Blaze

An FBSM Ranking

9 posts in this topic

Just a general question if someone knows ToB well enough:  I'm looking at the "Ads" and I find and one  "I am Ranked 1 of Denver's BEST FBSM's on TOB!"

To me that's a clear implication that there is a ranking of FBSMers in Denver.

Do you know where that list is?  "Denver's best FBSM's on ToB" ? 

Thank You!     Blaze

11 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

OK, that's funny.  So I guess you're playin' with me. 

I'm starting to get it that claims like this are made - although falsely - all the time.

But that is a copy-paste quote from an ad.  So I thought it was a legit question. 

Some guy like five years ago made his personal list of top-ten FBSMers. Too lazy to dig it up now, and frankly, from what I remember, did not agree with it. Updated it once or twice and the  poof.

Maybe she's basing on number of reviews?

I'd take claims like that with the same grain of salt as my claiming "one of the ten sexiest men alive".

MV5BMTI1MDg3MzIzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTU5

Edited by NoCoGeezer

26 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Some guy like five years ago made his personal list of top-ten FBSMers. Too lazy to dig it up now, and frankly, from what I remember, did not agree with it. Updated it once or twice and the  poof.

Here is the Thread from 2015 The FBSM List v3.0  No longer valid as he gave up on it.....

17 hours ago, Blaze said:

Just a general question if someone knows ToB well enough:  I'm looking at the "Ads" and I find and one  "I am Ranked 1 of Denver's BEST FBSM's on TOB!"

To me that's a clear implication that there is a ranking of FBSMers in Denver.

Do you know where that list is?  "Denver's best FBSM's on ToB" ? 

Thank You!     Blaze

In actuality, you can find several ads by various claiming to be the "best" at whatever they want to claim.  it is just self promotion to get your attention to call them.

Each and every guy has his own list of who he considers the best among the ladies offering various services and I'm sure that each list is quite different.

Just have to take those "best" claims with a grain of salt.

Not too long ago, there was guy on TOB whose handle was "PerfectDick".  I'm sure it was all in his mind and self promotion.

On 2/6/2018 at 5:49 PM, NoCoGeezer said:

Maybe she's basing on number of reviews?

I'd take claims like that with the same grain of salt as my claiming "one of the ten sexiest men alive".

MV5BMTI1MDg3MzIzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTU5

I'm in love! He has the same socks as me too! Think my boobs are smaller tho?

Number 1 ... the BEST ... ATF and others are all great marketing terms, but mean different things to different people.  One could probably have the most reviews, but that doesn't translate to the BEST.

That being said, I bet gents could come up with a consensus Top 10 list and somewhere, the top 3-5 ladies could/would/should be represented.  

Have fun compiling your list!