Amber Allure

It shouldn't need to be reminded butttttt

39 posts in this topic

Oh shit! I'm so sorry that happened to you honey. What an asshat!

I'm lucky in the sense that I'm a single lady whose family members live far away. I couldn't begin to imagine the questions that my mom would be asking if that happened.

1 minute ago, Cecilia said:

Oh shit! I'm so sorry that happened to you honey. What an asshat!

I'm lucky in the sense that I'm a single lady whose family members live far away. I couldn't begin to imagine the questions that my mom would be asking if that happened.

I am extremely lucky my mom has an open mind and was open to listening to me. 

why didn't you just tell your mom that it was some weirdo that was trying to pick you up and you have him wrong name on purpose?

Just now, stevie-2249 said:

why didn't you just tell your mom that it was some weirdo that was trying to pick you up and you have him wrong name on purpose?

Because my mom is not an idiot, and I am very bad at lying :rolleyes:

Yeah, my mom wouldn't buy it either.  Although my family knows what I choose to do for a living, I would not be too happy if a client came up and approached us.  I would hope he would have enough common sense not to come up to me unless it's an agreed upon time and  place. I have run into a client at dinner before. We were both with our families. It was extremely awkward, especially because they sat us close together, but we played by the rules and got through it. I'm sorry he outed you like that girl. Not cool.

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Amber, i’m sorry this happened to you.

Fellas, this is how you get black listed. 

I’ve encountered providers in public in the past. If we both appear to be alone, a polite nod of greeting is sufficient. Let her take the first step if you’re comfortable with it. A gentle ‘no’ shake of your head if not. No words are needed. 

Edited by Bit Banger

Once a provider and I practically bumped into each other at King Soopers. Literally both grabbing shopping carts.  She had a guy with her, probably BF, I had SO and kids. 

Pretty simple we acted like normal people. "Excuse me" "no problem" "have a good one " "you too"

Done, not rocket science. 

What a moron, or asshole, or both.

I had a guy yelling hey Melissa at a club once, I was able to play it off to my friends who were Hooters girls. Not exactly a fun thing to do....BUT YOUR MOM!!! Oh hell no! Nope, uh uh! This is how you get Black Listed! I had one guy come to my retail store many years back. His wife was a frequent shopper, he was so panicked I’d say something, but I played it cool. She went into the dressing room and I told him to calm down! 

Ladies who are smart won’t bite the hand that feeds them....that is unless they act like this fool. Guys, a head nod in recognition is appropriate, anything else and you’re likely to be fired. 

Now then, there was another time I saw a client and his wife, we then went downtown to meet my husband and we all had a blast together. Drank to much and the rest is history. But wait for the invite!

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Guys, a head nod in recognition is appropriate, anything else and you’re likely to be fired. 

This.

Not only are you outting the lady, but just outed yourself to the world. Humble-brag, I've been on the other side of this, and even that tame encounter was a bit of a tap dance by me to explain it away (ie. a troll like me knows a woman like that?!).

OK, all of the above, but also:  When I was first beginning to see the lady that turned into my ATATF I always wanted to be on time.  Given the traffic going downtown, I always left very early (oh, the penalties for being late, woe unto the John who is late...) and would kill whatever extra time I had at a very nearby coffee shop.  On about our third date (or so), I happened to arrive quite a bit early, and needed to kill nearly an hour.  As I was standing in line, a lovely young lady came up next to me, and I (being a perfect gentleman) did not turn and gawk,  and proceeded to order my smoothie (with energy boost, of course) when the lovely young lady said, "Well, hello, handsome."  I turned, and it was my date.  After turning three shades of red, I asked "OK to talk?"  To which, she answered, "Of course, silly..."

I bought her a coffee and we went to the corner and had the best conversation I have ever had in a coffee shop.  I found out about her background, shared some of mine, and we chatted like it was a real first date.  After a bit, she looked at her watch, said, "want to head upstairs?" and off we went.  It was probably the hottest date we had.

