RebeccaxxxSnow

new in town

17 posts in this topic

hey I'm completely new here , to this city and this board . Where I'm from we use others . With that being said a few tips or pointers from some experienced users on location and other basics would be greatly appreciated :D:wub: xoxo Rebecca Snow xoxo :P

Welcome to TOB and Colorado.  Are you relocating or just visiting?  What information can we help you with?  

Location will be different based on visiting vs living in Colorado and what your individual needs might be.  Ask us anything, we’re mostly a great bunch.

If you have P411 or reviews I would suggest placing a link for the gentlemen.

Edited by Laci French

Welcome to the board and to the community. I don't think you'll have an trouble making friends. 

Welcome to Denver. As Laci said it depends on living or visiting I think as well. Good luck either way.

just visitin unless I find a reason to relocate here lol , I need to get onto p411 too I could use some pointers on that .  when I first got to town I was out by the airport but now I'm realizing that its pretty out of the way of everyone and every thing lol 

IMO the best place to temporarily set up shop is the DTC.  

30 minutes ago, Laci French said:

IMO the best place to temporarily set up shop is the DTC.  

That would be the Denver Tech Center, in English.

South Denver, I-25 corridor.

Welcome! Like Laci said, DTC seems to be the place, but I know some ladies do make it work downtown(just make sure you are near the lightrail, or affordable parking as it can be an issue). Make sure that you have links from the other areas you advertise on your profile, as well as, your website. Also, don't hesitate to call one of us ladies if you are getting stumped on how to get around in these parts. We are happy to oblige. :)

Otherwise, enjoy the food, breweries, hiking, biking(rentals around town), shopping, and the guys! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

8 hours ago, Laci French said:

I speak hooktard😂

Did someone say fishing? :D

what all links can I put to my profile I tried to put one for my reviews on ecccie but it didn't allow me to do that 

Welcome, and have a fun trip. DTC is a good place, as well as Cherry Creek, and many guys say that there are a lack of girls up North (36 corridor). 

Welcome to Denver and have a blast. 

Yep, locate near DTC. It's close to me. Not that I'm selfish but convenient. 😁