Mr.Pink

Don't be that guy.....

53 posts in this topic

That takes a dozen roses to an appointment in a hotel. :D Feel free to add to the list.

I have brought flowers to an appointment at a hotel.  However, I always have a bag to put them in so nobody can see that I'm carrying flowers. I always leave the bag for the lady to carry the flowers out in if she wants to take them home.

Discretion is paramount.

I agree with Mr. Pink...don't bring me flowers! While the gesture is thoughtful, it presents a problem in two ways. One, my other clients will see them and know they are from another client and either don't want to feel like they are obligated to bring me something, or don't like to be reminded that another client was there previously. Two, it is awkward leaving with them and being worried you have to explain why you have a dozen red roses when you are there on "business" and in "meetings" all day.

There are many other thoughtful things you can bring or do for us ladies, and a lot of us are vocal about what we prefer. Peruse our sites, twitter to see if we state what we like...if we don't, ask. One of the worst I get are chocolates with nuts and I am severely allergic to most of them. It really sucks when I have to explain why I can't enjoy their gift to me.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

11 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

The (seemingly) obvious one that seems some guys have no clue about: don't walk up to the hotel desk and ask for what room is "Bambi" in.

LMFAO :D

It seems to me that while most things only required common sense it is also good to communicate with the person you're seeing to find out what she would like you usually only have to discuss it or read her posts

I love it when I'm traveling on biz and I'm walking down a hallway to my hotel.room and I can hear moaning and screams of passion coming from a room😂😂.

Another favorite is when I'm at the front desk to check in or talk to the clerk and a lady is checking in with no luggage and she is paying cash for the room.  Makes me think😂😂

59 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Another favorite is when I'm at the front desk to check in or talk to the clerk and a lady is checking in with no luggage and she is paying cash for the room. 

Right.  Just give her your bag of flowers.  

17 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Bring me a wallaby! 😂😂

I want Tacos off the wagon😂

25 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Does the wagon do outcalls??

40 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I can't do that, I'm on the taco wagon. :D

12 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I can't do that, I'm on the taco wagon. :D

That sounds like another 12 Step program for you to complete. 

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Bring me a wallaby! 😂😂

I’ll walk it past the front desk

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

Bring me a wallaby! 😂😂

Tried to but was told at the desk they had a no Wallaby policy 😔

Actually Wallabies are illegal in Colorado, and I'm bringing this up on this site why?

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

Bring me a wallaby! 😂😂

Don't you want a pair, rather than just one? Most people buy or gift wallabies in pairs.

Also, what's your shoe size?

Edited by N6_in_the_village

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Another favorite is when I'm at the front desk to check in or talk to the clerk and a lady is checking in with no luggage and she is paying cash for the room.  Makes me think😂😂

i think most hotels take only credit cards in case of damages.

This actually happened in a biz trip to Madison, WI a few years ago when checking into a Holiday Inn.  She went straight to the elevators andnupmtonher room.  The desk clerk was calling her by name and chatting with her, asking how things had been, etc.

And just recently, a local 3 star hotel chain changed its policy to require a credit card when checking in. Up until about a year ago I paid cash for the room, but did give my credit card for incidentals.

I have seen different policies in the US when checking.  I’ve traveled to every state except for Montana, Hawaii & Alaska.

Most now a days require a credit card to pay for the room.

Edited by ilovewomen

I love flowers and getting them! Used to get them all the time. But, I will say cash, gift cards, etc are more discreet. So do your research and see what she likes. Always appreciate an extra treat! It’s a sincere gesture that lets us ladies know you appreciate our time...or at least that’s how I see it. It’s one of the most notable changes in the biz. Guys no longer do the extra stuff as much as they used to. So guys, step up your game...spoil us girls more! Victoria Secrets, fascination, etc gift cards...love it!

16 hours ago, Laci French said:

Does the wagon do outcalls??

I do believe its Mobile. No Travel Fee either 😂

12 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Actually Wallabies are illegal in Colorado, and I'm bringing this up on this site why?

Sometimes for special people exceptions are granted or at least keeping close company with Wildlife is tolerated bye D.O.W. officials

According to Colorado Parks & Wildlife, there are 3 species of wallaby that are legal mammals to own in Colorado 

I had to look it up to make sure.

You can even own some species of ducks and geese.

How amusing: Dueling wildlife experts.... reminds me of ....... oh yeah.....

6 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

How amusing: Dueling wildlife experts.... reminds me of ....... oh yeah.....

Reminds me of something I told a Fbsm provider years ago...you sure got a pretty mouth.

Next time, put them in a big duffle bag and carry them right past the front desk 😁😁