Just sayin" :  Don't ever acknowledge the lady unless she acknowledges you first (I know the ladies are smart enough to know when it is OK to approach, you are the smarter ones), but if she does, and you are comfortable, meeting in the "real world," can be quite the aphrodisiac.  Sigh.

Edited by BadBoy

6 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

OK, all of the above, but also:  When I was first beginning to see the lady that turned into my ATATF I always wanted to be on time.  Given the traffic going downtown, I always left very early (oh, the penalties for being late, woe unto the John who is late...) and would kill whatever extra time I had at a very nearby coffee shop.  On about our third date (or so), I happened to arrive quite a bit early, and needed to kill nearly an hour.  As I was standing in line, a lovely young lady came up next to me, and I (being a perfect gentleman) did not turn and gawk,  and proceeded to order my smoothie (with energy boost, of course) when the lovely young lady said, "Well, hello, handsome."  I turned, and it was my date.  After turning three shades of red, I asked "OK to talk?"  To which, she answered, "Of course, silly..."

I bought her a coffee and we went to the corner and had the best conversation I have ever had in a coffee shop.  I found out about her background, shared some of mine, and we chatted like it was a real first date.  After a bit, she looked at her watch, said, "want to head upstairs?" and off we went.  It was probably the hottest date we had.

Just sayin" :  Don't ever acknowledge the lady unless she acknowledges you first (I know the ladies are smart enough to know when it is OK to approach, you are the smarter ones), but if she does, and you are comfortable, meeting in the "real world," can be quite the aphrodisiac.  Sigh.

Total heart eyes with this story. Perfect example. 

I assumed this would be the right way to go but nice to know I was correct.  Amber, I'm sorry you had to go through that.  That really was a horrible decision from that person.  I can't imagine. 

9 hours ago, Amber720 said:

So ya'll do know that if you see a provider or vise versa in public ESPECIALLY with other people, you don't acknowledge them. As well as NOT using their stage name.

Had to come to terms with that my moms now is aware of what I do "for fun," because someone came up to me and proceeded to call me by my stage name in front of my mom and some of my college friends at the mall....

Just wanted to make sure that the ones on here know to think with the correct head on this one. I'm not going to come up to you when you're with your WIFE AND KIDS.

How fucking dare you. 
Jeez, the people I've been dealing with the last few months.  

Anyone, hope everyone has a blessed and safe Friday. 

Kisses! 

Amber 

It's hard to believe anyone is this stupid...

You have my deepest sympathies. I hope he reads this! 

That's too bad Amber Dear!

I have seen an ASP from here at a local Big Box department store with a guy. S.O.? Maybe, maybe not. But I kind of hid from her just in-case she saw me..lol

But I would NEVER go up to a lady I recognize from TOB! I might smile and wink if she passed within our lines of sight of each other. But I am kind of shy outside of here so I probably would not even do that! I'd try to duck into an area where she isn't.lol

Guys, the ladies here have their own lives. So as tempting as it might be to say hello, DON"T.  Maybe send her a PM later and tell her you saw her out and about if you really want to let her know that. You could tell her how tempted you were to just say Hi, but didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. She would then let you know how much she appreciated your discretion! Or she might say feel free to say hi if you see me out and about!

But keep your and her lives separate. No matter how well you two get/got along in a visit. Unless she was to recognize you and start a convo.

... and my sentiments echoed the rest, here. I’m not even sure how I would handle that situation. Sounds like you handled it well, though. Probably better than most. Sorry you had to deal with such an idiot.

take care.

Discretion and individual safety and Security are definitely the first concerns.  Ran into a lady I've met in of all places the carwash not much room to ignore each other but we went about our own business when she saw me again she thanked me for not approaching her. Simple rules to follow all you need is common sense.

