Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HuskerRyan

Brand newbie here

7 posts in this topic

Hey, absolute newbie here, I’m just looking for a good time with a nice provider. There is one who has really caught my eye, but only has 4 reviews, no other websites really, but lots of pics and even a video or two. I’m deathly afraid of getting in a bust as it would end my career, but my current dry spell is way too long. Anyways I’m rambling, if a provider has no other ads besides this site, what’s the minimum number of reviews that consider her safe. Or how can I ask her to verify without insulting her? Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

How old are her reviews?

What are the stats of the guys reviewing her? How long have the guys doing the reviews been a member of the board.

We all take a chance when we meet someone knew. There is a leap of faith for a first meeting.

Read the board...there are numerous threads on this subject.

Post your question in the 411 section with a link to the young ladies ad. That's the best way to get a response to your question man. 

On 2/4/2018 at 8:07 AM, HuskerRyan said:

Hey, absolute newbie here, I’m just looking for a good time with a nice provider. There is one who has really caught my eye, but only has 4 reviews, no other websites really, but lots of pics and even a video or two. I’m deathly afraid of getting in a bust as it would end my career, but my current dry spell is way too long. Anyways I’m rambling, if a provider has no other ads besides this site, what’s the minimum number of reviews that consider her safe. Or how can I ask her to verify without insulting her? Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

From what I've gathered from the more veteran providers is that they wouldn't feel insulted if you were doing your due diligence just like she would expect you to be just as receptive if she was wanting more reassurance about you.  Some professional courtesy in give and take.

I've PM'd the reviewer before for more information regarding a providers legitimacy. 

I've gone both ways on the PM due-diligence: PMed a couple of reviewers to clear things up, and provided additional information to guys who have PMed me about a gal.  I think it is really smart, especially for a newbie who wants a little additional reassurance.  I think most guys are pretty cooperative and sometimes you can share information you don't want to put in a public review.