Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meetandgreet

411 on the Hairy Hippie Girl

11 posts in this topic

Damn she's hot as hell. I'm now interested myself, usually I'm a good read on whether the pictures are TGTBT. But in this case it's really hard to put my finger on it. 

I'll be lurking on this one as well.  It worries me that there seems to be quite a few BP ladies that post a link to a FB or IG that isn't valid.  Would also be worrisome if they were giving out their real info too so there's that

No, lol, I thought I'd search her  phone number. to see what pops up is all! The guy stated here searched Google.( Nothing on Google, Tineye, Google Images, or TOB. At least that I could find. ) So did I.

And that's what I found.

She is kind of hot.

Edited by a_happycamper_12
duplicate word

Sorry for the ambiguity, Happycamper. I only meant that I found nothing incriminating. Sent her a couple of texts, but no response so far.

35 minutes ago, meetandgreet said:

Sorry for the ambiguity, Happycamper. I only meant that I found nothing incriminating. Sent her a couple of texts, but no response so far.

No worries, my intent was more for information only. What’s interesting is those 2 links no longer point to her. 

I swear that I recognize that gal's face - could be wrong but it seems like she was around earlier under a different name.  Perhaps someone who knows how to run a tin-eye could check the photos.  I think I actually saw her, she looks that familiar, but I could be wrong, my memory is not what it once was "...what a long, strange trip it's been..."