Bigfoot257

Traveling ladies

9 posts in this topic

Im going to be in the south San Fran Bay area soon on business and will definitely want to play.  Any of you ladies who travel know what the best site is in that area?  TOB doesnt seem to have much going on in the Bay area.

1 hour ago, Bigfoot257 said:

TOB doesnt seem to have much going on in the Bay area.

I was shocked  because San Francisco is so huge! Does anybody know why Colorado in particular is so active? I've loved the bay area ever since I went on vacation there in 2010. I got to see Alcatraz. There's a lot of ghosts there... Be safe and have fun  

Edited by codeman

9 hours ago, codeman said:

I was shocked  because San Francisco is so huge! Does anybody know why Colorado in particular is so active? I've loved the bay area ever since I went on vacation there in 2010. I got to see Alcatraz. There's a lot of ghosts there... Be safe and have fun  

TOB started as a just for CO forum and transformed into a nationwide site but didn't really catch on. Most sites are regional. 

12 hours ago, Bigfoot257 said:

Im going to be in the south San Fran Bay area soon on business and will definitely want to play.  Any of you ladies who travel know what the best site is in that area?  TOB doesnt seem to have much going on in the Bay area.

There's a smokin hot lady advertising right now on TOB who is going to be visiting Denver in early February who is from San Fran.  I'll PM you her link.  I would start by contacting her since its her home city.

CitySource is good for CA as well. Most SoCal but NoCal gets hits. Have fun! 

NightShift, Humaniplex, TNAboard, TER, P411.