Has this ever happened to you?

26 posts in this topic

So sitting at my desk this morning I received a text from a provider telling me I ripped her off earlier.  I tried to tell her that I had not seen anyone in sometime and I certainly did not see her this morning.  She continued to tell me I better pay her by noon or else she would contact the local 5-0 and claim rape against me.  Once again I told her that it wasn't me.  She continued on telling me she had my DNA and that I best pay.  I suggested I come to her and show her who I am so she would leave me alone.  She just kept repeating what she said until she finally said to send her a selfie of me to prove it.  So I did.  After receiving it she said sorry and that it wasn't me (no kidding).  I asked her to delete my number and never contact me again.  She was just threatening me to claim rape.... something so horrible it wasn't even funny no matter what (rape).

Has this ever happened to anyone else and what did you do about it?

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Name the Provider. This is disgraceful that someone would blackmail and threaten such a horrible act for money.  

If you cannot openly name her please post a review if possible. She’s giving all of us providers a bad name by behaving this poorly.  

I do not recommend ever sending a selfie to a BSC Lady threatening to accuse you of rape.

I’m not even going to touch the dna part of this his measage😱

I was not going to name her because I didn't want admin to red flag me over something.  

As for posting a review:  I didn't see her so how would i post a review?  I thought reviews are only for intentionally seeing a provider.  I am honesty thinking about leaving this hobby behind because of this.  This was just going way to far....

I know you can’t and good call on your part.  It was my knee jerk reaction that this provider should be held accountable for her actions. 

If it was me that happened to, I would start a thread and call her out by name.  The mods may slap me or give me an infraction or maybe even a time out for a few weeks, but everyone needs to know about her.

As far as a review goes, you can log in and review her on TOB, even she does not advertise here.  You’ll have to manually enter more information, but do it.  Also do it on ECCIE and TER as well.

one thing to remember, as Laci said, never , ever send a pic of yourself to a lady who is being BSC.

Before going all in to burn her at stake i would ask a couple simple questions. How did she get your phone number and have you seen her before? For starters. Generally speaking, the rest of the story.

8 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Before going all in to burn her at stake i would ask a couple simple questions. How did she get your phone number and have you seen her before? For starters. Generally speaking, the rest of the story.

I’m not sure it really matters if he’s seen her before, these are serious accusations and threats she is making. Laci is right, it puts a stain on all providers and makes us clients really think twice about this hobby. 

I had a man steal another man's identify.  Someone could have stolen your information to see girls.  

24 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

If it was me that happened to, I would start a thread and call her out by name.  The mods may slap me or give me an infraction or maybe even a time out for a few weeks, but everyone needs to know about her.

As far as a review goes, you can log in and review her on TOB, even she does not advertise here.  You’ll have to manually enter more information, but do it.  Also do it on ECCIE and TER as well.

one thing to remember, as Laci said, never , ever send a pic of yourself to a lady who is being BSC.

I would do all of this other than the TOB review because they won’t post it so it’ll just be a waste of time.  However there are forums on ECCIE and TER where she can be named for this behavior.

It’s worth the infraction to make sure it doesn’t happen to others.

Was this your personal cell phone?  I switched to a burner last year.  She did get your number somehow, and you are in the hobby.  There must have been some prior contact, but nothing to warrant what she did.  

Under any possible scenario this threatens the Safety and Security of all we all need to be accountable for our actions as they all will affect others in some way or another this is a horrible situation and needs to be stopped

Just have no idea how a woman could make up a claim as horrible as rape, just as a way to get money.  That’s what set me off and I apologize for saying to post her name and do a review. Rape is just something that should ever be used unless it actually happens. It can be devastating to those that survive it and should never be used as extortion.

19 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Was this your personal cell phone?  I switched to a burner last year.  She did get your number somehow, and you are in the hobby.  There must have been some prior contact, but nothing to warrant what she did.  

IT was my personal phone.  I had seen her twice since last summer, the last time being about 3 weeks ago.  IF she was in contact with this guy, you would think she would simply call back that number that he called from, or even look him up on a board of some type.  She is here on TOB and posts almost daily, so she must have screened him at some point.  Just bad bad behavior on her part.  Hell even a phone will tell you the last time you contacted them in your contacts.  

Like I told one other person personally....I believe I am going to leave this hobby over this.  Trust is broken.

I think clients can still post alerts on ECCIE. Also, ask the Mods the appropriate thing to do in this scenario...maybe they might have better ideas. Also, didn't TNA have something at one time too? Wish I could help more.

I agree with Laci 100%! Crying rape is not cool, doesn't matter that it was the wrong guy, right guy, etc. There are more professional ways to handle these scenarios.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

I know you can’t and good call on your part.  It was my knee jerk reaction that this provider should be held accountable for her actions. 

I think we all know who it is :( This is the 3rd time I have heard this In the last few months. Sad Sad Sad behavior for a woman ..

The #Metoo movement is no joke And claiming rape is purely disgusting . 

We need a "Knock You Out" emoji ..LOL

DRAMA - That is why we enter the hobby.  

Never have I asked a provider - will you - cause me lots of drama and freak me out and make false accusations.  Perhaps that is a new fetish (hint for you ladies)

A few lessons to be learned by all -

NEVER use your personal phone # or email

Crying wolf is scary - what is really scary is the other dude who caused the problems using your # . . . that is the weird part.  unless she has only seen one client since your last encounter w/ her three months ago.  

At lease there is a place to post this and get some responses.  

