Juanmotai

Superbowl

24 posts in this topic

I can't remember ever being less interested in a Superbowl as iam this one. Anyone else share my lack of interest in this game??? Might be a good day to indulge in the hobby a little bit..  :D

Ahhh Come On Man! Justin Timberlake halftime, :angry: If this games anywhere near as good as last years it'll be fun. Plus it's FOOTBALL! Last game o the season. More beer, more beer, more beer!

I had season tickets to the Eagles in 59 and 60 so I'm kind of partial and have an interest but any opportunity to indulge my other desires this could be a really good day

I don't need to the Superbowl as a reason to drink more beer. Lol. I just seriously have no interest in the game today

If you love football, any Super Bowl is a good excuse to gather the fam, crack a few beers and cheer.  I am particularly interested in cheering on the oldest QB in the league, who is also the best QB in the league.  Ladies take note, when it comes to athletic performance, the older the better (take me for instance....) :rolleyes:

Eh, it's a game. Friends and lots of food though! Hah

Super Bowl Sunday Party Time! Have a Great Day everybody! :D Mike Trout's Eagles are gonna Win!

1 hour ago, Juanmotai said:

I can't remember ever being less interested in a Superbowl as iam this one. Anyone else share my lack of interest in this game??? Might be a good day to indulge in the hobby a little bit..  :D

I agree!  I don’t bet,  but I’m sure the betting industry is not rocking in Nevada.  Bitcoin even looks quite. 😂

supper bowl in MN! Lololol

54 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

If you love football, any Super Bowl is a good excuse to gather the fam, crack a few beers and cheer.  I am particularly interested in cheering on the oldest QB in the league, who is also the best QB in the league.  Ladies take note, when it comes to athletic performance, the older the better (take me for instance....) :rolleyes:

Lol well there was a boxing match last night I guess that could of started the drum roll to Football to night. 

I’m at the airport in FLL and the Bar has a lot of tequila line up. Ouch! 

Philly is up at half time....Ho hum.

Pitchers and catchers report in about 10 days. Spring training about Mar. 1.

Dam missed field goals and extra points are killing me on my pools. 

Jeez made a load of lil smokeys wrapped in bacon and sprinkled with brown sugar BOOM gone in 60 seconds! I didn't get one :huh:

48 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Jeez made a load of lil smokeys wrapped in bacon and sprinkled with brown sugar BOOM gone in 60 seconds! I didn't get one :huh:

Really good stuff always need to make a double batch

Oh yeah, what a comeback, won final scores of both of my pools. Image result for Extremely Happy Face

Commercials sucked this year :(

Edited by fred1964

Wait I thought there was a Justin Timberlake concert🤣🤣🤣 didn’t watch it. I can’t stand the patriots and thought for sure they would win. I’m so happy the Eagles won!

Now it’s time for BASEBALL!!!!! Can’t wait! Let’s go Rockies!!!

5 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Wait I thought there was a Justin Timberlake concert🤣🤣🤣 didn’t watch it.

I can’t stand the patriots and thought for sure they would win. I’m so happy the Eagles won!

Now it’s time for BASEBALL!!!!! Can’t wait! Let’s go Rockies!!!

5 hours ago, Kaduk said:

AWESOME!!! Lmao!!!

It was a great game!!! As a Vikings fan, I kinda wanted both teams to lose though, lol... But I wanted Brady to lose more, so yay!!! That said, I kinda think the 'after party' of Philly self-destructing (peculiar way to celebrate, lmao) might be even more entertaining than the game was... 

On 2/4/2018 at 0:22 PM, fishndude57 said:

Ahhh Come On Man! Justin Timberlake halftime, :angry: If this games anywhere near as good as last years it'll be fun. Plus it's FOOTBALL! Last game o the season. More beer, more beer, more beer!

...Can't tell whether or not this is sarcasm...

When did destroying the neighborhood to celebrate become a thing?

My guess is the riots of the 1960’s (Watts, Detroit, Chicago, etc.) illustrated the ineffectiveness of control efforts, giving license for youth to misbehave on a grand scale.

Edited by Bit Banger