Kupachewbacca

I like getting my ass licked

29 posts in this topic

I understand some people just can't go there, but in the past I had many a gf that would, and oh man do I miss a good ole rim and tug.

8 minutes ago, Laci French said:

What an introduction post😂

Gets right to the point I guess

2 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Gets right to the point I guess

No time wasting here.

He’s just laying it all on the line right from the get-go.

I think would have at least waited until my second or third post befor I put that out there.🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

omg , i almost spewed my coffee out when i read Laci's response...priceless!

Years ago I went to one of those Asian massage parlors and after the flip we were negotiating the fun stuff/price etc.  I really didnt understand what she was saying but gave her the tip.  She proceeded to give me ATM and wow that was the best.  Never have been able to experience that again...:( 

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

He’s just laying it all on the line right from the get-go.

I think would have at least waited until my second or third post befor I put that out there.🤣🤣

How inefficient, but at least say "Hi, my name is Chewy" and then ask for someone to lick your bunghole. I mean that's classy, right?

10 minutes ago, AnthointheAM said:

How inefficient, but at least say "Hi, my name is Chewy" and then ask for someone to lick your bunghole. I mean that's classy, right?

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, AnthointheAM said:

In the dog world the bung sniff and lick is a required first greeting. :D 

Maybe it is just me, but ........... a guy wanting his ass hole licked should probably not have "chewy" in his handle. :cool:

10 hours ago, Kupachewbacca said:

I understand some people just can't go there, but in the past I had many a gf that would, and oh man do I miss a good ole rim and tug.

I feel you!  Miss it alot!

12 hours ago, Kupachewbacca said:

My original post contained a bit more information, but was edited due to rule violation.  Sorry guys, my name's chewy, nice to introduce myself to you all.  Anyways I noticed there is a lack of rim jobs in the reviews for providers.  So either a lot of you other hobbiest are not into this, or you skip over it.  I'll do my best not to break anymore rules, sorry to the mods if I do.

I explained in my original post that I've seen two providers who weren't particularly into licking my ass, which is cool.  One did her best to sorta go to that area.  Don't want to break any rules, but I think I'm allowed to ask for PM's from providers, or hobbiest.

I also lick ass, I honestly don't feel like it's dirty because if you wash it, it's cleaner than a mouth or pussy. 

Oh also left out in the edit, my wife doesn't lick my ass, that's why I got into the hobby.  Anyways glad I gave everyone a good laugh, and again sorry to the mods if I still haven't figured out the rules.  

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Maybe it is just me, but ........... a guy wanting his ass hole licked should probably not have "chewy" in his handle. :cool:

Laugh it up, ;)

1 hour ago, Kupachewbacca said:

Anyways I noticed there is a lack of rim jobs in the reviews for providers.  So either a lot of you other hobbiest are not into this, or you skip over it. 

Speaking for myself, I've never asked for it, or expected it. It's not important to me. It does feel nice, but it can be a health risk. That's why I don't go there.

I suspect most guys are similar to me. Clearly you have a fetish for it. Good  luck!

Reminds me of an old joke that probably everyone has heard:

Do you know why people do not lick themselves like dogs do? They can't.

15 hours ago, Kupachewbacca said:

Yeah I hate small talk too

11 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

wrITCLk.jpg?1

I went out on a first date, and was having a nice time when he flipped out that I would even consider double dipping the chip.  When walking me to my car he want to a French Kiss goodbye.  I was like: are you fing kidding me!  You will not eat the salsa and asked for a new one, but you would kiss that same mouth!

18 hours ago, Laci French said:

Introduction or advertisement. :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, pfunk said:

Speaking for myself, I've never asked for it, or expected it. It's not important to me. It does feel nice, but it can be a health risk. That's why I don't go there.

I suspect most guys are similar to me. Clearly you have a fetish for it. Good  luck!

^^ What he said ^^

Easy fix.

Head to Rocky mountain National Park!

Find a field with a tree. Drop your pants and sprinkle a generous amount of salt all over your ass. Then grab onto the tree.

And soon after that you will have plenty of deer and elk to give you a great lickn!!!!

I like a starfish every once in awhile ..... shine it up real nice if you want it polished. 

Fallow Audrey's hygiene/etiquette list (under Broomstick's post). Pay very close attention to the #1 requested rule please. Every client needs to fallow her advise new or well seasoned clients please pay careful attention to that list!

Audrey that is such a great list!

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki
Looking up info