Tell me more about the paddle 😂

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Tell me more about the paddle 😂

How about I show you! :D

Related image

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 4/12/2018 at 3:13 PM, countesskelly said:

Hi Bob, I remember you! <3 Be well my friend!

Yes Bob, we had some great times

On 1/19/2018 at 8:35 PM, countesskelly said:

Are there still a few mature gents out there that like to just lay back and be soothed?

Yes, I believe there are. Count me among them.

Edited by eatu55
typo

On 4/10/2018 at 11:44 AM, countesskelly said:

My hour is highly sensual, but I don't provide details. I suppose the "mystery" is very intriguing to many! :)

AND--part of the erotic fun! :P

You just answered the question as to why you have problems with certain clients. The more vague you are about the highly sensual part of your FBSM, the more their imagination will take over and their assumptions.

On 6/7/2018 at 6:34 AM, JRWolfe said:

You just answered the question as to why you have problems with certain clients. The more vague you are about the highly sensual part of your FBSM, the more their imagination will take over and their assumptions.

If you google FBSM, you know what it's supposed to be about. What "irks" me are the cheapskates who want more, yet target FBSM providers.

I don't "have problems" with my regular clients...If someone is new, we talk it out when they arrive. Two adults should be able to effectively communicate, but I'll be damned if I give specifics through an e-mail or a text. Sometimes, to experience something worthy, it's best to simply "try it out." Once will never hurt anyone.

On 1/20/2018 at 11:36 AM, Warm Tongue said:

I have seen most of your advertisements and they have always left me wondering what is and is not offered.  You seem to have multiple adds with different pictures and messages.  Be clear and consistant with your advertising messages.  A phone number is helpful with guidelines. Different names between TOB and your ads is a bit confusing as well. 

For myself I have tried to contact you to clarify your add contents but when I received your replies I felt they were a bit harsh all because I asked the wrong question using the wrong form of communication.  Keep in mind your advertisement left me with questions. 

Hope this helps. I am not trying to be a jerk about this just letting you understand a males perspective of how your advertisements can be interpreted.  

Mr Purple 🍆

Everyone who contacts me for a session does not "get in." I have my own way of screening. I also prefer the over 45 gentleman only.

MY ads are meant to Intrigue and since I've been in business for 18 years, I'd say what I am doing is working. Thank you for your candid response.

On 4/12/2018 at 6:54 PM, SultryKitten said:

How about I show you! :D

Related image

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Hurts so good!

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Those "certain clients" I do not want as clients. A great rule of thumb is to "never assume," yet when you meet the person, it's totally fine to inquire. Even presenting your business card upon meeting is a reassurance most providers I know truly appreciate. A gentleman knows that with any sensual service he is not the one in control. That is first and foremost. If a woman is providing an intimate service and it's in a beautiful office, she doesn't have the luxury that you do, which is to simply walk away.

3 hours ago, countesskelly said:

If you google FBSM, you know what it's supposed to be about. What "irks" me are the cheapskates who want full-service yet target FBSM providers.

I don't "have problems" with my regular clients...If someone is new, we talk it out when they arrive. Two adults should be able to effectively communicate, but I'll be damned if I give specifics through an e-mail or a text. Sometimes, to experience something worthy, it's best to simply "try it out." Once will never hurt anyone.

Yes, its easy to google FBSM to know what it is supposed to be. HOWEVER , I have had only seen two FBSM girls and to say their menus were different would be an understatement. That is why I suggested you be less mystery and more open.

I always thought ladies would advertise L1 or L2 with massages?

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Hurts so good!

The line between Pleasure and Pain is fun to explore

11 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I always thought ladies would advertise L1 or L2 with massages?

+100

Being vague in a listing can cause issues during a massage.

We all know what a sensual massage includes theoretically.

However I have encountered lady who was a BP lady that advertised a sensual massage.  When I first walked in, she insisted in seeing my drivers license and then opened up a drawer and wrote something in a spiral folder.  I thought was strange. Then on to the massage. I got naked, she did not. Her hands sorta came close to my happy place, but never actually touched. When she was done massaging me, she said i could relieve myself if I wanted.  I said,"you advertised a sensual massage". She says that me relieving myself is the sensual part. WTF. Complete bait and switch as far as I was concerned.

She reminded me that she had my drivers license number...apparently to let me know that if I caused a scene, she could call the cops on me.  I got the fuck out of there and told her I would report her service whenever I could.

She is still around by the way.  Pm's only.

So being vague (and I know you have to be vague to a certain extent) can be a problem.

Why not say you give a hell of a L1 or L2 massage.  And if you are self service only, say that you give a CMT quality massage only.  The guys will get it.

My opinion, which is worth what you paid for it...

If someone advertises FBSM, body rub, or massage, I go in expecting a massage/rub, and maybe a handy. Expecting anything else is foolish.

Providers should not advertise illegal services. Expecting them to do so, is, again, foolish.