I already talked about my episode at Safeway must be about 6 months ago? Guy approached me in a low voice said he recognised me and told me that he had been following my ads for many months. I bolted down the islie ripped opened the refrigerator door to grab a half gal of almond milk. Never looked behind me and walked directly to the checkout and out to my car.  Since that time I have been trying to think of something clever to say...Sorry Amber, still can't think of anything to say?! Some people suffer horribly when they recognize us ladies in public. Other are awesome pretend that we are just a normal pretty face.

Guys, if you see us is public it is one thing to be polite and smile. However, there is no reason to take it to the next level and introduce yourself to whomever you find us with or make small talk.

Living a double life is not always an easy thing to do.

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Thank you! You understand. You and I have had many many talks about this. 

What did you say to the guy when he approached you? Did he realize his error eventually in doing that at least, or was he just being a jerk?

14 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

And yet, having a secret identity, like Clark Kent and Peter Parker, strangely fulfills a childhood dream.  BadBoy gets to have so much more fun than I do in my normal life.  I think it is definitely worth the hassle of having to stash changes of clothes in your cape pocket and carrying an extra phone :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

And yet, having a secret identity, like Clark Kent and Peter Parker, strangely fulfills a childhood dream.  BadBoy gets to have so much more fun than I do in my normal life.  I think it is definitely worth the hassle of having to stash changes of clothes in your cape pocket and carrying an extra phone :rolleyes:

I agree. Life is so much more fulfilling when you you have an alter ego. It's a juggle and challenging at times, but this hobby is a perfect way to get more of your wants, needs, and desires met. For someone like me, and I'm sure many of you, my life over all is much more satisfying because of the experiences I have in this hobby. Sure there are negative and difficult times, but so so many more positives that it's worth figuring out how to make it work. 😊

On 2/4/2018 at 1:35 AM, CedricDiggory said:

What did you say to the guy when he approached you? Did he realize his error eventually in doing that at least, or was he just being a jerk?

He just walked up to me and was like Hey Amber! Thanks for that mind-blowing appointment on Monday (can't remember what day he said exactly)

I tried to shrug him off like he had the wrong person, but he kept at it saying things like "what dont remember that shaking orgasm I gave you?" 

I made sure he was blacklisted and if he was on here I would tell the moderators about him. Luckily he's new to the scene, only a BP dude and got the hint that maybe he's not the smartest thing on the planet

My mom was like 2 feet behind me. 

3 hours ago, Amber720 said:

He just walked up to me and was like Hey Amber! Thanks for that mind-blowing appointment on Monday (can't remember what day he said exactly) ..

Definetly not the sharpest knife in the drawer. 

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Edited by Bit Banger

Bummer, Amber. Total bummer. 

Since we are telling stories... I ran into a provider in her “real” job as part of some consulting I was doing a few years ago.  

I walked into a 90-minute-long meeting with my colleague did a double take when I saw her. I was not sure she recognized me. The meeting went off very professionally and we closed a small deal. 

A week or so later, I booked an appointment and she accepted. Which surprised me. We laughed and congratulated one another on our use of MAD. 

“Mutually Assured Discretion”

I’ve never had to follow up with her firm and have since moved onto other business. But we still have the occasional appointment. 

One of the reasons to see you ladies is the idea that it is discreet.  I value that discretion and would hope everyone else would too.

I can totally see how somebody very new to this might pull a stunt like that. It takes a while to learn all the nuances of this hobby. I’m not excusing the behavior, merely acknowledging the situation. 

On 2/4/2018 at 1:35 AM, CedricDiggory said:

Honestly, I think he was trolling. I think part of him didn't realize I was with my mother but part of him wanted to be malicious. Ya know what I mean? 

On 2/9/2018 at 0:47 PM, Tailgater1 said:

I can totally see how somebody very new to this might pull a stunt like that. It takes a while to learn all the nuances of this hobby. I’m not excusing the behavior, merely acknowledging the situation. 

I dont understand what would go through someone's mind to do that. I understand a "Hello" from a newbie but not dont you remember that mind blowing orgasm. Haha. Come on now. That's just stupidity.