Mr.Pink

Don't be that guy.....

53 posts in this topic

Bring a single flower you picked outside, a bouquet of flowers, or 10 dozen roses if you're feeling it. The thoughtfulness is very romantic and an aphrodisiac. I love embarrassing displays of affection. 💝

On Saturday, February 03, 2018 at 3:37 PM, Laci French said:

Bring me a wallaby! 😂😂

How about a sausage. :rolleyes:

On 2/3/2018 at 11:45 AM, NoCoGeezer said:

The (seemingly) obvious one that seems some guys have no clue about: don't walk up to the hotel desk and ask for what room is "Bambi" in.

The little head is that anxious to be a thumper ??   

On 2/3/2018 at 11:44 AM, SultryKitten said:

don't bring me flowers! While the gesture is thoughtful, it presents a problem in two ways. One, my other clients will see them and know they are from another client and either don't want to feel like they are obligated to bring me something, or don't like to be reminded that another client was there previously. Two, it is awkward leaving with them and being worried you have to explain why you have a dozen red roses when you are there on "business" and in "meetings" all day.

There are many other thoughtful things you can bring or do for us ladies, and a lot of us are vocal about what we prefer. Peruse our sites, twitter to see if we state what we like...if we don't, ask. One of the worst I get are chocolates with nuts and I am severely allergic to most of them. It really sucks when I have to explain why I can't enjoy their gift to me.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I have seen a yl that brings roses for her preferred ambiance. Anther I know just likes roses and may have some that were a gift or she bought because she likes them so much.

I guess for me, if it's a reminder that someone was just there, I would have to be pretty naive to think there wasn't someone there earlier in the day or later, or the night before. Not really my business,  it's hers ; ), if that really bothered me to think of, we'll I'm looking in the wrong place. It's not like I haven't been there while a yl is straightening up and throws a comforter in a closet and there is a different there already. 

I have brought gifts, but after asking or seeing it on the providers ads or website. So yes, that is what I would say. Look at and read the ads and profiles,  don't just be some douche that brings generic gifts.

And yeah roses to hotel I think would look odd to the staff.

I guess Olgunn manages to keep big head in charge.  Me, the most sophisticated thoughts I have after letting little head take over go something like:  "Wanna fuck, wanna fuck, pretty girl, wanna fuck, wanna fuck, pretty flowers, wanna fuck...."

2 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

imma thinking about getting this for my atf.

Perhaps you should make it a Trumpy Bear 😁

9 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Perhaps you should make it a Trumpy Bear 😁

does it grab pussy? :D

59 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

does it grab pussy? :D

I don’t know why not. According to the commercial it does damn near everything else. 🧐

*** way too much late night TV

On 2/3/2018 at 3:23 PM, Happymon said:

Right.  Just give her your bag of flowers.  

Baaaahahhahha! 

That leaves the USED condom on my bed 

This just infuriates me....

Are you kidding me? 

5 hours ago, RyanLikesIt said:

Are you kidding me? 

You make the client dispose of the condom? :eek:

48 minutes ago, boink36 said:

You make the client dispose of the condom? :eek:

I was thinking the same dang thing 😂😂

There should always be a warm towel clean up followed by a kiss.

7 hours ago, RyanLikesIt said:

Are you kidding me? 

It’s always good to know how a lady feels about clients before visiting them.

That way we know how we will be treated.

On 2/17/2018 at 0:15 PM, Laci French said:

I was thinking the same dang thing 😂😂

There should always be a warm towel clean up followed by a kiss.

If he removes the condom himself .. for cim for example..or removes it when I get up to grab the towel sometimes for whatever reason they get to it before I do and if I'm not keeping my eyes on it I've had the case of the really leave it in my bed without letting me knowI'm

sorry I think that's rude very rude

[Snip}

I can assure you you don't need to apologize to my clients on my behalf they're very happy thank you very much

I I should have known my answer would be picked apart. It's like a sport around here

It’s all in how you approach things and write your responses

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

It’s all in how you approach things and write your responses

The title of the thread is don't be that guy! 

Everyone wrote something crummy that that guy does I did no different

5 minutes ago, RyanLikesIt said:

The title of the thread is don't be that guy! 

Everyone wrote something crummy that that guy does I did no different

I read what you wrote about the guy leaving a used condom on the bed and I took that statement in that you don’t remove the comdom and then clean up the guy. I took it that you leave up to the guy to remove and then do his own cleanup.

Thats why I commented.

But as I said, the readers perception is in all how things are written.

On 2/17/2018 at 5:38 AM, RyanLikesIt said:

Are you kidding me? 

I understood what you meant. I found it humorous. 

On 2/17/2018 at 5:38 AM, RyanLikesIt said:

Are you kidding me? 

Despite all the over the edge criticism this sounds pretty relevant to the OP and perfectly reasonable to me.  Guys remove condom all the time - for oral ending, Russian gambit, goal achieved and waiting for her to come back with warm towel, ..... lots of reasons.  In that case should not be pig and just leave it on/in her bed.

BtW I did not visit her to have her clean me up, I visited her for her to help in making a royal mess all over us both ;)  I don't care who cleans it up!  Each to their own!

On 2/3/2018 at 1:44 PM, SultryKitten said:

It's a very lovely gesture and you shall be rewarded. BUT just keep it simple. Lingerie, Gift cards, toys we can use with you.   If you bring wine. I'm going to dumb it, I don't get drunk on appointments, I'm always on guard. I can't take it on a plane so save your money.  We spend SOO much money on Ads, Travels, Accommodations, assistants, Uber, meals    THE WHOLE SHEBANG.    Thanks but No Thanks!    A client brought flowers in a vase,  I forgot to dumb out the water and then it spilled in my car.  UGH  then I had to deal with the clean up.  Can't take it to the airport. I gave it to the housekeeper!!     A Nice Cash tip or gift cards please!! 

On 2/3/2018 at 1:44 PM, SultryKitten said:

I agree with Mr. Pink...don't bring me flowers! While the gesture is thoughtful, it presents a problem in two ways. One, my other clients will see them and know they are from another client and either don't want to feel like they are obligated to bring me something, or don't like to be reminded that another client was there previously. Two, it is awkward leaving with them and being worried you have to explain why you have a dozen red roses when you are there on "business" and in "meetings" all day.

There are many other thoughtful things you can bring or do for us ladies, and a lot of us are vocal about what we prefer. Peruse our sites, twitter to see if we state what we like...if we don't, ask. One of the worst I get are chocolates with nuts and I am severely allergic to most of them. It really sucks when I have to explain why I can't enjoy their gift to me.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

This reminds me of something my ATATF once said to me when I remarked that the flowers I had brought her a few weeks earlier were still on the table, dried out, brown and dead.  She said: "I really prefer dead flowers - and artificial ones, they were born dead."

I can't decide if that haunts me or is just an intriguing memory.