Leonalune

Screening

7 posts in this topic

I was "taught" certain things to say and ask and not say when setting appointments. Not sure if this can be open discussion or just PM's, but what should clients and providers know to stay out of trouble (hopefully)? 

Believe me I don't mess with people asking for pics or talking about all sorts of fun ideas they have. I have a keen eye for time wasters. 

Everyone should developed a system of screening that covers their needs for security don't know if the same thing works or makes each person feel comfortable but a list of do's and don'ts might be helpful

Ask the old guys here, pfunk, vassago, tide, boink etc.   They all have them 

4 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Everyone should developed a system of screening that covers their needs for security don't know if the same thing works or makes each person feel comfortable but a list of do's and don'ts might be helpful

Indeed 😉

If you wish to have a picture? Google the number and name. You wish to know about activities? Check her reviews. Some ladies will write about what she will accommodate you with on her website or ads...

If you call me and ask such questions? I will give the above answers. Ask me about Reiki? I might either bore a hole through your head or intrigue you with volumes of vast Eastern/Sanskrit . Sorry  what I share over the phone prior to meeting you? You will never  find or  consider it very titillating. 

I always ask for Provider references or P411.  I never do outcalls on the first meeting.  

Been doing this on/off for 20 years and never have been busted.

Times are changing and it seems the fuckery is at an all time high!  Everyone be safe.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

I always ask for Provider references or P411.  I never do outcalls on the first meeting.  

Been doing this on/off for 20 years and never have been busted.

Times are changing and it seems the fuckery is at an all time high!  Everyone be safe.

Amen