Mr.Pink

Anybody heading down to the Womens March today...

10 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

to pick up up some nasty women? :D

Image result for stupid questions meme meme

21 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Trolls only troll because someone always throws them a bone.

I need something to enjoy my coffee with when I am watching 7 News! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 1/20/2018 at 6:36 AM, Mr.Pink said:

to pick up up some nasty women? :D

I think your comment was lost somewhere along the line. I get it cause I'm a #nastywoman :D

On 1/20/2018 at 11:43 AM, SultryKitten said:

I need something to enjoy my coffee with when I am watching 7 News! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I agree. I've read Mr. Pink's reviews. He seems to be a very different sort of character in person than the 'troll' he's labeled as here. And let's face it, being over sensitive all the time, great jokes get lost. Just make sure you wear one of those uterus hats and carry a copy of Alan Ginsberg's 'Howl'. If you do get the hookup, please share. I'm expecting photos.

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

I agree. I've read Mr. Pink's reviews. He seems to be a very different sort of character in person than the 'troll' he's labeled as here. And let's face it, being over sensitive all the time, great jokes get lost. Just make sure you wear one of those uterus hats and carry a copy of Alan Ginsberg's 'Howl'. If you do get the hookup, please share. I'm expecting photos.

Why wear the hat? I have my own uterus. 😁

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

11 hours ago, Vassago said:

zactley, i wasn't trolling...i was just quoting ashley judd who said she was a nasty woman. :cool:

27 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

zactley, i wasn't trolling...i was just quoting ashley judd who said she was a nasty woman. :cool:

You too damn sweet to troll😘