bmg45

Providers that don’t accept/publish reviews

8 posts in this topic

Fair warning:  New guy back with more questions. Answers or opinions are greatly appreciated if you are willing. 

I’ve noticed some providers do not want/accept/publish reviews.  I’d like some thoughts on that. Should that raise a big red flag, or is that just a personal preference on a providers part? 

If a provider has a full, well developed, website, and is listed on P411 is it safe to assume they are not LE?  To what extent will LE go to snare guys?

TIA folks. 

I'm happy to have reviews since I'm kinda new ish, but I don't think I want like a hundred reviews.   If I had a review from someone I hadn't met I'd report it, so I think you are pretty safe on TOB and p411.

A lot of providers have started pulling their reviews from places like TER because they feel that your time together is no one's business, and they are having issues with guys reading reviews and thinking they provide certain things on a menu with one guy to be available for another. When it comes to GFE, it is a YMMV depending on the provider/client connection. For example, I do like to kiss, but that doesn't mean I like to kiss every one of my clients. I am attracted to every one of my clients differently, and so when a guy comes in expecting certain things that I am not crazy doing with them right then or ever, it makes the review kind of responsible for the issue at hand. It doesn't mean that I won't do that, just that now I am expected to do something that I am not crazy about and that makes me uncomfortable. and more ladies are putting their foot down about it. This is one reason.

Another is the legality. Ladies believe if there is information out there of what they do for "X" price that it is admissible in court and can get them in trouble. This is basically true, but not usually a focus unless they make it that way when they have nothing else to tie them down to the charge. I have heard it be used a few times, but not that often. It can happen though.

Lastly, other providers that rip guys off or have less than stellar reviews ask for them to be kept off so they can keep making money and the clients are none the wiser. There are some gals that truly don't care how you feel and will take your money with little effort to compensate. In this circumstance, you might have to go behind the scenes to get the scoop on how she really is if you are lucky to find someone who knows.

Just remember that the ladies that take the extra effort, and have been around a bit want each and every one of you to have a unique experience. The reviews should only be a guide to further cement if you feel the lady is a fit for your needs/wants. 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

5 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

A lot of providers have started pulling their reviews from places like TER because they feel that your time together is no one's business, and they are having issues with guys reading reviews and thinking they provide certain things on a menu with one guy to be available for another. When it comes to GFE, it is a YMMV depending on the provider/client connection. For example, I do like to kiss, but that doesn't mean I like to kiss every one of my clients. I am attracted to every one of my clients differently, and so when a guy comes in expecting certain things that I am not crazy doing with them right then or ever, it makes the review kind of responsible for the issue at hand. It doesn't mean that I won't do that, just that now I am expected to do something that I am not crazy about and that makes me uncomfortable. and more ladies are putting their foot down about it. This is one reason.

Another is the legality. Ladies believe if there is information out there of what they do for "X" price that it is admissible in court and can get them in trouble. This is basically true, but not usually a focus unless they make it that way when they have nothing else to tie them down to the charge. I have heard it be used a few times, but not that often. It can happen though.

Lastly, other providers that rip guys off or have less than stellar reviews ask for them to be kept off so they can keep making money and the clients are none the wiser. There are some gals that truly don't care how you feel and will take your money with little effort to compensate. In this circumstance, you might have to go behind the scenes to get the scoop on how she really is if you are lucky to find someone who knows.

Just remember that the ladies that take the extra effort, and have been around a bit want each and every one of you to have a unique experience. The reviews should only be a guide to further cement if you feel the lady is a fit for your needs/wants. 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Thanks Samantha.  That’s very helpful. 

That depends, his first appointment that can be collaborated with the provider.  That can be 30 minutes or 30 weeks 

I believe as soon as you get some nookie you can post a review.  

Read all the threads you can that are pinned to answer general questions and use the search function to research specific things. 

Good luck and have fun!