Joanna Jaxxx

Contributions

50 posts in this topic

Anyone having experience with guys wanting the service before the contribution? Like why do some of these guys do that? They should automatically know to place the contribution in an envelope or set it on the table (no questions asked).

While that may be the norm for some ladies to get the donation up front, I have found in the past that ladies that require that be less than satisfying and the chemistry to be very lacking.

There is no bigger turn off than to have the lady count the donation up front in front.

But then again, there are guys that will short you no matter how fantastic the chemistry is.

You guys that do that know who you are...shame on you for that.

Then there are the ladies that take the donation up front, hand it off to another person knock in on the door and then say nothing will happen or say they have to go out and give the donation the donation to a driver outside and split.

You ladies know who you are...shame on you too.

12 hours ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

Anyone having experience with guys wanting the service before the contribution? Like why do some of these guys do that? They should automatically know to place the contribution in an envelope or set it on the table (no questions asked).

I never ask my clients for the donation up front. I prefer them not to bring it up or discuss it before our session has come to an end. This just my personal preference.  I don't know what the norm is. I haven't had an issue with them not paying or shorting me. I'm sure if it became an issue, I would change that practice. I understand why you would want them to pay up front. Its up to the provider. 

I’ve had no issues with this at all.  I just know of some girls who’ve had this happen.

Gone are the days where guys came with an envelope, excused themselves so provider could be sure she wasn’t being scammed.

I completely agree it should be up to the provider. 

I generally don't need to ask for the donation up front. 95% of my guests simply place it within my sight and we proceed without the need to mention it further.  I definitely wouldn't be comfortable handling it after the fact, however.  Unfortunately, seen one too many hustles to take those chances.

18 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

While that may be the norm for some ladies to get the donation up front, I have found in the past that ladies that require that be less than satisfying and the chemistry to be very lacking.

There is no bigger turn off than to have the lady count the donation up front in front.

Handling everything up front (including counting) has been the most common procedure, for me, since I started this in the 80s. I have no problem, at all, doing everything up front. 

IMHO, research and reviews, are the keys, to feeling comfortable with this. 

4 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

I generally don't need to ask for the donation up front. 95% of my guests simply place it within my sight and we proceed without the need to mention it further.  I definitely wouldn't be comfortable handling it after the fact, however.  Unfortunately, seen one too many hustles to take those chances.

+1

At the risk of sounding naive, why would someone do that?  Isn't part of the deal that you follow established or published etiquette rules surrounding the donation?  I would think making someone ask for it is a red flag and would put them on edge.  Of course I would expect them to validate it discretely if they feel the need to check, so as not to kill the mood.    

I like the:
Outcall - Guy puts donation in the bathroom.  She arrives, is greeted, and shown to the bathroom to freshen up/get ready and confirm donation is legit.

Incall - Guy arrives, is greeted, is shown to the bathroom to freshen up.  He leaves the donation in the bathroom, when done, she goes in to the bathroom to get ready and confirm.

No awkwardness, its simple, and would make a nice standard way of handling things.

20 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Then there are the ladies that take the donation up front, hand it off to another person knock in on the door and then say nothing will happen or say they have to go out and give the donation the donation to a driver outside and split.

You ladies know who you are...shame on you too.

You just defined why the days are gone for a gent to place the envelope down and then excuse themselves to the bathroom.

6 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

Perfect , yes true but if we get excited and forget , I usually ask if could take care of gift’s with a loving voice. Then move on 

Put me in the camp for afterwards. If they put it out before I don’t acknowledge it. Otherwise I am fine with getting the donation after. I’ve had maybe 3 People short me in all my years. 

My logic is this, LE busts you for exchanging $ for sex. Here in El Paso County, Le has to prove money was exchanged, asked for etc, and there’s very strict entrapment laws. So after is fine with me.

I never like to ask for the donation up front as it is awkward. I also would never count it in front of the client. That’s completely rude. Feel sorry for the ones who do get scammed though.

