Cecilia

TOB Referral/References

3 posts in this topic

How do I view a gentleman's tob referrals or references?

I've given them before but up until today I've never done anything else with them. A gentleman messages me andnsaya he has a couple, so I go to his profile to see them but I don't see anything.

What steps am I missing???

13 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

How do I view a gentleman's tob referrals or references?

I've given them before but up until today I've never done anything else with them. A gentleman messages me andnsaya he has a couple, so I go to his profile to see them but I don't see anything.

What steps am I missing???

I have a Reference Request, What Do I Do?:
To view the Reference, login and on your TOB Profile scroll down below the galleries to "Pending Reference Requests from TOB Clients" You will see the clients name, session date and a description of the session. You can then click the button to "GIVE REFERENCE" or "REJECT" the reference. Any Reference you GIVE can be withdrawn at anytime by you with one click. IF you don't remember the client you can click his name, view his profile and send him a message.

A TOB Member Has Allowed Me To View His References, How Do I Do That?:
Login,  scroll down the page below your gallery to a heading titled "TOB Client Profiles Shared with You" Then click on the user name you are interested in. These are the only users that have given you permission view their references. Once you click on their user name you will be taken to their profile page. You can then scroll down to view their References area.