15 posts in this topic

Hi everyone I'm new to this all and after lots of wasted time on Craigslist, I am so happy to come across this site. Any tips for newbies

Same tip for all 3 of you....start by asking less, and reading more. There's years of pages of info and tips here that will answer almost any question ad nauseum. Start there

Ladies read everything you can on screening and stay safe. 

Admiral gave great advice.  

15 hours ago, CassidyAnn said:

Hi everyone I'm new to this all and after lots of wasted time on Craigslist, I am so happy to come across this site. Any tips for newbies

AND! cum see me! :cool:

Admiral gave great advice. READ the threads.  You'll find what you're looking for.

There are volumes in this subject.

Edited by ilovewomen

Thank you everyone. I have been reading the threads and its amazing how much advice there is your right. 

1 hour ago, CassidyAnn said:

Thank you everyone. I have been reading the threads and its amazing how much advice there is your right. 

I am looking forward:wub: to meeting you! XOXO 1f61a.png

Welcome in! 

You know I personally never felt the need to introduce myself by creating a thread. I just appeared one day! 😀 Welcome in kids enjoy the fun. Mind your manors, be kind, read up, and...have fun! 😘🍀💋

What I mean, if an asp who is new to the site, should post recent and clear pictures of herself.

4 minutes ago, mr.rock2018 said:

Sorry I figured out why but not how to fox the problem. Sorry cassidyAnn

Go to the bottom of this thread and you will see a big following link. Click and follow instructions.  

15 minutes ago, 333halfevil said:

What I mean, if an asp who is new to the site, should post recent and clear pictures of herself.

Couldn't hurt.  :huh: