. 30 minutes before the appt she sent text she wasn't going to make it and tried to reschedule for the following day which i was not available. It was dissappointing and let her know but tried to set for another day and time a couple days in advance with no response but she still posting for said day. Review as no show or no? Second very similar start but then 2 days prior to set time went dark no response at all but no current ads either. Assistance would be welcomed  

2 hours ago, bignrich said:

I have written a no show review before but it was very clear being such however this last week I have tried to set appts with 2 seperate reviewed providers. First one communication was great set appt for x time at x place. 30 minutes before the appt she sent text she wasn't going to make it and tried to reschedule for the following day which i was not available. It was dissappointing and let her know but tried to set for another day and time a couple days in advance with no response but she still posting for said day. Review as no show or no? Second very similar start but then 2 days prior to set time went dark no response at all but no current ads either. Assistance would be welcomed  

No grounds for a review here at all as she cancelled the session 30 minutes out.  That sucks, but it happens and would not be considered a no show. The manner in which you shared you dissappointment might explain why she didn't reschedule. Cancellations happen, sometimes ladies who are posting don't respond to you, it happens. Pick another lady and move on. If you are nice and polite you should not have any trouble getting someone to book with you. 

You don't have any grounds for a review...period.

She didn't no show you.  She did call and let you know she needed to cancel.  And you state she tried to reschedule with you the next day. Providers have a personal life and sometimes that personal life has to take a priority over her work life and it does mess up plans.

The fact she was still posting means nothing.  She has to continue to post (read advertise) to continue to bring in business when she is available.

As far as the second provider, maybe she decided she no longer felt comfortable seeing you.  Maybe she is sick. Maybe you used the first lady as a reference for the second lady and the second lady called the first lady for a reference and your response to the first lady was less than honorable and the first lady let the second lady know that.  There could be many reasons why the second lady went dark.

I'd say to move on, forget the second lady altogether and try a third lady...maybe even see if the first lady is still willing to see you.

Remember, politeness and respect is very important.  Without that, you'll get nowhere.

Thank yuo for the responses. I was leaning more towards no review but just wasnt positive. I am extremely polite maybe too much so. There was no using one reference for the other as suggested. I followed their provided screening as well as offering additional provider references/p411 as needed but was not ask for. I do understand that this happens but it just seems to be an uptick in it lately specifically for me but I'll get over it and move on. 

the thing is the ladies can see who they want and when they want, we have basically no control if they want to cancel, they will get calls.

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

the thing is the ladies can see who they want and when they want, we have basically no control if they want to cancel, they will get calls.

WTF are you talking about? The providers have to wait for someone to contact them. They don't choose the time, the client does. They can agree, if they are available. Like any business person, they set hours that they are available. Clients can contact them, or not. Clients are the ones who initiate contact, choose the time,  and length of appointment. 

Obviously, the provider can book, or not. Pretty much, that is the extent of their control over client scheduling. Oh yeah, they can cancel, just like the clients do!

This is the standard procedure for any one-person service business.

Can I have some of what you're smoking?!? 

Edited by pfunk

7 hours ago, pfunk said:

WTF are you talking about? The providers have to wait for someone to contact them. They don't choose the time, the client does. They can agree, if they are available. Like any business person, they set hours that they are available. Clients can contact them, or not. Clients are the ones who initiate contact, choose the time,  and length of appointment. 

Obviously, the provider can book, or not. Pretty much, that is the extent of their control over client scheduling. Oh yeah, they can cancel, just like the clients do!

wow are you a kiss ass to the ladies!!!! it's true and you know it!! yea sure it happens on the our side to but were the ones paying! so stfu!

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

wow are you a kiss ass to the ladies!!!! it's true and you know it!! yea sure it happens on the our side to but were the ones paying! so stfu!

What a thorough, and logical argument! Well done! :lol:

Also keep in mind, some ads are automatically posted, so there could be outside factors regarding why you haven't heard from the provider.  It could quite possibly have absolutely nothing to do with you.   

9 hours ago, pfunk said:

I think what Stevie was trying to say is that there are no shortage of us guys who are looking to spend some time with them. No matter what the situation is their phones will always ring. On the flip side we just hope that they will answer the phone and bless us with their time.I’m not trying to put words in his mouth but that is just how I understood his post.

Ladies that are dedicated to providing a memorable experience do not cancel unless something comes up. 

We all have personal lives, this goes the same for a gentleman they have lives and things come up.

I always try to be open-minded and one time cancel is ok, two times may be pushing it to be too many for a cancellation. That's when the ghost effect kicks in. You will not get a response due to the feeling of time being wasted.

Ladies come across a lot of that!

Gentleman that passed screening throw it all out on the table and then when the booking time arrives they just don't show up.

Gentleman the same scenario they feel like they put everything out on the board and when time comes the lady is not responding and they're sitting around waiting in a parking lot somewhere for a response. "Very unprofessional".

Communication is key in this situation. We're all only human and as long as we communicate nobody is going to feel like they just got taken for their time and effort to have a good time.

Unfortunately there is no fix to all of this. Some ladies catch bad reviews for not communicating with the potential client. 

All in all it's frustrating!

Just my 2 cents.....

1 hour ago, PieluvinTexan said:

I think what Stevie was trying to say is that there are no shortage of us guys who are looking to spend some time with them. No matter what the situation is their phones will always ring. On the flip side we just hope that they will answer the phone and bless us with their time.I’m not trying to put words in his mouth but that is just how I understood his post.

bingo

On 2/16/2018 at 7:11 AM, Kandi Apple said:

Ladies that are dedicated to providing a memorable experience do not cancel unless something comes up. 

We all have personal lives, this goes the same for a gentleman they have lives and things come up.

I always try to be open-minded and one time cancel is ok, two times may be pushing it to be too many for a cancellation. That's when the ghost effect kicks in. You will not get a response due to the feeling of time being wasted.

Ladies come across a lot of that!

Gentleman that passed screening throw it all out on the table and then when the booking time arrives they just don't show up.

Gentleman the same scenario they feel like they put everything out on the board and when time comes the lady is not responding and they're sitting around waiting in a parking lot somewhere for a response. "Very unprofessional".

Communication is key in this situation. We're all only human and as long as we communicate nobody is going to feel like they just got taken for their time and effort to have a good time.

Unfortunately there is no fix to all of this. Some ladies catch bad reviews for not communicating with the potential client. 

All in all it's frustrating!

Just my 2 cents.....

I have had a couple of times that something has come up on my end that prevents me from keeping our arranged time together but do my best to let them know well in advance. I do feel bad about it because I know I may have taken a time slot that may now be unused. 

I have been on the reverse of that as well, but not notified at the time. I would say I have been lucky and they have contacted me later on and explained the reason and have all been cool about rescheduling and very nice and friendly about it.

I would say that it is best to wait and see if the provider responds within a day, before letting the dogs lose on her reputation.  I also think that if we as client are kind and sincere about not being able to make the arranged time, the lady wiould be understanding as well. 

Just my 2cents, have a good one.