Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bigfoot257

Latina Providers

14 posts in this topic

There don't seem to be a lot of Latina providers around here.  I do the search criteria but not a lot available.  There seem to be plenty over at BP but that place is a nightmare.

I've considered getting a p411 acct but not sure if there would be more selections over there as opposed to here.

I just searched the reviews (reviews -> review search -> ethnicity -> latina) and found over a dozen girls, with positive reviews in 2018. Hopefully, that helps!

Good luck! :)

The only Latinas we have in my area are traveling girls. Consider yourself lucky you have so many wonderful providers to choose from in Colorado.

In the RGV, it’s difficult to find any ethnicity other than Latina. 

😏

Edited by Bit Banger

Okay, I'll have to admit ignorance.  What's RGV?

2 hours ago, Bigfoot257 said:

There don't seem to be a lot of Latina providers around here.  I do the search criteria but not a lot available.  There seem to be plenty over at BP but that place is a nightmare.

I've considered getting a p411 acct but not sure if there would be more selections over there as opposed to here.

I have no idea what you are talking about: I love Latina women and a good number of my faves are beautiful, slender, Latina women right here in Denver.  I can think of a half dozen right off hand.  Perhaps you need to use better search criteria.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:
1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Okay, I'll have to admit ignorance.  What's RGV?

Rio grande valley? I'm guessing. 

33 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I have no idea what you are talking about: I love Latina women and a good number of my faves are beautiful, slender, Latina women right here in Denver.  I can think of a half dozen right off hand.  Perhaps you need to use better search criteria.

I just click on Latina search criteria for the ad section and not that many come up.  Ill do like the other poster said and check reviews

When doing a search from the ad listing, it helps to check the "Profiles Only" box.  Then it gives you all the registered ladies even if they don't have a recent ad. 

1 hour ago, CountryGentleman said:

When doing a search from the ad listing, it helps to check the "Profiles Only" box.  Then it gives you all the registered ladies even if they don't have a recent ad. 

Thanks, I didn't know that.  I might have found one, Valentina Cruz.  She doesn't have reviews but her messages give me "hard" hopes..lol

Just now, Bigfoot257 said:

Thanks, I didn't know that.  I might have found one, Valentina Cruz.  She doesn't have reviews but her messages give me "hard" hopes..lol

I literally just posted a 411 on her she's definitely my type if you want to tofft before I get to Denver next weekend I'd be forever grateful

Also, I just peeked at the profiles for a few of my Latina faves and note that a couple describe their ethnicity as "mixed," so maybe adding that to the search criteria would broaden your results.

I am a P411 member and have had Valentina Cruz on my radar for a long time.  PM me if you want more info.

BR

303-246-0649

I've noticed through the years that some of the Latina ladies list themselves as "mixed" on here and P411. I've always assumed they think they will get more business that way because of lingering racism/negative connotations with Mexican/hispanic/etc... And frankly the latino/hispanic (and all racial categories, to be honest) are a lot flimsier than you might think and some of them surely think that mixed is just a more accurate description. Whatever, point is search some of the "mixed" and you might see some ladies that interest you.