Bravo1

Way to see referral status

9 posts in this topic

As a hobbyist, is there a place I could go to see if there is any referral info on me or my phone number?  Reading another thread about P411 and TER (which I have no idea what that one is) makes me wonder if providers share info and give quick "yays or nays" to certain clients or associated phone numbers?  I would just be interested to read any info on myself even if I can't respond.  Does this place exist?

27 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

If it does You will Never know it ;)

Well played 😂

Best advice I can offer is to be kind and respectful and you shouldn’t have any issues.

12 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Well played 😂

Best advice I can offer is to be kind and respectful and you shouldn’t have any issues.

Best advice possible

You do have the ability to request referrals on here from ladies you have visited which can help in the screening process.

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

Well played 😂

Oh, I'm always kind, respectful and tolerant, if anything to a fault.  I would just be interested to read a referral just as I'm sure providers like to read their reviews.  Also, being able to see them and comment on them would give you the opportunity for a rebuttal if someone leaves you some unjustified, negative feedback.  Kind of like for providers getting a negative review from a disgruntled hobbyist because you won't do full service when you made it perfectly clear in your ad that you don't do that.    I will start asking for a referral though on future meetings, thanks for the tip. 

Edited by Bravo1

I kinda have always wondered what the ladies see when a referral is given by a provider. i wonder if it's a thumbs up or down type of thing, or in more detail like the reviews we read, if it's that I'm not sure I would want to read a review on me.

I would hope it would read like, hot dam that man is more than handsome for being in his fifties he looks 40 and preformed all activities with enthusiasm, and was dam good at them all I wished he booked 2hrs i think I found my ATF a real gem treat him right ladies.

but in reality it would read like. he said he is 50 but his pics are old, as for looks he is not no Sean Connery, but not Pee Wee Herman either, I would say a 5, as for his Pee Wee (meh) he booked an hr glad it only took 30 min  

On 1/20/2018 at 3:14 PM, richinco said:

I kinda have always wondered what the ladies see when a referral is given by a provider. i wonder if it's a thumbs up or down type of thing, or in more detail like the reviews we read, if it's that I'm not sure I would want to read a review on me.

I would hope it would read like, hot dam that man is more than handsome for being in his fifties he looks 40 and preformed all activities with enthusiasm, and was dam good at them all I wished he booked 2hrs i think I found my ATF a real gem treat him right ladies.

but in reality it would read like. he said he is 50 but his pics are old, as for looks he is not no Sean Connery, but not Pee Wee Herman either, I would say a 5, as for his Pee Wee (meh) he booked an hr glad it only took 30 min  

I've wondered the same thing. I've got a list of referenses on here that I have shared with a number of ladies.  I assume they are all positive, but have no way of knowing, as far as I know.  Also don't know if they are just a thumbs up, thumbs down, or actual written comments. 

My current ATF and I were engaging some sweet post-cotial cuddling last week and the topic "blacklists" came up.  Out of curiosity, I asked her if I showed up on any blacklists, so she said, "well, let's check."  I asked her if she was breaking any union rules, and she said that she wasn't going to share the actual methods or results, just check and let me know.  As it turned out I am fine (whew), but it was amazing how many guys using my stage name are complete assholes and fully blacklisted.  She was able to discern that they weren't me (different state, different phone number, different physical description, etc.), but it was a real eye-opener into how much work actually goes into screening.  She said she sometimes has to spend 15-20 minutes figuring out if positive or negative comments actually applied to the guy she was checking on.

There is so much we don't know about your lives, ladies, but everything I find out makes me admire you all the more.