Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SydneyCoxxx-BANNED

Brown Leather

8 posts in this topic

If you look up executive chairs, executive hotel suites, etc its always Brown Leather.  Why? I'm sure this is a mans thing, because I want White Leather, executive style.  hahaha

Just a curious mind wondering.... TGIF BABY! 

Dark brown or Black leather because these dye colors cover all sorts of pigmentation flaws in the hides. 🧐

Just like some paint colors hide dirt and stains well, same goes for leather colors.

I can only imagine the work that would go in to keeping white leather white.

Well a totally logical idea, to hide dirt. lol.  Of course that means it also conceals terrible stains, which I like. Thanks guys!

6 hours ago, SydneyCoxxx said:

If you look up executive chairs, executive hotel suites, etc its always Brown Leather.  Why? I'm sure this is a mans thing, because I want White Leather, executive style.  hahaha

Just a curious mind wondering.... TGIF BABY! 

My office; black leather

I have white leather in my car, stays clean. Then again I don’t let anyone breathe near my car let alone ride in it🤣🤣🤣I’m kidding of course. I drive for Uber and the white leather stays clean. I was pretty shocked. 

Sydney

You can always use spray paint if your white leather gets dirty!

I PROMISE never to say a word!

😂😂😂😂

We all like what we like. I have tan leather seats in my car. I also have a few leather chairs/furniture suede leather. I just don't like it when my legs stick to the leather seat it sometimes bites back in the heat of the summer. 😞