Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BadBoy

You too can live the President's life

3 posts in this topic

OK, first off this is just for perverts, total perverts.  So I was just killing time this evening, behind about 1/3 a bottle of Scotch and just for fun followed a few kinky searches, and found that you can actually order a full-size, authorized, honest-to-God, official Stormy Daniels sex doll.  Sure, it costs nearly $6,000, and you need to clean it up yourself, but you too can have the same level of fun as the President of the United States of America, and he had to pay $130,000!

Me, I like the live, warm, ladies that look nothing like the President's girlfriends, but what the hey, if any of you total perverts are interested here you go - have credit card in hand: https://secure.realdoll.com/wicked-realdoll-gallery/  You will have to pick Stormy out of the lineup of real-live official gals.

That's it, news flash for the night, back to the Scotch.

Nah dude, you're thinking small.  For 130k, you can afford to buy SEVERAL Stormy dolls - one to spank you with Forbes, one to watch you dance in your tighty whiteys, one for your 3"(if you're the Pres).  Still have money left over. ;)

I plan to buy a half a dozen or so of them and open a RealDoll whorehouse. Hundred bucks...pick your doll...get it on with her. After you leave, Maintenance will just hose her off and out with anti-septic and she is ready to ride again .