However, I don’t agree that if a provider  asks up front for the donation it means the session will be less than pleasant. Best to get formalities out of the way. If money is dicussed before a session I get extremely nervous and may ask a guy to leave or I’ll simply tell them to not worry about. Making the client comfortable is my first priority always. He must do his part as well, hence, no awkward convo.

tribute placed in the open, splayed out for easy confirmation in place prior to the arrival of the lady.  Dealing with verified ladies and ladies as classy Melissa, greatly reduces the cash and dash issue.  I never discuss $$$ and activities.  I get that info from my research.

1 hour ago, mustang said:

Dealing with verified ladies and ladies as classy Melissa, greatly reduces the cash and dash issue.  I never discuss $$$ and activities.  I get that info from my research.

Great advice.  

If you want to spice up a BDSM session, hide the donation someplace and refuse to tell her where it is.

I think placing it somewhere very obvious within the first few minutes of meeting before having to be asked or provided a hint that it is good practice. 

I am the opposite. I see this as my business and it doesn't change the way I treat my clients by giving me the money as soon as you arrive.

Nothing is more violating than when you have been shorted or they take the money after you have given of yourself to someone so I don't even hesitate and I don't make it awkward. I take the money at the beginning, count it, put it away,  You won't see a BL from me about a guy shorting me that way.

Also, I have found that this can clear up confusion on the duration of the appointment if you have multiple times and services. I have had guys pay less or more because they wanted a different time or package so it made sure there was no misunderstanding, and everybody was happy. To me, communication is key and being honest about our time together makes people more comfortable and aware of what will happen so getting the tough part out of the way leaves us to relax and enjoy ourselves. I haven't had a problem since I have changed my policy to this, and I am a lot happier. It weeded out the jerks.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

5 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Put me in the camp for afterwards. If they put it out before I don’t acknowledge it. Otherwise I am fine with getting the donation after. I’ve had maybe 3 People short me in all my years. 

My logic is this, LE busts you for exchanging $ for sex. Here in El Paso County, Le has to prove money was exchanged, asked for etc, and there’s very strict entrapment laws. So after is fine with me.

Actually, the LE thing is not true. Just by advertising on an adult board, they can still bust you. I know a gal that got busted in COS, and she didn't say one word about money nor anything sexual, and she never saw the money when he came in. They still arrested her, and she had to go through their protocol with a reduced sentence even though there was no hard evidence all because she advertises in sections that advertise sex services.

Even I, in Denver here years ago still got dinged by the cops and I never acknowledged the money...I even tried to shut the door on one and still got a summons. The cops want to bust your ass, they will. Just remain silent, give them your personal info, and call your attorney. 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

I think this thread is a good indication that there is no established procedure. Some girls expect an envelope.  Some don't want one. I'm generally in the pay after group, but have no problem paying first if she wants it that way. If paying up front just put it in the ad so we will know. 

I follow a single procedure, which really seems to work well:  As soon as I walk in to a new appointment, I like to put the donation down WITHOUT A WORD OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, and excuse myself to use the bathroom (I usually need to anyway, and like to wash my hands before the fun in any event).  That way she can count the money, put it away, and relax.  That is the key: since gals get ripped off so often, some of them really can't relax and have fun if you wait, etc.  I do enough research on every new lady that I am not the slightest bit worried about getting ripped off, so it is better if both of us can put that out of mind as soon as possible and move on to better things.

However, since I very often take Highway 420 on the way to the appointment, occasionally, especially if she is particularly stunning,  I simply space out the above protocol and start having the fun with the money still in my pocket.  In such cases, I actually really appreciate it when the young lady "reminds" me, in which case they are always polite, I am always apologetic, and we get past it pretty quickly.

Just my $.02 worth.  BTW, I have never put the money in an envelope, even when that is specified (where am I going to get an envelope, anyway), but following the above protocol seems just fine even with the inside-the-envelope kind of gals.

Also, since nobody asked, I usually pay in $50 bills that I get from the bank teller, and if they aren't the new kind with the hologram on them, or if they have any kind of markings on them, I simply ask to exchange them for new and crispies.  I know that some of the gals are worried about counterfeit money, so once again it is best to eliminate any worry.

