mr.rock2018

fresh meat

18 posts in this topic

hello to all of you sharks and skarketts . i'm the new guy.....or as some call it   fresh meat in the tank...haha

So being new to all of this what would be the most important rule to know?

2 hours ago, mr.rock2018 said:

That's simple..."Don't be an idiot"

Welcome to TOB.  Read everything you can to get a better understanding of how this works and always be respectful.  

Have fun and stay safe. 

26 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Welcome to TOB.  Read everything you can to get a better understanding of how this works and always be respectful.  

Have fun and stay safe. 

I will take that advice to heart ,thank you. ❤

I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community...I do have some experience in the field..through back page...and Craig's list as well. There are a few familure faces as I browse through the ad"s. With a great many new faces as well.  This will be a fun time to be had by all. Thanks for the start up advice , and we will be talking soon .

22 hours ago, mr.rock2018 said:

Wash your ass!

Welcome...I would say so far so good, keep up the good work and you will be fine here....

On 2/10/2018 at 7:10 PM, mr.rock2018 said:

4.  Outing (Personal info) Post contains a private email address, phone number, license plates (partial or full), street address, real Identity or other private information about another individuals real identity friend or foe, living and/or deceased whether on TOB or elsewhere. Including Information that draws unneeded attention to specific localities isn't allowed, as in cross street locations of in-calls would be considered outing a specific and/or fixed location. Do not make reference or allude to having any Real World information on anyone in a forum post,

2 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

4.  Outing (Personal info) Post contains a private email address, phone number, license plates (partial or full), street address, real Identity or other private information about another individuals real identity friend or foe, living and/or deceased whether on TOB or elsewhere. Including Information that draws unneeded attention to specific localities isn't allowed, as in cross street locations of in-calls would be considered outing a specific and/or fixed location. Do not make reference or allude to having any Real World information on anyone in a forum post,

Am I in trouble?.  Did I miss something?

11 minutes ago, mr.rock2018 said:

Am I in trouble?.  Did I miss something?

the most important rule to know?

You asked, I answered.....

6 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

the most important rule to know?

You asked, I answered.....

Oh ok I just saw that you are a administrator so I wasn't sure..thank you for your advice I will adhear to the rules.