New to Denver! :)

28 posts in this topic

Hello! I just moved to Denver and looking to make some new friends. Just wondering if any you playful men or fellow providers have any tips or well wishes for me? Hope Denver and all you hobbyist are as wonderful as I hear!

Welcome to TOB.  Have fun and stay safe. Be vigilant with your screening right now and if you have any questions ask one of us ladies. 

Put up an ad and rock it beautiful!

Welcome Monica! I would like to get acquainted with you 😉

4 hours ago, SexyMonica said:

Hello! I just moved to Denver and looking to make some new friends. Just wondering if any you playful men or fellow providers have any tips or well wishes for me? Hope Denver and all you hobbyist are as wonderful as I hear!

1. Become a Bronco's worshiper.

2. Learn how to like the weather, cause it will change in an hour. Sunscreen, Denver has over 300 days a year with sunshine. 

3. Fish more. 

4. Be yourself, Denver's really a laid back town. 

5. Welcome! And have fun!

7 hours ago, SexyMonica said:

I had to laugh.... Are there talking point for new TOB girls?  

One suggestion! You are  screening guys by requesting a photo and turning some down on how we look. How can you know what a great client we could be to you by doing screening this way! I don't know of other ladies doing this. The ladies on TOB accept men no matter what our age or if we are a little chubby (which I am not) as long as we pass their screening procedures and maybe a few other questions. Just a suggestion. If you have restrictions, please list them on your profile. 

2 hours ago, Skg said:

The ladies on TOB accept men no matter what.....

You've GOT to be kidding!  

1 hour ago, Happymon said:

You've GOT to be kidding!  

Seriously...guys get turned down, by TOB providers, for being the wrong race, look, age, height, weight, and many other reasons. SKG is mistaken. I do agree with him, that you should publish any restrictions up front. However, I think a provider has the right to turn down business, for any reason, and the guys can post reviews, and alerts, to warn others.

Welcome, and good luck!

20 hours ago, Skg said:

One suggestion! You are  screening guys by requesting a photo and turning some down on how we look. How can you know what a great client we could be to you by doing screening this way! I don't know of other ladies doing this. The ladies on TOB accept men no matter what our age or if we are a little chubby (which I am not) as long as we pass their screening procedures and maybe a few other questions. Just a suggestion. If you have restrictions, please list them on your profile. 

However like us hobbiests we have certain criteria to, do we not?  So seeing as this is a job to some providers they to can accept a client or not based on their looks.  It is only fair for a provider to ask this if we to look at pictures and decide who we would like to see.  Fair is fair.

20 hours ago, Skg said:

Are you gentlemen actually sending pics?  If so, why?

On 1/14/2018 at 2:10 PM, SexyMonica said:

My tip is not to be so invasive in these gentlemen’s lives by asking for a picture. That’s my tip.

There is absolutely no way I am sending an electronic photo of myself to a provider I don't know - the reasons are far too many to list.  If a YL wanted to make sure my looks were up to snuff, I would be happy to give her the "Five Second Rule" that was discussed in a recent thread.  In other words, I show up, she gets a free look for five seconds, and if I don't meet the criteria, I would promise to leave with no protest, with my entire donation in my pocket.

I can't imagine that asking for photos as a screening technique would be good for business, but hey, if it works for you, go for it. 

12 hours ago, BadBoy said:

There is absolutely no way I am sending an electronic photo of myself to a provider I don't know - the reasons are far too many to list.  If a YL wanted to make sure my looks were up to snuff, I would be happy to give her the "Five Second Rule" that was discussed in a recent thread.  In other words, I show up, she gets a free look for five seconds, and if I don't meet the criteria, I would promise to leave with no protest, with my entire donation in my pocket.

I can't imagine that asking for photos as a screening technique would be good for business, but hey, if it works for you, go for it. 

Ok  Bad,

So after 5 seconds, and she agrees to see you, how much do you charge her!.:cool:

15 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Discretion is what its all about. Pictures of face or airplane pictures (the cockpit) should not be available for someone to post elsewhere.