UTF4ME

Do you think?

27 posts in this topic

So, if it came to sheer number of providers that Colorado has more than Vegas? I mean there are not only tons of ads here. But look at the reviews too. Some providers don't even post on TOB but still have reviews here?

 

Whats your thoughts?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure about there being more providers here, I just think that TOB is a very active site here in Colorado. That is an awesome thing because it is so helpful to providers and clients alike.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Number of providers: not even close. Vegas has a ton of ladies hoping for a big payday.

TOB is not a great measure for comparing CO to other areas. TOB is primarily a CO board. Vegas, Eros, TER, ECCIE, Night Shift, Mojovillage, Backpage. And many other sites out there. Reverse of OP observation, go to TER and pull up the new Vegas reviews: TONS of reviews there vs nowhere near the numbers for Denver.

Pick any city in the US and will seem like they do not have the number vs. CO when looking at TOB.

Edited by NoCoGeezer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now, available now ads on P411:

All of CO- 14

Las Vegas- 15

Dallas/Ft. Worth- 32

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaah...that's ok ...we have the quality ladies here..

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Take a look at Dallas😳 that is the hobby mecca 

I started in Dallas 25 yrs ago. I'm going there next month for a visit, and was thinking about popping up an ad for a couple days. It will be a nostalgic exp for sure. I heard their board is Eccie now, but back then it was aspd and bigdoggie. I'm kind of excited to see if any of the old crew are still hobbying or providing.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I started in Dallas 25 yrs ago. I'm going there next month for a visit, and was thinking about popping up an ad for a couple days. It will be a nostalgic exp for sure. I heard their board is Eccie now, but back then it was aspd and bigdoggie. I'm kind of excited to see if any of the old crew are still hobbying or providing.

ASPD morphed into ECCIE a few years back. Still THE board for TX.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cream always rises to the top. AKA Denver. ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

ASPD morphed into ECCIE a few years back. Still THE board for TX.

I was trying to research this a couple months ago. I have a really crappy memory, but I think the girl who ran the board (I can't remember her name...Amber maybe?)  passed away, and her family took over the board...then there was a bust??? My preference for gentlemen I see has always been older so I'm sure many of them have passed away. If you have any knowledge of this, I would love to know how ASPD became Eccie. Its a big part of my history.  Thanks!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

 I would love to know how ASPD became Eccie.

Not that I paid attention to these happenings back in the day, but at first glance, ECCIE was already in business when ASPD went down.

To wit, post on ECCIE December 2009 re: ASPD getting shut down. Story in December 2009 on different board re: ASPD shutting down. And ECCIE's website being registered March 2009.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=4871

http://www.phxlist.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=289

Quote

Domain Name: ECCIE.NET
Registry Domain ID: 1545967502_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2017-03-10T03:30:49Z
Creation Date: 2009-03-08T01:15:26Z

 

Edited by NoCoGeezer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I was trying to research this a couple months ago. I have a really crappy memory, but I think the girl who ran the board (I can't remember her name...Amber maybe?)  passed away, and her family took over the board...then there was a bust??? My preference for gentlemen I see has always been older so I'm sure many of them have passed away. If you have any knowledge of this, I would love to know how ASPD became Eccie. Its a big part of my history.  Thanks!

Text me. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Not that I paid attention to these happenings back in the day, but at first glance, ECCIE was already in business when ASPD went down.

To wit, post on ECCIE December 2009 re: ASPD getting shut down. Story in December 2009 on different board re: ASPD shutting down. And ECCIE's website being registered March 2009.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=4871

http://www.phxlist.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=289

 

Thank you so much! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Not that I paid attention to these happenings back in the day, but at first glance, ECCIE was already in business when ASPD went down.

To wit, post on ECCIE December 2009 re: ASPD getting shut down. Story in December 2009 on different board re: ASPD shutting down. And ECCIE's website being registered March 2009.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=4871

http://www.phxlist.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=289

 

I always thought ASPD & ECCIE were completely separate boards.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, UTF4ME said:

So, if it came to sheer number of providers that Colorado has more than Vegas? I mean there are not only tons of ads here. But look at the reviews too. Some providers don't even post on TOB but still have reviews here?

 

Whats your thoughts?

My thought is both have FAR more ladies than I will ever have the pleasure of meeting (probably even just in Springs/Pueblo these days) so who has more does not matter in my mind.  Who has the best is a far more interesting question.  I am happy to vouch for the southern half of our fine state in that regard. :) YMMV

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, UTF4ME said:

So, if it came to sheer number of providers that Colorado has more than Vegas? I mean there are not only tons of ads here. But look at the reviews too. Some providers don't even post on TOB but still have reviews here?

 

Whats your thoughts?

Vegas WHOOPS us 5 to 1 dude####

Just like Vegas Colorado has fake ads, fake pics and too-good-to-be-true postings.. but My simple lame ass FIRST  thought is the fact that your handle is UTF:(   

you are missing out on awesome ass provider's based on your handle and asking a question that is strange to the hobby world.

