Joanna Jaxxx

Contributions

50 posts in this topic

On 2/5/2018 at 2:50 AM, Danielle Rae said:

I generally don't need to ask for the donation up front. 95% of my guests simply place it within my sight and we proceed without the need to mention it further.  I definitely wouldn't be comfortable handling it after the fact, however.  Unfortunately, seen one too many hustles to take those chances.

Couldn't have said it better ;-)

"I very often take Highway 420 on the way to the appointment "......... Same here, and I haven't even left the house! Bless you........LOL

On 2/5/2018 at 9:12 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

So after is fine with me.

What about the guys who can't move afterwards? ;)

16 minutes ago, mr.rock2018 said:

How do you know what the donation amount is?

If you can’t find that information in her ads or on her profile/website, then ASK!  Something like “And your rate for an [hour | half hour | evening | ...] of your time is?” should work. 

Remember, connecting services w/money is illegal.

Edited by Bit Banger

Damn it - I guess rolling in with one dollar bills and making it "rain" is not the way to go? :huh:

13 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Valentine Candies!

M7IVKBa.jpg?1

Love this!!! :D

Generally I have the $$$ in an envelope and then place that envelope in a vs gift bag, attached to flowers or box of chocolates. Since I generally have to plan a meeting in advance it works. In the rare occasion it is a same day appt I still place it in an envelope and set it on the dresser.

My preference is to take the donation after the fact. I think I am quite good at what I do and have only had this issue  rear its ugly face 4-5 times in the past ten years. I try my damndest to follow my hoedar sense and accept only  the clients whom I deem worthy of visiting with. It seems to work for me.  But I do stay pretty much under the radar so my client base is small. Hell boys, I am in this for the fun.

On 2/5/2018 at 2:50 AM, Danielle Rae said:

I generally don't need to ask for the donation up front. 95% of my guests simply place it within my sight and we proceed without the need to mention it further.  I definitely wouldn't be comfortable handling it after the fact, however.  Unfortunately, seen one too many hustles to take those chances.

I have no problem with a lady looking over the donation! Then we BOTH know it was ALL there.

I simply set it in a conspicuous place. I will even say, "Here is the donation". Sometimes a lady has asked where is the donation sometime after I have placed it. So I will again say where it is!

I agree Danielle! I have heard of too many ladies getting hustled, Robbed!

My feeling is also if the business is handled up front, then we both aren't going to worry about that and are going to have a wonderful visit!

:wub:

On 2/4/2018 at 10:56 AM, SophiaDeLaRue said:

Anyone having experience with guys wanting the service before the contribution? Like why do some of these guys do that? They should automatically know to place the contribution in an envelope or set it on the table (no questions asked).

Today I had a guy show up with no donation. I had a odd feeling about him and he was late due to the snow. We had not met before and of course he wanted to get touchy feely at the door. I had to ask for the donation and he said can I run to the bank? WTF? 

I kicked his ass out the door! 

Ladies stay cautious as he was trying to play with no pay. 

I cant stress how important it is to Collect up front! 

I'm bothered by this as he made it through my door....Ugh 

Thinking to myself when he was gone wondering if he had received service in the past and the lady did not ask for donation up front. He probably thought that this is how we all work.

5 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Today I had a guy show up with no donation. I had a odd feeling about him and he was late due to the snow. We had not met before and of course he wanted to get touchy feely at the door. I had to ask for the donation and he said can I run to the bank? WTF? 

I kicked his ass out the door! 

Ladies stay cautious as he was trying to play with no pay. 

I cant stress how important it is to Collect up front! 

I'm bothered by this as he made it through my door....Ugh 

Thinking to myself when he was gone wondering if he had received service in the past and the lady did not ask for donation up front. He probably thought that this is how we all work.

Dudes...WTF? Specially with well any Lady, but this one...NO HELL NO! Kandi I hope he has the gall to use you as a ref...JEEZ!

I always make a point of leaving the donation on a nearby table while I’m talking to the lady at the beginning of our meeting. This way she sees where I’m putting it and she doesn’t have to ask that awkward question. 

On 2/5/2018 at 7:45 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

I like the:
Outcall - Guy puts donation in the bathroom.  She arrives, is greeted, and shown to the bathroom to freshen up/get ready and confirm donation is legit.

Incall - Guy arrives, is greeted, is shown to the bathroom to freshen up.  He leaves the donation in the bathroom, when done, she goes in to the bathroom to get ready and confirm.

No awkwardness, its simple, and would make a nice standard way of handling things.

This is the easiest way to handle donations w no awkwardness. 

Since I don't generally see ladies without reviews, I have no problem placing the donation in plain sight.  But with a lady who has no reviews, I must admit I'm a bit hesitant - and sometimes the service was not worth the donation.  A lady friend I knew during my earliest days in the hobby had a regular of 5 years or so who was leaving town.  He came to see her one last time.  She trusted him.  But when she opened the envelope after he left, she found only newspaper clippings.  I encourage a lady to inspect the donation.  Some do.  Some don't.

Honestly it just depends on the provider and their preferences. Some are okay waiting until after and giving a small nudge and some prefer it right away so they don't have to worry about it the rest of the session.

I prefer it out of the way so I can focus on my time with the person. Some gents have looked at me awkwardly and some do it without even me asking. (Typically appreciated most). I am there to enjoy my time with them just as much as the other way around. I don't wanna be all high on pleasure and forget afterwards and have to be the awkward person to ask xD Just my 0.02$

To each their own.

On 2/16/2018 at 2:30 AM, Jez UaBriain said:

My preference is to take the donation after the fact. I think I am quite good at what I do and have only had this issue  rear its ugly face 4-5 times in the past ten years. I try my damndest to follow my hoedar sense and accept only  the clients whom I deem worthy of visiting with. It seems to work for me.  But I do stay pretty much under the radar so my client base is small. Hell boys, I am in this for the fun.

I agree. If you screen well enough, where you only see true gentlemen, and weed out the assholes, it shouldn't be an issue.  I'm with you. I just want to have a good time, and get lost in each other for an hour. I want to know you're a sweetheart and fun, and I'm not going to have any issues with you before you walk through my door. Trust me the last thing on my mind before the end of our session is money. 

With well reviewed YL I have no problem with providing the donation up front. Gets it out of the way, relieved her stress, allowing her to focus on relieving my stress. 

On 2/5/2018 at 2:23 PM, SultryKitten said:

Actually, the LE thing is not true. Just by advertising on an adult board, they can still bust you. I know a gal that got busted in COS, and she didn't say one word about money nor anything sexual, and she never saw the money when he came in. They still arrested her, and she had to go through their protocol with a reduced sentence even though there was no hard evidence all because she advertises in sections that advertise sex services.

Even I, in Denver here years ago still got dinged by the cops and I never acknowledged the money...I even tried to shut the door on one and still got a summons. The cops want to bust your ass, they will. :)Just remain silent, give them your personal info, and call your attorney. :)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard