Studman

Careful out there

28 posts in this topic

Be careful good advice for all to follow I'm sure that it isn't just the men that they're looking for you ladies make sure you screen well

Remember, they’re only looking for sex trafficking rings. 😏

Oh, that’s right, any act of commercial sex MUST be trafficking. 😡 Any ladies snared in these operations may be diverted into “victim’s” programs. 

Don’t bother to mention that any act of human trafficking is just likely to be for commercial or agricultural labor.

Also remember that FtCO popo grabs you as you knock on the door at the agreed time & place. They have you for solicitation. They don’t really care about conviction either.  The arrest looks good for them and is more than enough to disrupt your life. 

Not just for stings, but in general, if pics are TGTBT, probably best to avoid. Can't find any good reviews for the lady, probably best to avoid. Can't find any old ads, probably best to avoid. And probably best to avoid FoCo/Larimer as they seem to be fairly active with the stings.

With that said, I recall a number of years ago a thread re: a sting happening in Denver. Supposed out-of-town lady, but when asked where she was, the "provider" responded with detailed instruction on what roads to take from caller's location. And also happened to have a companion ad running with a Denver number for a different lady: tame photos of UCs were taken in same room, on same bed. When the collective mind started to piece it together, became a real "well, duh" moment.

Research, research, research. And patience. And stick to the knowns, for best odds of not getting into trouble.

8 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Any ladies snared in these operations may be diverted into “victim’s” programs. 

With the male offenders receiving the educational services of "John's School" provided by a Ft. Collins-based Christian counseling outfit.  

I just want to throw this out.  People should be allowed to do as they wish with their own bodies as long as both people are doing it of their own volition.   We are justifiably suspicious of the police, but I am sickened by any type of human trafficking! 

Does Fort Collins truly have that much business to entail all of the effort they put into stings? Or are they just that bored?

Two or more horny adults getting together for consensual fun shouldn't be anyone else's damn business!

5 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Does Fort Collins truly have that much business to entail all of the effort they put into stings? Or are they just that bored? ...

With Amendment 64, vice lost a large chunk of business. 

I vote for bored!

What bothers me the most is the comments from citizens who have no clue what really goes on in this industry, and making these damn decisions/accusations against us. With the info in the article, they are making it sound like all of us are doing this against our will, and we need to be saved. I am quite happy, thank you very much, officers and citizens of America so stay off my turf. LOL!

I tell clients all the time...see ladies who have reviews, been around a while, etc. Quit thinking the model posing in cute little panties is doing this! Don't get me wrong, us ladies are beautiful inside and out, but we are not walking the runways boys, and the girls that are modeling will only touch you if you have enough green to lavish their every Louis Vuitton desires. Also, models are not going to work in little Fort Collins. NYC is a definite, Denver maybe....NOT Fort Collins. Oh, and by the rare chance they happen to go there...you will pay LOTS of money. UGH! It amazes me how many fall for that crap.

I think they are doing it to scare the guys so they cut us ladies off from going there...if they keep hitting it hard, it could possibly work. Then, they will probably focus on Denver so everybody be diligent and screen.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

21 guys who were going to pay a total of $2745. 

I think there is a good chance to sell 21 bridges....

55 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

You can add “she doesn’t ask for screening info” to the list.

This.  I would think this should be a huge red flag.  Rule of thumb, if it seems to easy there could be a reason. 

hep! please think that through. safe might not be as exciting but neither is getting LE to answer door.  I have two phones, one i answer calls and one i put phone number call in to see who it is at the same time i talk. fast and easy. 

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

You can add “she doesn’t ask for screening info” to the list. I bet these 21 guys were pleased as punch that they got an appointment without screening (or are too naive to know). :-(. The police do not want your screening information or references, they just want you to show up so they can make an arrest. Keep this in mind all if you who want to play without screening. JMO

I can't stop thinking about the guys commenting on providers asking for personal information and references  claiming recently we are all just whores. Well....guess who has all your personal info now? Smh... Obviously I feel bad for any well intentioned client who didn't know better and got caught up in all this.  But, I REALLY hope some of those guys who are so disrespectful to women online and in their sessions are included in the group arrested. For everyone else please be safe and my condolences if this happened to you :(

💙 Hunter

3 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

21 guys who were going to pay a total of $2745. 

I think there is a good chance to sell 21 bridges....

Ha ha! The math doesn’t really add up does it. So I’m inclined to think they got maybe 5 guys. Ft Collins is not big enough for those numbers 

Or 21 guys thought that $130 and no screening was the golden ticket! LMFAO!

I wonder how many NCNS's the sheriff had to put up with, and how they felt about that :mad: I jest I jest. 

Edited by fishndude57
Punctuation

13 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I wonder how many NCNS's the sheriff had to put up with, and how they felt about that :mad: I jest I jest. 

:D

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Well HOPEFULLY a lot🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Ha ha! The math doesn’t really add up does it. So I’m inclined to think they got maybe 5 guys. Ft Collins is not big enough for those numbers 

The real story is, two Sheriffs deputies had donuts at Winchell's then called KWGN.

3 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Well, 400 replied and 21 showed up, sounds about like the average ratio for dumb-ass dudes.

9 hours ago, Jenniferxj6 said:

hep! please think that through. safe might not be as exciting but neither is getting LE to answer door.  I have two phones, one i answer calls and one i put phone number call in to see who it is at the same time i talk. fast and easy. 

??  Can you explain this in a bit more detail?  Doesn't quite make sense

Sounds like a bunch of CSU students that are horney and can’t get laid. 😁

On 2/6/2018 at 0:01 PM, Jenniferxj6 said:

On 2/6/2018 at 9:19 PM, Keyser said:

??  Can you explain this in a bit more detail?  Doesn't quite make sense

Using search engines on the phone number you call in on and or using some app/service like Mr Number to see if number is being spoofed or legit while keeping you on the phone you called.

You know that LE went through there phones looking for evidence and other people that they may have seen. Always leave your phone in your car, use a password on your phone never use the Biometric (finger print) reader on your phone.

Re: not using a fingerprint to unlock the phone: depending the phone, I would not go that far. For example, on iPhones with the latest software, you can put the phone into distress mode where it turns off the fingerprint capability, you need to enter your passcode.

Or turn off your phone before heading in the door: will require passcode at time of boot.

15 hours ago, Doughboy said:

You know that LE went through there phones looking for evidence and other people that they may have seen. Always leave your phone in your car, use a password on your phone never use the Biometric (finger print) reader on your phone.

First, I agree with you to leave your real world phone locked up in the car (or back at the office, etc.).  However, I always carry my sporting-life phone with me into the appointment for lots of reasons and I wouldn't worry about LE prowling through it, since they would need to get a warrant to do so and the locks on these things work really well.