BadBoy

What is your life philosophy?

45 posts in this topic

Additional philosophy of life:  "Your skin is getting uglier every day, so there is no harm in covering it up with colorful tattoos."

Tis I, the BB, if it were Vassago you would have to scratch your head, get out your thesaurus, and look up fifteen classical literary references, and still not understand it.  (This is a compliment to Vassago.)

11 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

https://goo.gl/images/gn19QY

No brainer for me. 😀 Not perfect however I do my best to honor my practice and Dr. Usui. I am Reiki. 

I need to read this everyday 💝

I just try to enjoy my life, as much as I can. Some days, that means sitting in an easy chair, and reading. Some days it means working 12 hours, and finishing a difficult job.  :)

Not trying to copy someone else's words but do unto others as you would have them do unto you treat all with dignity and respect and try not to hurt anything 

Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, and love like you have never been hurt before!!!!!

Everyday be a better person than you were the day before, learn something each day, and be nice...   Hard to accomplish all three each day but I do my best.

Someone once told me his philosophy is "Do no harm; don't step in shit."  It could use some refinement, but ain't too bad.

“Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go.” 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Love all the beautiful chaos in life. Cherish the now and have faith in the future. Meet each situation in life with an open mind and look for opportunities to learn/teach.

Faith, Hope & Love. But the greatest of these is Love. ~1 Cor 13-13~

17 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Additional philosophy of life:  "Your skin is getting uglier every day, so there is no harm in covering it up with colorful tattoos."

bad advice

Live your dash well.         ( the dash being whats between your date of birth and death on your tombstone )

Karma is real.  What goes around, comes around.

6 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

bad advice

It is, as the title to the thread says, a personal life philosophy, not advice.  I personally love what my tats have done for me, and I simply adore tats on women - you apparently don't, but that's OK too, you're still a peach and a prince among men.

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

raf,750x1000,075,t,322e3f:696a94a5d4.jpg

Saved it! Thanks Kuduk! I know someone who needs to read this. 

However, that is ALL I will say!

😳😳

Someday, someone is going to ask a question that starts out, "Tell me about..."  Live so you have a good story to tell.

I like BB's and Kali Sensual Reiki's posts specifically but all of the rest are great. Laci French is just a beautiful creature! My philosophy is be kind and adhere to moderation.

“Remember, you can always retake a class, but you can never relive a party!  So baby live your life with no regrets and  if you are not going to remember why you are upset, one year from today, then keep in mind..All you can do is all you can do and all you can do is enough“ -My Father 

Most of the time it's " live hard play hard"   and sometimes its "ride me like a .50 horse " 

It's funny how once you accept who you are & where you are in life, only then you are able to change it.