1 hour ago, finchssc said:

IT was my personal phone.  I had seen her twice since last summer, the last time being about 3 weeks ago.  IF she was in contact with this guy, you would think she would simply call back that number that he called from, or even look him up on a board of some type.  She is here on TOB and posts almost daily, so she must have screened him at some point.  Just bad bad behavior on her part.  Hell even a phone will tell you the last time you contacted them in your contacts.  

Like I told one other person personally....I believe I am going to leave this hobby over this.  Trust is broken.

Would hate to see that happen.  This is the exception, not the norm. This has never happended to me, and I've hobbied hundreds of time (even earlier today:)). Don't leave thinking this is how the hobby usually is.  Get a hobby phone, their $20 and just use common sense. 

2 hours ago, PieluvinTexan said:

I’m not sure it really matters if he’s seen her before, these are serious accusations and threats she is making. Laci is right, it puts a stain on all providers and makes us clients really think twice about this hobby. 

Of course it matters and of course those are serious accusations. Am i the only jaded skeptic here that recalls how many times similar one sided horror stories are a ruse to cover tracks before getting black listed? Why blindly assume the serious allegations are gospel. To OP if you are being straight and completely honest since you saw her in last three weeks post a frickin review - you have a bunch and know how it works.  She can rebut if she chooses. Otherwise to one jaded guy here it sounds like ass coverage and you "leaving" is just to create a new handle and move on from whatever you did. Oh and if you are being totally honest i realky am sorry you had to suffer such crap. 

4 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Of course it matters and of course those are serious accusations. Am i the only jaded skeptic here that recalls how many times similar one sided horror stories are a ruse to cover tracks before getting black listed? Why blindly assume the serious allegations are gospel. To OP if you are being straight and completely honest since you saw her in last three weeks post a frickin review - you have a bunch and know how it works.  She can rebut if she chooses. Otherwise to one jaded guy here it sounds like ass coverage and you "leaving" is just to create a new handle and move on from whatever you did. Oh and if you are being totally honest i realky am sorry you had to suffer such crap. 

Step back here now.  I seen her 3 weeks ago but I didn't post a review because I didn't want to (I dont post every-time I see someone).  And for you to write what you did by stating that because I had seen her 3 weeks ago I should write a review.  I can not go on her page and write a review about a woman I did not see today only to say what she accused me of...today.  I think you need to go back and look very carefully at my original thread asking if this has ever happened to someone else.  Be a bit more tactful next time you write.  AND I never threatened to burn her.

Just now, finchssc said:

Step back here now.  I seen her 3 weeks ago but I didn't post a review because I didn't want to (I dont post every-time I see someone).  And for you to write what you did by stating that because I had seen her 3 weeks ago I should write a review.  I can not go on her page and write a review about a woman I did not see today only to say what she accused me of...today.  I think you need to go back and look very carefully at my original thread asking if this has ever happened to someone else.  Be a bit more tactful next time you write.  AND I never threatened to burn her.

You most certainly CAN write a review within three weeks and since it is a continuation of a visit with her - even if just in her mind - you should. Don't want to??? Why??? As to tactful, i tend to get to the point and prefer truth to tact. I stand by my skeptical response barring a review or further info. As i said - if all true sorry this crap happened to you.

11 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

You most certainly CAN write a review within three weeks and since it is a continuation of a visit with her - even if just in her mind - you should. Don't want to??? Why??? As to tactful, i tend to get to the point and prefer truth to tact. I stand by my skeptical response barring a review or further info. As i said - if all true sorry this crap happened to you.

I sent an email off this morning to the moderators asking them how to handle this.  By asking them I protect myself from being listed or put in detention for talking about something that is not allowed.  I am sending you a PM to discuss.  Perhaps you have more insight into this.

Please write a review on her. You've scared me now. 

To ALL: When one bites the dust, Do not make the rest of us pay for it. 

Its a sad day when a provider makes even One hobbyist quit because of her crap. It is a sad day when a provider quits because of even One Hobbyist ..

This business is not built on ONE so do not let ONE define you OR make decisions for you. 

Enjoy What you can when you can.

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

I think we all know who it is :( This is the 3rd time I have heard this In the last few months. ...

If it were a few years ago, I would have an immediate suspicion.  But that BSC provider seems to have legal the scene. 

4.  Outing (Personal info) Post contains a private email address, phone number, license plates (partial or full), street address, real Identity or other private information about another individuals real identity friend or foe, living and/or deceased whether on TOB or elsewhere. Including Information that draws unneeded attention to specific localities isn't allowed, as in cross street locations of in-calls would be considered outing a specific and/or fixed location. Do not make reference or allude to having any Real World information on anyone in a forum post, There will be no information exchange pertaining to Outing---> good, bad or indifferent protecting all female, male and LGBT members.

The Mods will closely monitor threads and post for any information exchange that tries to dig to deep.

Again Outing is to produce information about a real individuals identity This may result in Suspension or Banning.

5.  FUD: Fear, Uncertainty, & Doubt.... Speculation. 2 point warning
6.  Personal Attack. The author has attacked another member’s intelligence, character, or appearance. Also If you are a disruptive reason that derails an otherwise productive thread by singling out another member with, bickering and or belittling, we will not care who started it, all parties will be equally responsible & culpable for their actions on continuing the posting path to failure. Don't post Private one on one correspondence to the public forum. Do not accuse anyone of wrong doing or call for the "banning" of other members. You are welcome to make a suggestion, encouraged to Report a Post or PM and voice your concerns privately.  1 point warning

The gist of all of this;

• There will be no information exchange pertaining to Outing---> good, bad or indifferent protecting all female, male and LGBT members.
  • Don't post Private one on one correspondence to the public forum.
  • Report a Post or PM and voice your concerns privately.

Keep the forum threads general in scope use the contact us link or report function to voice any concerns with any & all info.