Getting notified when a provider post an ad

16 posts in this topic

Hello admins & members,

Is there a way to get notified when your favorite provider comes back in town and posts an ad? If there isn't such functionality in TOB, I think it would be nice to add it to the notification settings. Otherwise, one would have to login and check the board every couple of days or so!

Edited by MAX1

You mean you don't check it every few hours? :rolleyes:

Set your alarm to go off every 15 minutes to recheck what's being posted have nothing else to do😂😂😂

A) Don't have to login to see ads.

2) Since TOB is nationwide, how do you solve the problem where the provider puts up an ad for her visit to Dallas, but you are only interested in Denver appearances? Or her ad is up only for a brief moment?

iii) Why not just bookmark your favorite's profile page: use that once a day and click the "Ads" button to see if she's advertising

Ask her if it's ok to check in even if you don't see an ad.

You should just ask that She email/text you when she is coming back into town or is back into town. Makes things much easier :)

I kind of agree. I just don't have time to contact every one of my clients to tell them I am back, or when I am working, and I know guys that don't see my ad because I can't get my pic on the first page due to them being filled so I have to hope that they see my post. I wish I had more time to peruse sites, but unfortunately don't and I know clients that are the same way. I know due to coding, and other things it might not be feasible, but it sure sounds nice.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

If she has a mailing list .... i'd suggest signing up to it also.

On 1/20/2018 at 4:04 PM, MOCHA said:

If she has a mailing list .... i'd suggest signing up to it also.

I was going to say mailing list or social media.  Many ladies on Twitter for instance, post their touring schedules.

17 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I was going to say mailing list or social media.  Many ladies on Twitter for instance, post their touring schedules.

Oh yes her social media too .... a lot of ladies are very active on Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat and Periscope these days.

Edited by MOCHA

On 1/19/2018 at 6:40 AM, MAX1 said:

Hello admins & members,

Is there a way to get notified when your favorite provider comes back in town and posts an ad? If there isn't such functionality in TOB, I think it would be nice to add it to the notification settings. Otherwise, one would have to login and check the board every couple of days or so!

If you have a P411 you can subscibe to the ladies available now ad posted.  You will receive a notification when she posts. 

11 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

If you have a P411 you can subscibe to the ladies available now ad posted.  You will receive a notification when she posts. 

I didn't know that. Good to know! 💖

On 1/22/2018 at 3:45 PM, MOCHA said:

Oh yes her social media too .... a lot of ladies are very active on Periscope these days.

These are my kind of women, periscope up! :D

Gotta be careful what you Periscope....your account might get de-activated.  I know from experience 🤣🤣🤣

She doesn't have a social media/mailing list/or personal website. And I am too lazy to check TOB everyday...

I ended up writing a simple python script to check it for me and sends me a "she is here" notification email if an ad was posted B)