Amber Allure

It shouldn't need to be reminded butttttt

39 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Amber720 said:

Honestly, I think he was trolling. I think part of him didn't realize I was with my mother but part of him wanted to be malicious. Ya know what I mean? 

This is what I would have done...

Image result for ignore him gif

In all seriousness, block his ass, and report him to all of us because if he ever did that to someone like me...I am not as nice, and I don't see people that do things like this. Sorry you had to go through this hon.  Some people just can't play nice.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 minute ago, SultryKitten said:

This is what I would have done...

Image result for ignore him gif

In all seriousness, block his ass, and report him to all of us because if he ever did that to someone like me...I am not as nice, and I don't see people that do things like this. Sorry you had to go through this hon.  Some people just can't play nice.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I wouldnt blame you! And also the number I have for him and now in a black hole. He uses an app that recycles his number every 30 days or so. I dont have his real number after I screened him because you know, discretion is important. Oh the irony. 

Use your real first name.

There, I solved your problem.

You're welcome.B)

On 2/5/2018 at 3:02 PM, UTF4ME said:

One of the reasons to see you ladies is the idea that it is discreet.  I value that discretion and would hope everyone else would too.

This is so correct, we all have a reason we hobby. I am a very busy guy and the ladies I see are because we have a mutual agreement, right need/need fulfilled. It would be super hard to explain to my colleagues if a lady came up to me and started talking to me about the last time we were together. 

Sorry that happened Amber, I know you and I live in the same relative area of town and I have wondered if we would end up bumping into each other? But I don't worry about it cause you are cool and chill and would never put us in that situation nor would I. 

Hope things work out for the best. 

7 hours ago, 2Big said:

Use your real first name.

There, I solved your problem.

You're welcome.B)

Better yet, if you are in the "hobby" world use discression with a touch of respect.Hobbiest should remain true hobbiest and not resort to being that guy...A Slobbiest!! 

If i see my clients in public? i will smile and be polite, but i will NEVER say damn word! Small talt is never apperciated in such situations!

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Hobbiest should remain true hobbiest and not resort to being that guy...A Slobbiest!! 

Thank you, Kali!

Slobbiest:

Guy who doesn't wash his ass

Guy who asks"Is MSOG on the menu?"

Guy who tries to get a lower rate on the first appt.

Guy who publicly calls providers "hos" or "whores"

Guy who inserts himself into a public meeting, with a provider, when he wasn't invited. 

Guy who calls himself a golden god.

On 2/18/2018 at 10:12 AM, pfunk said:

Thank you, Kali!

Slobbiest:

Guy who doesn't wash his ass

Guy who asks"Is MSOG on the menu?"

Guy who tries to get a lower rate on the first appt.

Guy who publicly calls providers "hos" or "whores"

Guy who inserts himself into a public meeting, with a provider, when he wasn't invited. 

Guy who calls himself a golden god.

This is why I love you . Kisses PFunk :wub:

My wife and I were out Christmas shopping for our son, shortly after I filed for divorce.  And who comes toward us?  A lady I was seeing.  She looked as though she was going to say hello - but I gave her a look of absolute terror and a subtle nod - and she just walked on by.  Woah, that was close, and I never forgot it.  Years later, I ran into another lady at a store - and I just walked on by.  Some lessons you just don't forget.

I would either say nothing at all or I would say "hello" in passing with the same level of sincerity as I would say hello to the Walmart greeter.  That way my partner thinks I'm being a nice guy and saying hello to a stranger and the provider sees that I know how to handle that situation.  I think most providers would probably prefer the "no acknowledgement" option though.