bmg45

New Guy Here - encourage me, PLEASE!

71 posts in this topic

On 2/11/2018 at 10:40 PM, Cecilia said:

Thank you!

I've often wondered how all the newbies found out about TOB yet have no indication how any of this works... *scratches head*

I can't imagine where TOB advertises that so many newbies pour in every week. LoL!

Ya, I have similar questions. This one is a little off.:rolleyes:

On 2/11/2018 at 3:40 PM, bmg45 said:

Well I guess I didn’t really start the whole thing to ask about P411.  It’s seems to have gone that way, but it wasn’t so much my intent.  I guess that’s on me for expressing concern about verification but I’ve stated I see the need and that I’ll likely do the easy thing and join.  

Really was more interested in what other kinda crap I oughta know. I get the generic be respectful stuff and I’d think unless your just an asshole that’s not to hard, but certainly there are some unwritten rules folks could share, right?  Some thoughts on what gets you a good rep with the ladies, right?  Some things to avoid that really piss them off (apparently questioning verification is one - I got that one down now)? 

Certainly there’s more advice than just join P411, right?   Help a guy out here.  

While there are many many pieces of advice, I will share one of THE most important. It is one that has not been brought up in awhile, but bears repeating and is agreed upon by all....be sure to WASH YOUR ASS!

8 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

While there are many many pieces of advice, I will share one of THE most important. It is one that has not been brought up in awhile, but bears repeating and is agreed upon by all....be sure to WASH YOUR ASS!

You mean some people don’t?  Yikes!  :eek:

First of all, we know of what you speak.  Don't feel guilty. I was in your shoes, and I did what I had to do -- not ideal, expensive, and not without at least an ounce of shame. Ultimately, no one found out, no diseases were had, no bat-shit crazy episodes, and now, against all odds, my wife has come back from the dead (sexually speaking) and things are better for the last six months or so. I have no illusions it will continue, but a man can hope. Meanwhile, you might want to consider FBSM as a "bridge" to full-on FS. Just getting that woman's touch and a happy ending means a lot to the sanity. You can start with the obviously illegitimate AMPs and move on to the independent ladies with reviews. Good luck and know that you are not alone. 

1 minute ago, pitbull said:

Ultimately, no one found out, no diseases were had, no bat-shit crazy episodes, and now, against all odds, my wife has come back from the dead (sexually speaking) and things are better for the last six months or so. I have no illusions it will continue, but a man can hope. 

This ^^ is the best reply yet...good on you two PB, and to post it I Valentine's Day. Good on you!

As for giving out personal info...I have never given out any. The first lady I saw: I sent her a respectful e-mail and she said yes.  These ladies have refined instincts and they can sense a wacko or a cop. I have also benefitted from references given by a member of this board (Thank you, comrade, you know who you are).  

4 minutes ago, pitbull said:

First of all, we know of what you speak.  Don't feel guilty. I was in your shoes, and I did what I had to do -- not ideal, expensive, and not without at least an ounce of shame. Ultimately, no one found out, no diseases were had, no bat-shit crazy episodes, and now, against all odds, my wife has come back from the dead (sexually speaking) and things are better for the last six months or so. I have no illusions it will continue, but a man can hope. Meanwhile, you might want to consider FBSM as a "bridge" to full-on FS. Just getting that woman's touch and a happy ending means a lot to the sanity. You can start with the obviously illegitimate AMPs and move on to the independent ladies with reviews. Good luck and know that you are not alone. 

Say! That gives me an idea for a new spin off for AMC about providers turned zombie...." The Humping Dead"

3 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Say! That gives me an idea for a new spin off for AMC about providers turned zombie...." The Humping Dead"

Yeah, that might be a tough sell, eh? 

48 minutes ago, pitbull said:

Yeah, that might be a tough sell, eh? 

Or maybe not.  You watched much TV lately?

Security breaches like the one at Ashley Madison will keep plenty of people from risking sharing personal info on P411 and they will just have to establish references the old fashioned way by being a gentleman and letting word of mouth take it from there.  It may take more time but it's better than seeing your name on some national list of people who are soon to be divorced.  It's not like the providers are submitting their real names so why should the clients?  If everyone on both sides would just strive for a level of professionalism a lot of the issues would vanish.

11 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Security breaches like the one at Ashley Madison will keep plenty of people from risking sharing personal info on P411 and they will just have to establish references the old fashioned way by being a gentleman and letting word of mouth take it from there.  It may take more time but it's better than seeing your name on some national list of people who are soon to be divorced.  It's not like the providers are submitting their real names so why should the clients?  If everyone on both sides would just strive for a level of professionalism a lot of the issues would vanish.

P411 has my personal information. Your safety also matters.