On the mend!

23 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

So had my fabulous hysterectomy....yay!🤣🤣🤣 Anyway, with any surgery there’s ups and downs. I’m actually doing quite well and feel pretty good! I don’t need pain meds except at night, and it hasn’t quite been two weeks yet. 

So, I am happy to report I DO NOT have Cancer! I did have some pretty big fibroids though. I’ve lost 14 lbs but I’m afraid I will need to have a tummy tuck. Another two weeks and I can start exercising again! Think I might live at the gym...24hour fitness, that’s what that means right!?!? 

Anyway, thank you to all the ladies and gents who have sent messages, I’m very grateful!!!! Now if someone could please give me a money tree. Good news...I was very concerned about losing my sex drive...nope still got it!  I now know how some of you guys feel. No touchy, not even by myself, torture I tell ya! I’ll be fine.

Okay, back to binge watching tv, and reading my favorite books! 

Lots of hugs and Kisses 

Melissa

So happy Melissa!! Soon again back in action!😘😘

5 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Hey everyone!

So had my fabulous hysterectomy....yay!🤣🤣🤣 Anyway, with any surgery there’s ups and downs. I’m actually doing quite well and feel pretty good! I don’t need pain meds except at night, and it hasn’t quite been two weeks yet. 

So, I am happy to report I DO NOT have Cancer! I did have some pretty big fibroids though. I’ve lost 14 lbs but I’m afraid I will need to have a tummy tuck. Another two weeks and I can start exercising again! Think I might live at the gym...24hour fitness, that’s what that means right!?!? 

Anyway, thank you to all the ladies and gents who have sent messages, I’m very grateful!!!! Now if someone could please give me a money tree. Good news...I was very concerned about losing my sex drive...nope still got it!  I now know how some of you guys feel. No touchy, not even by myself, torture I tell ya! I’ll be fine.

Lots of hugs and Kisses 

Melissa

Glad you are on the mend Sweetie! Great news indeed all around!

That surgery has rough recovery. I feel for you. An incisional hernia is a complication, so please take it easy. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. 💙 Hunter

Great news!  So glad you’ve been able to take the much needed time off to recover. 

Great news. Glad you are on the mend. Unfortunately I had the artery in my tummy rupture. Luckily it had been leaking and I was in the hospital. WOW the scene was like a TV movie. Crowds rushed into my room and there was lost of yelling and activity. They did a great job in saving my lfe (Kudos to Littleton Hospital). I'm not up for the gym yet, but I'm back to work part time.

Congrats Melissa that it was not serious. Mend well and a a few positive vibes from me to you for a speedy recovery.

Yea, good news! We expect to see you return soon sexy lady! :)

Glad you are recovering well. I have always enjoyed following your posts... Get better soon!!! 

My mom had the exact same issue, and exact same procedure and lived to be 89, and played a 9-hole round of golf on the morning of the day she died.  Good at you, Melissa, many years ahead!

Such great news! My hysterectomy was the best thing that ever happened because my sex drive went through the roof and 5 years later it's still there. LOL

You sound like recovery is already speeding along but please don't overestimate your strength, just follow doctor orders and you'll be back in the saddle in no time.  :wub:

Glad you're feeling better and hope you have a quick recovery.

On 2/3/2018 at 5:54 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

Hey everyone!

Lots of hugs and Kisses 

Melissa

When your ready We still have a lunch date ;)

On 2/3/2018 at 5:54 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

Hey everyone!

So, I am happy to report I DO NOT have Cancer! I did have some pretty big fibroids though. I’ve lost 14 lbs but I’m afraid I will need to have a tummy tuck.

Lots of hugs and Kisses 

Melissa

NICE learning that you do not have cancer. Keep on healing from the surgery. Hugs.

Such great news. I hope you recover well and have many years of good health.

Mel, glad to see it was a success and you are on the mend.  See ya soon 😁

All the Best and speedy recovery!  

Remember the race is long and in the end its only with your self. . .  take it easy young lady.

On 2/7/2018 at 6:37 PM, acmb2017 said:

Such great news. I hope you recover well and have many years of good health.

I'll drink to that and then some!

I'm so relieved that no news is good news on the cancer worries, and am looking forward to lots more fun & outrageous sensual visits. :)

15 minutes ago, shane said:

I'll drink to that and then some!

I'm so relieved that no news is good news on the cancer worries, and am looking forward to lots more fun & outrageous sensual visits. :)

Oh Shane, have no fear, I’m counting down the days...outrageously fantastic fun will resume...eventually. Until then, 💋💋💋