• Announcements

• Kaduk

TOB policy statement.   04/08/2018

To enter the site users must be 21 or older. Users are allowed only one profile to navigate throughout all TOB. Users so inclined can create a profile to include Pertinent information. Listings will only be available in the State of Colorado. This will allow for a safe place with emphasis on 21 and older Adult Member interactions. Trafficking is an egregious offense so please reach out to the proper authorities if you ever have any pertinent information.
    • Kaduk

Social media accounts   04/21/2018

Per the Rules social media accounts can and should be included in one’s Signature line, such as switter.  Please don’t include any social account info in posts. thanks
RoamingBag

Super new here.

20 posts in this topic

Good thing you weren’t looking for a knitting club😳😱

Have many great adventures and welcome to TOB.

52 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Good thing you weren’t looking for a knitting club😳😱

Have many great adventures and welcome to TOB.

Would love to find a good knitting club

This isn't knitting 101?  Wow did I make a wrong turn. 

Welcome

2 hours ago, mr.rock2018 said:

This isn't knitting 101?  Wow did I make a wrong turn. 

Welcome

I think you're going to find much more than knitting here. 

Welcome in! If you wish to knit I can put you in touch with my mother?

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

3 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Would love to find a good knitting club

I crochet 😊

46 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I crochet 😊

I knit, crochet, and loom for Childrens hospital and the homeless.  We could start a hookers knit for charity club.  LOL

Or you could create a rug knotting group. Call it the Happy Hookers(*) 😜

(*) A common rug knotting technique is called “hooking”, producing hooked rugs. 

7 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I knit, crochet, and loom for Childrens hospital and the homeless.  We could start a hookers knit for charity club.  LOL

Seriously! I'm new to crocheting, but I make really soft, heavy, beautiful blankets for my loved ones. I learned from watching YouTube videos, and I would absolutely get behind this kind of charity work. Made with Love from The Happy Hookers!

Yeah but don't forget the ladies in that welcome

20 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Seriously! I'm new to crocheting, but I make really soft, heavy, beautiful blankets for my loved ones. I learned from watching YouTube videos, and I would absolutely get behind this kind of charity work. Made with Love from The Happy Hookers

I Think we should start the happy hooker charity.  Make what you love and we will find someone in need.  I can teach knitting.  I have taught 7 and 8 year olds.

Looming preemie hats is so easy!!!

21 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Seriously! I'm new to crocheting, but I make really soft, heavy, beautiful blankets for my loved ones. I learned from watching YouTube videos, and I would absolutely get behind this kind of charity work. Made with Love from The Happy Hookers!

I have this vision of Hunter VanDyke knitting in the nude. I can't help it. 

1 hour ago, pitbull said:

I have this vision of Hunter VanDyke knitting in the nude. I can't help it. 

Pay attention, damn it!  You need to have a vision of Hunter crocheting  in the nude.  'Tis a lovely vision though, don't you think?

On 2/13/2018 at 6:10 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I crochet 😊

On 2/13/2018 at 6:59 PM, Raine-7379 said:

Wow! You don't hear much about crocheting anymore. My grandmother used to do that and she did tatting also.

If any ladies want to learn how to knit I can show you. 300 roses/hr. I prefer continental style but for a small donation I can teach English. Must have at least 2 references of people you know who knit. Please read my entire post before contacting me. Any offensive talk about knit one purl one I will not respond to. I run early bird specials. I also see couples. See my ad. Xoxo 💋

Time is paid for companionship only. Anything that happens between two consenting knitters is between us.