Jez UaBriain

Gentlemen, I have a question that I hope you will answer....

14 posts in this topic

Have  not written an add for quite awhile. But am getting ready to  do so as want to add new clients as regulars. Need some feedback on what information you want to see in a mature lady's add.  This  information is something all of the ladies can use in their adds , so keep that in mind. Thank you so much in advance. ""We luv you long time"". :o

Honesty with any pictures that yoetc.u wish to provide and activities which you wish to participate in and most importantly try to give some  insight into your personality humor likes dislikes etc.

36 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

Honesty with any pictures that yoetc.u wish to provide and activities which you wish to participate in and most importantly try to give some  insight into your personality humor likes dislikes etc.

I agree with all this except for the dislikes.  I like to see that in your bio on TOB/P411 or website but not your ad.  I want to see how fun you are in an ad not what turns you off I think it bring an unnecessary negative vibe to a well written ad.

Basically what has already been mentioned: update-to-date photos (or link to them), likes/dislikes, donation, link to reviews. Some text to maybe highlight one's personality, but don't get too wordy on that: already lacking blood to the brain when reading ads, and to traverse a novel to get to the important bits ($$, references, "no texting" etc.), start blanking out.

I think screening requirements, your preferences in what's expected of us, i.e., any age restriction etc. I contacted a new to TOB YL, but still in my age preferences range the other day as to what requirements she needed of me, she replied to contact her friend and her friend would vouch for her, not even what I was asking so she's a no go. I do think someone like her could use a template ad for certain, not that she'd ever read it of course. As far as mature and old just be honest I guess, I'm more mature and older than you are :angry: The question is...how many will actually take the time to read your ad, seems still to be a problem with most. 

In my experience having a simple "about me", Donation rates, & how to contact me can work out pretty well. Make sure what pictures you use are as updated as you can get them - or go have fun doing a few selfies. Keep your likes & dislikes on a website or P411 though and not in the ad, as it could cross some guidelines depending on the board.

I understand you were mostly looking for a "gent's" point of view but I didn't think it would hurt to comment <3

Edited by LeAnne Moira
Forgot something ...

11 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

yoetc.u

• Your

• Original

• Exposures  

• Taken

• Clearly of

• .U

I love mature women for one.

Please be honest about your age and your pics be accurate. List your rates for hanging out for a hour or a half hour as many do not have the time to spend a full hour away. If your looking for new regular clients, this will go a long way. All the men on here know what they're looking for, cater to your clientele.

Your screening req's and if you are available for in call or out call

One thing usually missing from most ads, and that wastes both folks' time clearing up by text or message, is your general area of town.  Nothing specific, just "DTC area," or "Highlands area," or "Westminster."   It is very helpful.

Edited by BadBoy

omg ^This +1,000! 

It could mean an hour difference in driving so it would be nice to have a clue rather than waste time for everyone. I have to be really intrigued to even bother asking. If others are the same, it could be costing you business! 

Edited by AnthointheAM

A good checker has got to be in my top five. Rite above "bed pan on hand."

:rolleyes:

Aprox Location, current donation amount, good photos, your specialty,  ( I like face profile photos but understand why most cannot do this. )

Accurate photos, general location, donations are all kinda givens. I thinkj in your particular situation, extra emphasis should be placed on your likes, dislikes, preferences because you are seeking regulars. Obviously you would PREFER guys ALSO wanting a regular playmate.....however, there are also probably activities or guy types you would also prefer regularly. Thats how I as a client look for a compatible regular....I figure it should be similar for you.