fishndude57

Jeopardy time: What are Trefoils, Do-si-dos and Thin Mints...

10 posts in this topic

...what's your fav? My buddy who I've known, and has worked with me off and on for 40 years, is in Hospice Go Figure...Fuck You Cancer! He likes the dos so I'm takin that and another 45 boxes for the ward. Gonna mix em up. Yes they said they'd welcome them. Why? Pretty sure y'all get the Jeopardy answer. My fav is dos. 

Gawd-Damned cancer Sucks big fat Donkey dicks!

Thin Mints, they are my weakness. Oh and I feel in love with those new Lemon ones last year.

Thin Mints I like others but if I could only have one that’s the one.

Years ago one of the gals in my office worked for the GS Council. After the season they had excess stock in a warehouse. I bought 2 CASES of Thin Mints. They almost made it a year 😜

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

...what's your fav? My buddy who I've known, and has worked with me off and on for 40 years, is in Hospice Go Figure...Fuck You Cancer! He likes the dos so I'm takin that and another 45 boxes for the ward. Gonna mix em up. Yes they said they'd welcome them. Why? Pretty sure y'all get the Jeopardy answer. My fav is dos. 

Even though I somehow don't like sweets very much, I buy 10 boxes of cookies from the girls in my area that are selling. Thin mints and the coconut ones.

It goes to a good cause, which I support 100%!

And......they happen to be yummy despite my earlier report....damn GS cookies! LOL!

2 hours ago, Cecilia said:

Thin Mints, they are my weakness. Oh and I feel in love with those new Lemon ones last year.

Oh I forgot about the lemon ones!  Doesn’t change my one and only thin mints answer but they run a close second.

Coconut and peanut butter. I just give money to my young niece's who are active in scouts. At one I was also in G.S. oh ya back in the late 70's. I went all the way to Cadetts. Loved the badges. However I would never wear my vest to school. Something about becoming too self concousious. Then the troop leader moved away. In high school I was way too busy with other activities. Scouts is a wonderful organization for kids! We all need to support them! Buy cookies or donate to their cause. 😀

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Sorry to hear about your friend Fish!!! 

Gosh talk about a tip that could make me jump up and down, couple of boxes of thin mints and Carmel delights!!! Wanna make me moan, that’ll do it! 

Used to look forward to Girl Scout cookie season...then that damn diabetes hit and those delicious treats became a thing of the past (whimper ).  My nieces are selling them now . Guess I'll be a good uncle and buy some boxes and ship them to Moaning Melissa Sterling instead of a get well card !  Sorry about your friend fish...cancer does suck.

Wow fish That blows :( Sorry my friend.  

As fat as the cookies I mean Far :) as the cookies go. Sweets are off my list for  awhile :(  I have a Reunion coming up Spring And Don't wanna look like I have Caramel Delights attached to my Thighs 😂