IMO , a review is from an experience  a gentleman had with the lady on a review board..  Backpage does not have  a board,  eros does not have a board ,just to name a couple, but there WILL  be reviews HERE  IF she was here.... for a young lady  she may have no clue she has reviews posted and she may not even care enough to claim the profile, bottom line is if the reviewer is proven legit and the provider is proven legit the review is good ! give the young lady a chance , see her and have a great time .. it's better than taking your chances with massage parlors and Backpage no names. But as far as Colorado versus Vegas as far as appearances services and such Vegas has us beat hands down and I have been there many times and experienced both sides of this hobby to know the difference enough to tell you this post makes no sense

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Vegas WHOOPS us 5 to 1 dude####

Just like Vegas Colorado has fake ads, fake pics and too-good-to-be-true postings.. but My simple lame ass FIRST  thought is the fact that your handle is UTF:(   

you are missing out on awesome ass provider's based on your handle and asking a question that is strange to the hobby world.

IMO , a review is from an experience  a gentleman had with the lady on a review board..  Backpage does not have  a board,  eros does not have a board ,just to name a couple, but there WILL  be reviews HERE  IF she was here.... for a young lady  she may have no clue she has reviews posted and she may not even care enough to claim the profile, bottom line is if the reviewer is proven legit and the provider is proven legit the review is good ! give the young lady a chance , see her and have a great time .. it's better than taking your chances with massage parlors and Backpage no names. But as far as Colorado versus Vegas as far as appearances services and such Vegas has us beat hands down and I have been there many times and experienced both sides of this hobby to know the difference enough to tell you this post makes no sense

Im not sure how to respond to this. I was simply asking a question. I have had this handle on this board since 2012.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, UTF4ME said:

Im not sure how to respond to this. I was simply asking a question. I have had this handle on this board since 2012.

Just send flowers. Sometimes that’s all you men really need to do.😂😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Vegas WHOOPS us 5 to 1 dude####

Just like Vegas Colorado has fake ads, fake pics and too-good-to-be-true postings.. but My simple lame ass FIRST  thought is the fact that your handle is UTF:(   

you are missing out on awesome ass provider's based on your handle and asking a question that is strange to the hobby world.

IMO , a review is from an experience  a gentleman had with the lady on a review board..  Backpage does not have  a board,  eros does not have a board ,just to name a couple, but there WILL  be reviews HERE  IF she was here.... for a young lady  she may have no clue she has reviews posted and she may not even care enough to claim the profile, bottom line is if the reviewer is proven legit and the provider is proven legit the review is good ! give the young lady a chance , see her and have a great time .. it's better than taking your chances with massage parlors and Backpage no names. But as far as Colorado versus Vegas as far as appearances services and such Vegas has us beat hands down and I have been there many times and experienced both sides of this hobby to know the difference enough to tell you this post makes no sense

 

15 minutes ago, UTF4ME said:

Im not sure how to respond to this. I was simply asking a question. I have had this handle on this board since 2012.

I’m not sure Chrissy’s response was appropriate. I thought it was a legitimate question by I guy who was just curious. Somebody must be having a bad day is all that I can surmise from that response.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have read the OP's question several times and I still do not understand what he is asking.

Is he asking Does Colorado have more providers than Vegas?

Is he asking does Vegas have more providers than Colorado?

What is his real question? Maybe a coherently phrased question would help.

I personally think Chrissy had a very valid response to his question.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I have read the OP's question several times and I still do not understand what he is asking.

Is he asking Does Colorado have more providers than Vegas?

Is he asking does Vegas have more providers than Colorado?

What is his real question? Maybe a coherently phrased question would help.

I personally think Chrissy had a very valid response to his question.

Does Colorado have more providers than Vegas? Or is it vice versa. The overwhelming consensus is that Vegas has more providers than Colorado. But Dallas actually takes the cake according to multiple replies in this thread.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, UTF4ME said:

Does Colorado have more providers than Vegas? Or is it vice versa. The overwhelming consensus is that Vegas has more providers than Colorado. But Dallas actually takes the cake according to multiple replies in this thread.

Now that is a clear, concise, coherently phrased question and I now understand what you were asking.

To answer your question, I haven't looked at numbers, but you can always look at P411 which will state how many ladies are advertising in a particular city.

Dallas would be a good bet to have the most.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, UTF4ME said:

Does Colorado have more providers than Vegas? Or is it vice versa. The overwhelming consensus is that Vegas has more providers than Colorado. But Dallas actually takes the cake according to multiple replies in this thread.

It’s ok UTF some of us knew exactly what you were saying the first time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2018 at 6:17 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I started in Dallas 25 yrs ago. I'm going there next month for a visit, and was thinking about popping up an ad for a couple days. It will be a nostalgic exp for sure. I heard their board is Eccie now, but back then it was aspd and bigdoggie. I'm kind of excited to see if any of the old crew are still hobbying or providing.

Oh they are on there, I went from aspd to eccie.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My recollection of the ASPD/ECCIE transition:

T-Bone and St. Christopher--the ECCIE owners--were MODS on ASPD. When ASPD owner Amber passed away they tried to buy it but there was drama with Amber's family.

ASPD mysteriously went dark for about a week when its hosting/site registration lapsed.

T-Bone and St. Chris used their programing skills and ASPD relationships to fill the void and ECCIE was born. By the time ASPD came back up everyone had moved on.

ECCIE gave 6 weeks of VIP review credit for any old reviews people were willing to retype on the new platform. That was pretty much the nail in the coffin. ASPD never recovered and eventually went dark for good.

Edited by Kinkster
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now