Put the "gift" on the dresser fan it out and "tap it" with your finger. It would be silly not to notice that move. Also, there will be no awkward exchange of glances or words needed. Know how much is required a head of time. Count it out and place it in a separate pocket in your clothing away from your other business prior to arivail. This procedure of exchange should be painless and fluid in movement. Make your provider appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again. The proper exchange of services for "gift" will ensure many happy returns, references to other ladies, you name it!😘 

I am with Badboy here. I leave it in plain sight without a word and excuse myself to wash hands/give the lady a chance to verify it is correct.  As far as I know this has never been an issue. Honestly I hate talking money at all so will not see a lady unless I know ahead of time what I need.

5 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

To me, communication is key and being honest about our time together makes people more comfortable and aware of what will happen so getting the tough part out of the way leaves us to relax and enjoy ourselves.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

As soon as I walk in to a new appointment, I like to put the donation down WITHOUT A WORD OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, and excuse myself to use the bathroom (I usually need to anyway, and like to wash my hands before the fun in any event).  That way she can count the money, put it away, and relax.  That is the key: 

My apologies if either of you find you broader comments overly parsed, but "Next topic please...."

My comments were for the benefit of newbies who might be following this thread, not for guys with ten tan toes, ten years of experience and 3,215 posts.  Did someone designate you as the new official thread closer?

Edited by BadBoy

6 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I follow a single procedure, which really seems to work well:  As soon as I walk in to a new appointment, I like to put the donation down WITHOUT A WORD OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, and excuse myself to use the bathroom (I usually need to anyway, and like to wash my hands before the fun in any event).  That way she can count the money, put it away, and relax.  That is the key: since gals get ripped off so often, some of them really can't relax and have fun if you wait, etc.  I do enough research on every new lady that I am not the slightest bit worried about getting ripped off, so it is better if both of us can put that out of mind as soon as possible and move on to better things.

However, since I very often take Highway 420 on the way to the appointment, occasionally, especially if she is particularly stunning,  I simply space out the above protocol and start having the fun with the money still in my pocket.  In such cases, I actually really appreciate it when the young lady "reminds" me, in which case they are always polite, I am always apologetic, and we get past it pretty quickly.

Just my $.02 worth.  BTW, I have never put the money in an envelope, even when that is specified (where am I going to get an envelope, anyway), but following the above protocol seems just fine even with the inside-the-envelope kind of gals.

Also, since nobody asked, I usually pay in $50 bills that I get from the bank teller, and if they aren't the new kind with the hologram on them, or if they have any kind of markings on them, I simply ask to exchange them for new and crispies.  I know that some of the gals are worried about counterfeit money, so once again it is best to eliminate any worry.

LOL.  I am with you, I can barely find an envelope for any reason.  Even though a client came from Hawaii with a beautiful light blue envelope with a Hawaiian flower attached.  I still have both. 

9 hours ago, BadBoy said:

My comments were for the benefit of newbies who might be following this thread, not for guys with ten tan toes, ten years of experience and 3,215 posts.  Did someone designate you as the new official thread closer?

Simmer down Princess, it was intended as a compliment.  Both well stated.  

Edited by Happymon

On 2/5/2018 at 11:22 PM, Raine-7379 said:

LOL.  I am with you, I can barely find an envelope for any reason.  Even though a client came from Hawaii with a beautiful light blue envelope with a Hawaiian flower attached.  I still have both. 

I do find it cool when I get something from a client that is unique, and I keep those kind of things as well.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Never discussed it with a provider,  just always lay it in plain sight and keep going.

On 2/5/2018 at 2:01 PM, Bravo1 said:

I think placing it somewhere very obvious within the first few minutes of meeting before having to be asked or provided a hint that it is good practice. 

I agree. I don’t understand why some ladies would shame a girl for asking. Never had this experience but don’t ever shame someone just because you’ve never been scammed. If they want to provide the service before the contribution, fine. Everyone should follow their own safety precautions and not do what the next provider does. Just my opinion. I’ve not had an issue and [Snip}